GGT #114 Can't Wait For The Flood Of New Kinect Games at E3!!

[quote name='distgfx']... Yes ... YES I WILL![/QUOTE]

I knew you'd say yes!
happy-tears.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
12/12 trophies in Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode One on to episode 2! :whee:
It's a shame Episode 3 doesn't exist. I'm already sad.[/QUOTE]
I know, right? I'm still ridiculously sad about it. You'll be wayyy more sad when you see the ending to Part 2. Shit ends in the most ridiculously cool way.

------
Cleaning out my closet, holy shit. I have pictures of me in high school where I went around and signed the crotces of a bunch of chicks' "goodbye" pants, also 2 pics of me writing on chicks' "goodbye" tees on the boobs.

SO AWESOME. :drool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Bro, I still need to play that shit! @__@[/QUOTE]

Emphasis on shit.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Cleaning out my closet, holy shit. I have pictures of me in high school where I went around and signed the crotces of a bunch of chicks' "goodbye" pants, also 2 pics of me writing on chicks' "goodbye" tees on the boobs.

SO AWESOME. :drool:[/QUOTE]

I swear, one day you're going to become a rapist who gets off on raping women while begging them to marry you.

[quote name='distgfx']
I swear, one day you're going to become a rapist who gets off on raping women while begging them to marry you.[/QUOTE]
Nah, I'm too cool for that!

Also, I found a box of condoms but can't find a date. Should I keep them around or assume they've gone bad and toss them out?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Nah, I'm too cool for that!

Also, I found a box of condoms but can't find a date. Should I keep them around or assume they've gone bad and toss them out?[/QUOTE]

toss em, unless you want some young'uns.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Nah, I'm too cool for that!

Also, I found a box of condoms but can't find a date. Should I keep them around or assume they've gone bad and toss them out?[/QUOTE]

A date? What, is your engagement over or something?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']toss em, unless you want some young'uns.[/QUOTE]Thanks, I finally found the date on the inside of the box and they were wayyyy passed the expiration date.

[quote name='distgfx']A date? What, is your engagement over or something?[/QUOTE]
Hardy har har, my friend :applause:

List of things found in my closet:
‎13 fake blood capsules, box of knives, fake beard, makeup box, yellow vest, scorpion keychain, baller shoes (with golden aglets), Iraqi flag, black cape, weight lifting gloves, incriminating photos, Swat team shirt, Female Arby's uniform, Persona 3 gamecrazy tee, timeshift promo materials, N64 rumble pak, Great White Shark ballcap, Cape made of ripped tee shirt, 6 bars of forensic putty, hardhat, boxcutter, Gandalf replica staff, list of running mates for prez-campaign, 11 shoeboxes of Love Letters, 4 journals.

[quote name='distgfx']That's not a yes or no.[/QUOTE]
Wait, you didn't understand that I was asking if the condoms were past their expiration date or not?

Well, no I'm not yet out of my current engagement. We are fighting about the chick's Arby's uniform I found though, so maybe tonight?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']11 boxes of loveletters? o_O[/QUOTE]
They're all shoeboxes, but yep! That many! 7 relationships' worth.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']I bet you got plenty of roast beef from her. :cool:

:puke:
[/QUOTE]
Nope! It was just something this girl left in my truck while we were together, she left it at my house after that, and many other places around me. Eventually she just started keeping it at my place.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']
Well, no I'm not yet out of my current engagement. We are fighting about the chick's Arby's uniform I found though, so maybe tonight?[/QUOTE]

We can only hope...

[quote name='CaptainJoel']List of things found in my closet:
‎weight lifting gloves[/QUOTE]

This is the only item that I completely disagree with. My philosophy is that you are lifting weights, be a man about it and get your hands fucked up in the process. I wear callouses as a sign of achievements. If I can't feel them, then I'm not lifting hard/often enough.

[quote name='j-cart']This is the only item that I completely disagree with. My philosophy is that you are lifting weights, be a man about it and get your hands fucked up in the process. I wear callouses as a sign of achievements. If I can't feel them, then I'm not lifting hard/often enough.[/QUOTE]
I actually agree with you, but my dad got them for me for my 15th bday so I humor him and wear them from time to time when I work out. I naturally have very, very soft hands no matter what work I do though. I've only had 2 callouses my whole life, and those were from playing guitar without a pick. No matter what, my hands just won't get all rough.

[quote name='BlueScrote']y'all should buy Frozen Synapse.[/QUOTE]

Buy what?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']They're all shoeboxes, but yep! That many! 7 relationships' worth.

Nope! It was just something this girl left in my truck while we were together, she left it at my house after that, and many other places around me. Eventually she just started keeping it at my place.[/QUOTE]

Burn it all.

Is that Arcana Heart 3 EU package for 360 gonna be region free? Any word on that? I need a new mousepad and would love to rest my wrist on some moe moe titties. :/

[quote name='CaptainJoel'] No matter what, my hands just won't get all rough.[/QUOTE]

Reverting to my statement that you quoted "If I can't feel them, then I'm not lifting hard/often enough."

Now follow that logic and proceed from there ;)

tiredfornow: IIRC x360s are not region free, so good luck on that for AH3.

corrosivefrost should throw some of the money around. Fool has been a fiend to Steam sales all this week :D

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Burn it all.[/QUOTE]
That's what my fiancee says to do, but I like keeping them around. Good for reading material.

[quote name='j-cart']Reverting to my statement that you quoted "If I can't feel them, then I'm not lifting hard/often enough."

Now follow that logic and proceed from there ;)
[/QUOTE]
Ha! Don't work for me! I've done everything with my hands, picked cotton, lifted stupid amounts of weights, tons of yardwork, all sorts of things that means I should have rough hands. I still have wonderfully soft hands. :cool:

The women love it.

[quote name='whoknows']ACII just killed itself for me by making me go get all the codex pages.

That's not fun.[/QUOTE]

That's the part I'm at, it sucks because I purposely avoid doing all the side quests and getting collectibles except for the Assassin's Tombs. I think I need like four or six codex pages. It's so tedious :drool:.

[quote name='whoknows']ACII just killed itself for me by making me go get all the codex pages.

That's not fun.[/QUOTE] Really? I thought that part was a lot of fun.

[quote name='j-cart']Does this mean you are finally cheating on your fiancée?[/QUOTE]No, I'm not a cheater. I'm just saying that every girl that has ever touched my hand says that they love my hands and usually proceed to touch it to their face.

I collected everything in AC2. I was told before I played the game to do so, or else it would be a collecting everything again before I am able to finish the game.

/edit: shit there needs to be a sarcasm function for forums. Was being sarcastic Joel ;)

[quote name='j-cart']I collected everything in AC2. I was told before I played the game to do so, or else it would be a collecting everything again before I am able to finish the game.

/edit: shit there needs to be a sarcasm function for forums. Was being sarcastic Joel ;)[/QUOTE]

Even the feathers?

Oops! Sorry j-cart, I'm used to people being sarcastic turning the text to yellow. I'll pay more attention next time. :D

Edit: Also, about ACII - I also collected everything. That was just because I had a lot of time on my hands and wanted every achievement.

I don't care about the trophies though. I just wanted to continue with the story but now it's like "go collect all forty thousand codex pages or else you can't see the end of the game"

And you know what I say to that? Youtube. That's right ACII. I win.

Naw the feathers do not need to be all collected. Though the game does a pretty good job on reasoning why you should collect them, BY GUILTING YOU!

The ending of AC2 is why I will never play another AC. It was like they wanted to pull a LOST and succeed. AC2 feel happy the PSN went down or I would have never finished you.

I didn't feel too guilted to get them. I didn't care about anyone in Ezio's family except his older brother and dad, though. They both seemed awesome.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I didn't feel too guilted to get them. I didn't care about anyone in Ezio's family except his older brother and dad, though. They both seemed awesome.[/QUOTE]

The feathers sucked... I did that with a guide to get my platinum and 1000/1000.
fucking useless.

The codex pages though... I just instinctively *wanted* them. So every time I saw it on the map after getting the eagle view, I'd go get them all.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I didn't feel too guilted to get them. I didn't care about anyone in Ezio's family except his older brother and dad, though. They both seemed awesome.[/QUOTE]

Ezio's mother became a mute at the loss of her youngest son. Collecting the feather's was a way of mending her silence.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']One more day of work, then 3 day weekend yeaaah[/QUOTE]

Welcome to adult life.

It's pretty sweet.

Work work work, get with somebody, have kids, get married, get divorced, die.

Savor it.

[quote name='j-cart']Ezio's mother became a mute at the loss of her youngest son. Collecting the feather's was a way of mending her silence.[/QUOTE]

He shouldn't have stayed up past his bedtime :nottalking:

[quote name='j-cart']Seriously[/QUOTE]

For some reason I was really surprised
they showed The kid getting hung
and I thought they'd spare him or have atleast have Ezio save him at the last moment...

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Welcome to adult life.

It's pretty sweet.

Work work work, get with somebody, have kids, get married, get divorced, die.

Savor it.[/QUOTE]

its not really, it's summer life. only 3 months.

bread's done
Back