GGT #114 Can't Wait For The Flood Of New Kinect Games at E3!!

Actually, I read that wrong. Peace Walker is coming to PS3. Fine. The rumor states that Metal Gear Solid 5 will come to PS3/360/NGP and maybe 3DS. Complete BULLSHIT because Peace Walker is MGS5.

I'm sure they'll call the next one MGS5 if there is another.

And if it's easy to port games from PS3 to NGP I'm sure it'll be on there.

I could see a new coming to 3DS. But I doubt it would be something related to MGS5.

[quote name='distgfx']PC remake of MGS4? Calling bullshit on that entire thing.[/QUOTE]

agreed, There is no way they would do remakes of all 4 games. But I could see ports of some of those games happening.

original

[quote name='whoknows']Does Silicon Knights still exist?[/QUOTE]

Yep.

Dennis Dyack said he'll finish the Too Human trilogy before he dies, at any cost, even if he has to pay for it himself.

Cannot wait.

It's going to be as good as Chinese Democracy from Guns 'n' Roses. ^__^

If Hideki Kamiya really does Rising that will probably be one of my most favorite games ever. I haven't been this excited since Suda 51 and Hideo Kojima hinted at the game they're making together! I am so stupidly excited right now.

Thank God, this shit really brightened my day.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']If Hideki Kamiya really does Rising that will probably be one of my most favorite games ever. I haven't been this excited since Suda 51 and Hideo Kojima hinted at the game they're making together! I am so stupidly excited right now.

Thank God, this shit really brightened my day.[/QUOTE]

If he does Rising it'll suck like every game he's ever been a part of.

[quote name='whoknows']If he does Rising it'll suck like every game he's ever been a part of.[/QUOTE]
You mean it'll be a stupidly awesome sleeper hit and make no money? I'd agree, but this is Metal Gear! The name automatically guarantees millions of copies sold!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']They forgot the part about Silicon Knights doing the MGS1-4 remakes. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I'd try to defend them but.... Too Human as a steaming pile of shit.

[quote name='distgfx']I hope Rising will be good, like God Hand.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']God Hand is so fucking good.[/QUOTE]

I'll never understand why people like that game.

[quote name='whoknows']I'll never understand why people like that game.[/QUOTE]

Because it's good, what's hard to understand about that?

[quote name='whoknows']But it's not good at all.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I don't think I've ever asked this, but give very explicit details as to why you didn't like the game.

[quote name='distgfx']Ok, I don't think I've ever asked this, but give very explicit details as to why you didn't like the game.[/QUOTE]

Well, I didn't like the tank controls at all, not the type of controls you'd want for a game like that...or at least not the kind of controls I'd want, but the biggest thing was the combat. It just never felt right for fighting more than one enemy at a time. It alway came down to me hitting all enemies away except one, beating on that one, kicking the other away when they got close again, and just that over and over. Never really found that to be fun.

EDIT: It did have some decent humor though I guess.

[quote name='icebeast']You can play N.O.V.A. on Facebook for free: http://apps.facebook.com/novafps/

No N.O.V.A on consoles yet though, you can get Dungeon Hunter for PS3 when PSN comes back though:
[/QUOTE]

Oh shit, fo' reals? Imma go play NOVA FACEBOOK right now!! :bouncy:

Dungeon Hunter looks tight as fuuuuuuuuuck. Easily better than D&D Daggerdale.

[quote name='icebeast']Look carefully:
original
[/QUOTE]

Now you're making even less sense, what does that have to do with Steam?!

[quote name='ihadFG']Well I understood what icebeast meant.[/QUOTE]

Steam and 360 don't go together, foo'

[quote name='icebeast']Uraizen, will you...
1552--woman-proposing.jpg

play more games with me?
[/QUOTE]

... Yes ... YES I WILL!

What's in the box?!

--

12/12 trophies in Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode One on to episode 2! :whee:
It's a shame Episode 3 doesn't exist. I'm already sad.

bread's done
Back