GGT 106 : In Memorandum of The Black Mage

[quote name='Cheatham']Speaking of fighters, I can't wait till Tekken x Street Fighter and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 come out[/QUOTE]

You're supposed to talk about that in the chat! Get in there.

Tekken x Street Fighter... not so hot on that one. I dunno. It was a cool sounding idea, but when TTT2 was announced, I realized that that's actually all I wanted from Namco all along.

Can. Not. Wait.

Me and hank are going to fuckin' play that game to death. I'm going to fail out of law school from playing it so much. I'm excited.

Tekken x Street Fighter would be good if the game played closer to Tekken than SF.

I'm pretty sure it'll be the other way around though, so it'll suck.

[quote name='seanr1221']Cheatham is an alt.[/QUOTE]

We all know this sean...thanks for pointing this out for the 823892646328646324th time

[quote name='Chacrana']Tekken x Street Fighter... not so hot on that one. I dunno. It was a cool sounding idea, but when TTT2 was announced, I realized that that's actually all I wanted from Namco all along.

Can. Not. Wait.

Me and hank are going to fuckin' play that game to death. I'm going to fail out of law school from playing it so much. I'm excited.[/QUOTE]
Yes we will. Cannot wait. :drool:

Also it's SF x Tekken, Tekken x SF is the Namco one. But I don't give a shit about either when TTT2 is looming. :bouncy:

[quote name='whoknows']Tekken x Street Fighter would be good if the game played closer to Tekken than SF.

I'm pretty sure it'll be the other way around though, so it'll suck.[/QUOTE]
Just like I said above, SF x Tekken = Capcom developed, Tekken x SF = Namco developed. Though I wouldn't be surprised if T x SF gets canned.

Tekken Tag 2 for life.

[quote name='whoknows']News to me that there's two of them.

That's pretty special.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it' s like Capcom vs. SNK and SNK vs. Capcom. CvS 1 and 2 on the Capcom side, SVC CHAOS on the SNK side.

We all know what happened there.

Yeah, I'm definitely more interested in Tekken X Sf though. Just because SF is boring to me. Tekken is not.

Also Tekken X SF probably won't have the terrible art design that SFIV created.

Yeah, SFIV art style is tuuuuuuuuuuuurible.

Compare SFIV Ryu to this.

Tekken-x-Street-Fighter-Ryu-2.jpg

street-fighter-X-Tekken.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yeah, SFIV art style is tuuuuuuuuuuuurible.

[/QUOTE]

I seriously think SSIV's artstyle was meant for all the hipsters around the world

[/QUOTE]

It's obvious which one doesn't look fucking stupid.

Find me a screen shot from SF x Tekken where Ryu has his mouth closed.

You can't do it.

[quote name='ihadFG']I like SFIV's art style. I just don't like the look of most of the individual characters in it. Especially Ryu.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, this is honestly how I feel. Like the graphics are fine, it's the designs I don't like, for most characters anyway.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Find me a screen shot from SF x Tekken where Ryu has his mouth closed.

You can't do it.[/QUOTE]

SFXTekken_02.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
Yeah, this is honestly how I feel. Like the graphics are fine, it's the designs I don't like, for most characters anyway.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, a lot of the characters look goofy due to being oddly proportioned. Ryu does not need to be as huge as he is.

[quote name='distgfx']
SFXTekken_02.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I had to take a close look to make sure his eyebrows weren't put on using Paint.

Because they looked like they were.

And even with his mouth closed he still looks stupid.

lol Ryu looks retarded no matter what in SFIV and SF x Tekken. :D

[quote name='ihadFG']Yeah, a lot of the characters look goofy due to being oddly proportioned. Ryu does not need to be as huge as he is.[/QUOTE]
That's my biggest beef. Most look like they are roided up to shit, jacked to hell.

[/QUOTE]

The Tekken version is still so badass. Ryu looks like he's about to kill Chechen rebels.

And for the record, I know why I'm fat, and I don't blame anyone but myself. I like my Dew and friend foods. :drool:[/QUOTE]

fix'd

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Guess I can do on the miracle diet of meth and booze.[/QUOTE]

Meth? Maybe.

Booze? Not if you eat regular meals. I've had to change my diet to lean proteins, green vegetables, and very small amounts of whole grain carbs to keep up my drinking and lose a developing paunch.

But, I have 1 day a week where I eat anything I want. Like a 6 piece from Pollo Campero, $5 TBell box, Baconators, and the like.

[quote name='j-cart']

920375.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hawt
nawt

wild-snorlax.jpg
[/QUOTE]

hawt-er
nawt-er

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Also my family had a conversation about 70's style bush while eating Easter dinner.

We are classy.
[/QUOTE]

We had a 'would you rather be_____ or be ____' convo that ended at Would you rather be a tampon or an enema.

:booty:

[quote name='Cheatham']To make things clear, Cheddahz was my FIRST account ever on CAG, if I had any alts, it was after Cheddahz was banned for no damn reason. I just wish one of the mods would tell me why I got banned in the first place, maybe then I would stop making alts.
[/QUOTE]

R.I.P Cheddaz and don't forget to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfXwmDGJAB8

[quote name='Cheatham']So once I get banned again, how do you guys think we can keep in touch, besides Xbox?[/QUOTE]

Add me on LIVE plz.

Zaran123

[quote name='hankmecrankme']We got Dat Skype, so there's that. Also plenty of other ways like AIM/MSN etc.[/QUOTE]

Get dat SKYPE Sharp Cheddaz!

:bouncy:

[quote name='Cheatham']ALL SF4 characters look retarded[/QUOTE]

fix'd

Yo Mandingo, fucking HATE your avatar still. :rofl:

[quote name='manthing']fMeth? Maybe.

Booze? Not if you eat regular meals. I've had to change my diet to lean proteins, green vegetables, and very small amounts of whole grain carbs to keep up my drinking and lose a developing paunch.

But, I have 1 day a week where I eat anything I want. Like a 6 piece from Pollo Campero, $5 TBell box, Baconators, and the like.
[/quote]
I was talking about not eating period. ^__^

And drinking hard liquor, not beer.

Get so drunk you don't notice the hunger. . .

EXTRA SHARP CHEDDAHZ

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yo Mandingo, fucking HATE your avatar still. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

:cool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I was talking about not eating period. ^__^

And drinking hard liquor, not beer.

Get so drunk you don't notice the hunger. . .
[/QUOTE]

Remember, most 80 proof liquors have 80-100 calories per ounce.

And yeah, if/when I have week long(or longer) benders, food is about as important to me as Sora body pillows are to normal people.

[quote name='manthing']Remember, most 80 proof liquors have 80-100 calories per ounce.

And yeah, if/when I have week long(or longer) benders, food is about as important to me as Sora body pillows are to normal people.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I know that caloric intake goes hand in hand with alcohol intake. Moderation is the key to everything in life. ^__^

Drinking too much makes me queasy the next day, so I'm starving but I don't want to try eating since puking suuuuuuuuuuucks. So I just drink water until it passes.

I haven't had a drink in 4 weeks. Friend wants help putting up his fence next weekend, BBQ and booze as payment. Sounds good to me. ^__^

[quote name='Chacrana']So how many ounces are in a shot?

I'm trying to figure out why I'm 400 lbs[/QUOTE]

Usually 1.5 oz per normal shot.

And stop using grilled cheese sammiches for the bun of your hamburgers.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Moderation is the key to a Quaker life. ^__^
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='manthing']Usually 1.5 oz per normal shot.

And stop using grilled cheese sammiches for the bun of your hamburgers.[/QUOTE]

No way, bro, that shit rules. :nottalking:

Usually we make half and half Screwdrivers, half vodka, half OJ. Gets me heated quick, feels like I'm playing Dat Yakaza IRL.

[quote name='Chacrana']jeez... I think I'm going to curtail my dranking.[/QUOTE]

Take that quitter talk to the PSN is down? thread.

:nottalking:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']For real yo.

Modnation Racers sucks. It's like a shitty Mario Kart clone with bad controls and long load times.[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised you managed to hold back.

First of all, I'm disappointed every time I see your avatar and you're not TMK.

Second, I don't really want to curb my alcoholism, but I don't have any hooch on hand at the moment.

I need to fix this!

[quote name='Chacrana']W00t Happy Easter.

...none of you celebrate Easter.[/QUOTE]
I celebrate Easter. :D

Watched tv and played games with family all day between Easter feast.

Just got done playing Portal 2 co-op, with my brother this time. He's a million times worse at it than my sister.

I need PSN to come back up.

Edit: I'm somewhat sure I'm dying. Not a good thing.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I celebrate Easter. :D

Watched tv and played games with family all day between Easter feast.

Just got done playing Portal 2 co-op, with my brother this time. He's a million times worse at it than my sister.

I need PSN to come back up.

Edit: I'm somewhat sure I'm dying. Not a good thing.[/QUOTE]

Everybody is dying.

bread's done
Back