GGT 106 : In Memorandum of The Black Mage

Pictures of Coachella just got developed (disposable camera FTW!).

I will leave you guys with just one. I am the dude drinking from the bag of wine. Chac would be proud of me.

217287_10150169481719095_517329094_6604611_6639136_n.jpg

Not pictured: Me slapping the bag before taking a pull of wine.

Nice pic, Jake Heart. Looks like it was a good time. ^__^

I need to hit up some summer concerts. Would prefer to be gigging, but shit happens and people are douchebags.

[quote name='Chacrana']I am proud.[/QUOTE]
Pride is a sin. :nottalking:

[quote name='Chacrana']So is what I did to your niece, you old piece of shit.[/QUOTE]

She doesn't like black folk.

We'd lynch you faster than you can say "reparations".

[quote name='hankmecrankme']She doesn't like black folk.

We'd lynch you faster than you can say "reparations".[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's quick. Approximately as long as you can last in bed.

[quote name='Cheska19']J-cartie is a hottie.

Happy Easter GGT bums.[/QUOTE]
Jake Heart is indeed so dreamy. :drool:

I'd like to apply my icing to his cake.

HAPPY EASTER!! Imma bout to eat a shit ton of ham. :drool:

[quote name='Chacrana']Wow, that's quick. Approximately as long as you can last in bed.[/QUOTE]
Ask your mom. In celebration of Easter, I dyed her eggs white.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
Ask your mom. In celebration of Easter, I dyed her eggs white.[/QUOTE]

She said that in retrospect, she would've rather have had sex with an actual animal rather than a fat, hairy, below-the-poverty line slob like you.

Geez Cheska, first you're all over my nuts, now Jcarts. Calm down, gal.

I agree, fat people gross me out. I said this in a thread once and people said it's the equivalent to being racist. I lol'd.

[quote name='seanr1221']Geez Cheska, first you're all over my nuts, now Jcarts. Calm down, gal.

I agree, fat people gross me out. I said this in a thread once and people said it's the equivalent to being racist. I lol'd.[/QUOTE]

It's unlike racism in that you could put fat people to work in fields, and they will eventually be fixed to be like the rest of us. You try it with bl...

I'll just stop.

I remember I tried to explain how many people are disgusted by heavy smokers/drinkers/drug users, and fat people should not get the pass, but everyone brushed it off and jumped on me and continued to bring up the racism thing. Oh well, I can hate on fatties if I want. Used to be one. I'm not taking the stance of, "If I can do it, anyone can do it!" but I will take the stance the vast majority of fat people are fat because of their inactivity/eating habits...genetics my ass.

Yeah, I used to be fairly chunky when I was in middle school, but I fixed that. That shit is awful. The secret was to not eat ice cream every day.

[quote name='Chacrana']She said that in retrospect, she would've rather have had sex with an actual animal rather than a fat, hairy, below-the-poverty line slob like you.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't change the fact that I banged your mom like a pinball machine, made that bitch tilt.

And for the record, I know why I'm fat, and I don't blame anyone but myself. I like my Dew and fried foods. :drool:

Guess I can do on the miracle diet of meth and booze.

[quote name='seanr1221']Geez Cheska, first you're all over my nuts, now Jcarts. Calm down, gal.

I agree, fat people gross me out. I said this in a thread once and people said it's the equivalent to being racist. I lol'd.[/QUOTE]

I think all remember saying about you is that you didn't look so douchey hahaha.

I would actually rather play a sport or work out on the gym bike than run. I just fucking hate running. But Zach and I will go running with the dogs sometimes and it isn't so bad. Maybe it's just treadmills that I hate.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']That doesn't change the fact that I banged your mom like a pinball machine, made that bitch tilt.
[/QUOTE]

I'd have taught your mom the meaning of the term "extra ball" if she wasn't the size of Arizona.

[quote name='Cheska19']I would actually rather play a sport or work out on the gym bike than run. I just fucking hate running. But Zach and I will go running with the dogs sometimes and it isn't so bad. Maybe it's just treadmills that I hate.[/QUOTE]

I love running, I didn't like it when I was younger, but now I love it, there is just something really great about playing an awesome song and feeling the burn in your legs. I'll agree though running outside is a lot more interesting than running on a treadmill, but I don't mind either (well I mean I find running to be the most interesting cardio activity in a gym at least, running outside is way better). Soon I'll be able to do my 6 mile loops of central park, just want the weather to get up to a nice temperature and there to be no rain.

Also, a song and video to celebrate me finishing Portal 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RznVoScQPcc

Oh and jcart, looking good.

My buddy and I are hitting up this super posh lounge next week.

Expect awesome photos.

Fat people are gross, eat a salad. Remember, if you're fat and people are laughing, it is direct at you.

Fools need to stop hitting on me
it works too damn well :D

920375.jpg

[quote name='Chacrana']I'd have taught your mom the meaning of the term "extra ball" if she wasn't the size of Arizona.[/QUOTE]
She's also like Arizona in that she hates minorities such as yourself.

Jake Heart, I like this pic more.

wild-snorlax.jpg

Also my family had a conversation about 70's style bush while eating Easter dinner.

We are classy.

[quote name='Chacrana']If you stare at her chin for long enough, it looks like a second face.[/QUOTE]
My favorite part is what appears to be the world's largest camel toe.

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

seanr1221 doesn't like to give people a second chance, like how cheddahz deserved a second chance, and everytime cheddahz was starting fresh, seanr1221 would ruin it for him

To make things clear, Cheddahz was my FIRST account ever on CAG, if I had any alts, it was after Cheddahz was banned for no damn reason. I just wish one of the mods would tell me why I got banned in the first place, maybe then I would stop making alts.

And by the way, I can't wait for Trouble Witches Neo and Nin2 Jump to come out this week on Xbox

[quote name='Cheatham']To make things clear, Cheddahz was mine FIRST account ever on CAG, if I had any alts, it was after Cheddahz was banned for no damn reason. i just wish one of the mods would tell me why I got banned in the first place, maybe then I would stop making alts.

And by the way, I can't wait for Trouble Witches Neo and Nin2 Jump to come out this week on Xbox[/QUOTE]

Quoted for posterity.

Both those games look like they could be sweet. Hope they are. :bouncy:

Like I said before, I think a mod figured you were somebody else, one of the past hoodlums from the GGT that has been banned and made multiple alts, and just pulled the trigger without doing an IP check.

My 2 cents anyway. Probably mine and Chac's fault for being buddy buddy with you right away when you had 350 posts and never posted in here prior.

I just wish a mod would actually help me out in this situation

Trouble Witches Neo does look sweet, too bad it won't sell as well as Sonic 2006
and Happy Easter to everyone here by the way

Lol. Thing is, Cheddahz never did anything wrong. He's more on topic than probably any of us in here and he knows his stuff, which is commendable.

[quote name='Chacrana']Lol. Thing is, Cheddahz never did anything wrong. He's more on topic than probably any of us in here and he knows his stuff, which is commendable.[/QUOTE]

Yep, but none of that matters when OH NOES IT'S INUFAYE AGAIN!! BAN HIM!!

When I told InuFaye about Cheddahz being banned, first thing he said was "They thought he was me?" And I didn't even say that was my theory to him.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yep, but none of that matters when OH NOES IT'S INUFAYE AGAIN!! BAN HIM!![/QUOTE]

Or HEY MY NAME IS SEAN, LOOK ITZ A ALT AND I THINK...NO I KNOW ITZ CHEDDAHZ, LETZZ BAN HIM!

[quote name='Cheatham']So once I get banned again, how do you guys think we can keep in touch, besides Xbox?[/QUOTE]

We got Dat Skype, so there's that. Also plenty of other ways like AIM/MSN etc.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']We got Dat Skype, so there's that. Also plenty of other ways like AIM/MSN etc.[/QUOTE]

If he's into fighters, there's always the IRC chat.

bread's done
Back