GGT 106 : In Memorandum of The Black Mage

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Not as tough as the first game was surprisingly. [/QUOTE]

Dumbed down for consoles! :whee:

Except the first one was on consoles already.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Only to go to the bathroom a couple of times.[/QUOTE]

I paused to leave, eat dinner, bathroom breaks, etc.

[quote name='Chacrana']Black people have a site where they complain about nothing too.

http://www.naacp.org/content/main/[/QUOTE]
Fixed your link. :bouncy:

Everyone complains about something.

QKqhl.png

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Fixed your link. :bouncy:

Everyone complains about something.[/QUOTE]

I hate people who complain about stuff.

[quote name='distgfx']I hate people who complain about stuff.[/QUOTE]

Yeah complainers are the worst. Why do they have to ruin my day with their complaints? It's very aggravating.

hmmm... Trouble Witches Neo is out soon, too. That game might be good if you're into shmups. Seems like Deathsmiles w/ bullet canceling and a shop system.

I like shmups.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Don't let it bother you, it happens to lots of guys.[/QUOTE]

I know I've done everything for it to come up. I've beat it. I've talked dirty to it. I've got my friend to play with it. Everything,but it just isn't working. :cry:

[quote name='jman619']I know I've done everything for it to come up. I've beat it. I've talked dirty to it. I've got my friend to play with it. Everything,but it just isn't working. :cry:[/QUOTE]

How would talking dirty to PSN fix it?

[quote name='Chacrana']Me and hank seriously just wrecked you :lol:[/QUOTE]

I walked into your bait earlier too. You wasn't aiming for me,but I replied with the answers you was expecting to get out of someone.

I'm still shocked tmk didn't reply to your comment about Modnation Racers.

Yeah, this was sweet.

[quote name='Chacrana']Yeah, I'd like to know why we're wrong, too.

Probably going to be something like "who cares about backwards compability when you can play shitty PS3 games like Modnation Racers."[/QUOTE]

THE MANA KNIGHT WHERE ARE YOU?

I want to hear your stance on hackers and PSN also.

From my latest blog.

[quote name='Wolfkin']dude I almost tweeted this.. then i remembered who you are.. I think I'll wait till someone less trolly say so. No beef just can't be a sucker every day.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chacrana']I'm sure lots of people read your twitter.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jman619']I walked into your bait earlier too. You wasn't aiming for me,but I replied with the answers you was expecting to get out of someone.

I'm still shocked tmk didn't reply to your comment about Modnation Racers.[/QUOTE]
Lol, well thanks for being a good sport about it. It's just too fun to be silly.

[quote name='Chacrana']Lol, well thanks for being a good sport about it. It's just too fun to be silly.[/QUOTE]

People mess with me all the time on msn. I'm use to it. I don't mind a couple of jokes although I'm usually to serious. Some of your trolling is epic. Your newest blog is just mean, but still funny.

[quote name='distgfx']I hate people who complain about stuff.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ihadFG']Yeah complainers are the worst. Why do they have to ruin my day with their complaints? It's very aggravating.[/QUOTE]

I like to complain about complainers. :cool:

[quote name='panzerfaust']Dumbed down for consoles! :whee:

Except the first one was on consoles already.[/QUOTE] I don't know about dumbed down, it doesn't feel easy it just ends up being faster I guess because you already are used to how Portals work.

[quote name='distgfx']I paused to leave, eat dinner, bathroom breaks, etc.[/QUOTE]
I don't really pause much when I play games, I usually just play when I play.

Man, I just got done playing some co-op, I really loved it. My sister liked it a lot, too, but going through Portals makes her sick and she threw up after about 20 minutes.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Love mah chicken. Nice to finally see what option looks like.[/QUOTE]

You should confront him in the chat, bro.

[quote name='icebeast']I like to complain about complainers. :cool:[/QUOTE]

People who complain about complainers are the worst of all.

[quote name='jman619']Sony said there rebuilding the entire security system. That's going to take some time. Very depressing news.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/04/23/latest-update-for-psnqriocity-services/[/QUOTE]

Now if only they put that much time and effort into improving the service. Allowing online account management (add friends, buy games, etc.), cross-game chat, allowing people who purchased individual items to purchase bundles containing already purchased content.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Now if only they put that much time and effort into improving the service. Allowing online account management (add friends, buy games, etc.), cross-game chat, allowing people who purchased individual items to purchase bundles containing already purchased content.[/QUOTE]

Would be nice ff they actually did some of those things while they had it down anyway even if it did take longer, but I doubt it. We can dream frost. After I read about that if its back up by Friday I'll be amazed.

Yeah, what frost said. I want that.

But the reality is that Sony is incompetent, will not add those things until the PS4, and their shitty online service is down.

And I doubt they'll credit people with PSN+.

I think it's sweet that Final Fight Double Impact requires a PSN connection.

I should play it on my 360 in celebration of the fact that I can.

[quote name='Chacrana']I think it's sweet that Final Fight Double Impact requires a PSN connection.

I should play it on my 360 in celebration of the fact that I can.[/QUOTE]

Play some BCR2 while you're at it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Play some BCR2 while you're at it.[/QUOTE]

Maaaan bro, that game sux. Plus Final Fight lets you beat up women.

[quote name='Chacrana']Maaaan bro, that game sux. Plus Final Fight lets you beat up men pretending to be women.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, only Nintendo, where beating on a Tranny is more acceptable than beating on a ho. :lol:

bread's done
Back