GGT 131 Has got dat ice cold water, and it's only $1

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='diddy310']
new-batman-arkham-city-bonus-costumes-revealed-earth-one-the-animated-series-batman-beyond-and-more.jpg

A few more alternate Batmen for Akrham City...love that they made the animated version.[/QUOTE]

Having a Beyond costume is so incredibly awesome.

[quote name='diddy310']
new-batman-arkham-city-bonus-costumes-revealed-earth-one-the-animated-series-batman-beyond-and-more.jpg

A few more alternate Batmen for Akrham City...love that they made the animated version.[/QUOTE]

Only 3, 4, 6 look usable to me. Maybe 1, if I can get over the "Terry on steroids" look.

I like that Ryan is torturing the interns by forcing them to play Farmville to see who can make the most money in a month or so, though they need to add daily tallies to play up the actual competition aspect of the series.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Only 3, 4, 6 look usable to me. Maybe 1, if I can get over the "Terry on steroids" look.[/QUOTE]

Bruce did use the suit before Terry

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I like that Ryan is torturing the interns by forcing them to play Farmville to see who can make the most money in a month or so, though they need to add daily tallies to play up the actual competition aspect of the series.[/QUOTE]

WTF are you talking about?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I like that Ryan is torturing the interns by forcing them to play Farmville to see who can make the most money in a month or so, though they need to add daily tallies to play up the actual competition aspect of the series.[/QUOTE]

Dude, seriously, what are you talking about?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']WTF are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

Who knows?

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']Dude, seriously, what are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

Giantbomb.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Only 3, 4, 6 look usable to me. Maybe 1, if I can get over the "Terry on steroids" look.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']Having a Beyond costume is so incredibly awesome.[/QUOTE]

I'm really liking 3 and 4. I'm starting to warm up to the beyond costume as well. I need to replay AA.

Yeap, Frisky is talking about GB.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Why is there a fat batman...[/QUOTE]

That one is from Dark Knight Returns. He's in his mid 50's and hasn't donned the suit in a while.

[quote name='whoknows']Bruce did use the suit before Terry[/QUOTE]

Everyone seems to forget that.

I really like the BB, Dark Knight and TAS suits. It's just a shame they will probably be retailer exclusives for a while.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']

That one is from Dark Knight Returns. He's in his mid 50's and hasn't donned the suit in a while.

.[/QUOTE]

What

[quote name='diddy310']

Yeah, I saw them earlier today. fucking awesome! for anyone wanting a key for who is from where:

1. Beyond - UK Gamestop/MightyApe
2. DKR - Collector's Edition
3. Earth-1 redesign AKA Current Bruce Wayne costume - MightyApe
4. Caped Crusader - Toys R Us, allegedly comes packed inside a box with a Caped Crusader repaint of AC Batman/Shopto Preorders for the UK
5. TAS Batman - Spanish preorder bonus/MightyApe
6. Dark Knight - Unknown

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Why is there a fat batman...[/QUOTE]
Because it's him from when he's old and not in that great a shape.

I love fucking pre-order bonuses that purposely lock out content from the game. It's the greatest fucking thing ever, especially when it's store specific.

WHERE THE SKYPE CREW AT?!
Get your airhorns and your third-party profanity filters ready, cause I feel the tirades coming on!

[quote name='distgfx']I love fucking pre-order bonuses that purposely lock out content from the game. It's the greatest fucking thing ever, especially when it's store specific.[/QUOTE]
Only second to combat.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='linkpwns']WHERE THE SKYPE CREW AT?!
Get your airhorns and your third-party profanity filters ready, cause I feel the tirades coming on!

Only second to combat.[/QUOTE]

Yes, because fucking combat matters in every fucking game ever. Phoenix Wright in particular had excellent fucking combat.

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']Go play Brian Lara International Cricket 2007, fucking amazing game[/QUOTE]

7.5 on gamespot? purchased.

PqXCw.png

That's the figure you get from Toys R Us. Unfortunately that's probably going to keep them from doing any other kind of deal.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Oh shit, it's Mandingo! Sup, good sir?

I see you are bringing the heat.
[/QUOTE]

But of course. There needs to be at least one non-weeabo in here.

But I did beat Shadows of the Damned and enjoyed it. Does that make me uguuuu?

[quote name='whoknows']Having a Beyond costume is so incredibly awesome.[/QUOTE]

Stop

[quote name='whoknows']Bruce did use the suit before Terry[/QUOTE]

Trolling

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']
Everyone seems to forget that.
[/QUOTE]

And 70 y.o. Bruce was more ripped than Clark on his best day?

fuck off with your shitty justifications of a shitty character model.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'm pretty sure at least one of those costumes are a cheat code. Not sure, though. Rumor is they're all unlockable in game.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I'm pretty sure they'll all be on disc DLC unlockable for the low, low price of $2 each.

If they're unlockable in game, I'll buy dat ice cold water for $1

[quote name='diddy310']
PqXCw.png

That's the figure you get from Toys R Us. Unfortunately that's probably going to keep them from doing any other kind of deal.[/QUOTE]The code comes with it, though. So that's cool.

[quote name='manthing']But of course. There needs to be at least one non-weeabo in here.

But I did beat Shadows of the Damned and enjoyed it. Does that make me uguuuu?
[/QUOTE]
Bro, I thought that was me? :whistle2:k

And Shadows of the Damned = GOTY until August 23rd.

No, no it's not.

Digital Distribution and retailer-specific codes are killing mainstram interest in gaming.

Believe it or don't

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Bro, I thought that was me? :whistle2:k

And Shadows of the Damned = GOTY until August 23rd.[/QUOTE]

Ok, you prolly are normally.

I'm more like a sweeps guest appearance anti-weeabo.

And GOTY? Nahh, but it was damned fun. And while too embarassing to have a woman watch you play, the forced raunchiness didn't embarass me like Bayonetta

[quote name='manthing']No, no it's not.

Digital Distribution and retailer-specific codes are killing mainstram interest in gaming.

Believe it or don't
[/QUOTE]
Wait, was that directed towards me? I wasn't saying that all the retailer specific codes are great, I was saying it was cool that the figure comes with the costume for the game. Also, I don't really care about mainstream interests in gaming but do agree that retailer-specific codes are bad. Digital distribution is great though, fuck those that don't adapt.

fuck seanr.
seriously.
that dude and i used to sing johnny rebel songs over Gears of War 1.
Now he thinks that because he goes to the gym that he suffers memory loss and can fucking pretend im JSP?
suck my dick.

Bored and drunk(again). Y'all on skype now?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Wait, was that directed towards me? I wasn't saying that all the retailer specific codes are great, I was saying it was cool that the figure comes with the costume for the game. Also, I don't really care about mainstream interests in gaming but do agree that retailer-specific codes are bad. Digital distribution is great though, fuck those that don't adapt.[/QUOTE]

You don't get it. Retail games are too expensive to produce nowadays w/o mainstream support, which is why we always hear about when big budget game X dies at retail.

And without retail, thus mainstream support, the future of gaming is $15(more likely $20-$25 in a few months) XBLA/PSN releases.

Without the carrot of 1M+ in sales(Homefront sold 3M?!?!), devs will have no incentive to drop $millions into games and we'll end up w/ iOS ports on our new Xbox1080s/PS4s, or nothing but SEGA Marvel movie companion games.

We're no longer in the NES era where a company can pay for an Adamms Family license and put Uncle Fester in a game where he fights aliens w/ a flame gun.

he was even on the fuckin bullshit ggtcast episode 5 we did.
fuck that dude. hes ded to me.

edit: yes we're on skype.
i would appreciate a fellow intoxinite.

[quote name='linkpwns']he was even on the fuckin bullshit ggtcast episode 5 we did.
fuck that dude. hes ded to me.

edit: yes we're on skype.
i would appreciate a fellow intoxinite.[/QUOTE]

JSP is drunk tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back