GGT #17 is going to be the very best!

which one removes the rsx?

didn't play move but I was at the event. I wasn't super impressed by it, but did get to talk to Richard Marks - he wants to see it used in rts games and rpg games, but more like something you'd pick up in an RPG and use for a more intense battle rather than all the time. He's a smart dude. Grew up near where I did in michigan/indiana border.

Best bit of pax was going out to the bar thursday night with the joystiq crew. Talked about that fake F3AR cover from GAF and other random shit. Saw mookyjooky there and a few other joystiq fans.

Also - Joystiq Live was awesome. Like, a religious experience. Overall I will feel sad about every PAX that comes that I do not attend, which I hope is none

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Those were easy. Well, the free flow perfection was a bit of a pain, but using the sewer (extreme) challenge, it's easy on the first round. Getting the 24 medals on fight challenges is the pain in the ass for me. Most of that *really* seems to hinge on (a) whether you can get lucky enough to get the free flow combat to allow you to keep a continuous combo for the round and (b) whether or not the game decides to hit you on some BS move costing you the 5000 point bonus. So I say 2 trophies but it's really 3, since there's a gold trophy for 100%, which will unlock the platinum. I'm missing the free flow combat silver and gold, if it wasn't clear.[/QUOTE]Yeah, those were pretty frustrating. I learned to not bother with running around, and instead just flipped over everyone to move. :lol:

It was always the guys chucking concrete that gave me the most trouble. Not because of the concrete, but because they always had to go to the very edge of the map just to find that one special piece.

[quote name='KingBroly']3.22 will remove the quiet functions of the PS3. Ever been to a shuttle launch? It'll sound that like constantly from then on.[/QUOTE]I love that noise! It helps me relax.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']3.23 will remove wifi.[/QUOTE]I use a wired connection anyways. :p

[quote name='seanr1221']12 hours into Just Cause 2 and only 19% complete. Loving every second of it.[/QUOTE]

Told you! The game's so much fun just to mess around in.

I ordered SMG2 before the free amazon money was offered. Am I going to get it? Anyone had something similar happen?

jer, did you see the witch?

[quote name='KingBroly']3.22 will remove the quiet functions of the PS3. Ever been to a shuttle launch? It'll sound that like constantly from then on.[/QUOTE]

So....it will sound like my 360 then?

Man, I really hope Arkham Asylum 2 has extra costumes that are playable in the main game. I really wanted the Caped Crusader costume in the first game.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Man, I really hope Arkham Asylum 2 has extra costumes that are playable in the main game. I really wanted the Caped Crusader costume in the first game.[/QUOTE]

I reaaaaaaaaaaaaalllly hope they don't call it that. It'd be fucking retarded, unless they put you in the same exact environment of Arkham again. Which, in itself, would be fucking retarded.

I love the armored suit, wish I could've worn it during the game -- or perhaps that as i upgraded my "armor" levels for more health, the suit started going from stock suit to armored suit.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I reaaaaaaaaaaaaalllly hope they don't call it that. It'd be fucking retarded, unless they put you in the same exact environment of Arkham again. Which, in itself, would be fucking retarded.

I love the armored suit, wish I could've worn it during the game -- or perhaps that as i upgraded my "armor" levels for more health, the suit started going from stock suit to armored suit.[/QUOTE]
I hope they don't call it that, either. I was just saying so that people would know what I was talking about.

I agree, the batsuit changing slowly the higher the level it'd get would be awesome. I would really just love them throwing some extra costumes in, though. I want Azrael armor Batman, Caped Crusader, and maybe the Batman Beyond costume. The fact that they didn't throw in at least one extra costume for the story mode made me not really want to replay it a third time. An extra character (NIGHTWING!) would be nice, but I know it won't happen.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I hope they don't call it that, either. I was just saying so that people would know what I was talking about.

I agree, the batsuit changing slowly the higher the level it'd get would be awesome. I would really just love them throwing some extra costumes in, though. I want Azrael armor Batman, Caped Crusader, and maybe the Batman Beyond costume. The fact that they didn't throw in at least one extra costume for the story mode made me not really want to replay it a third time. An extra character (NIGHTWING!) would be nice, but I know it won't happen.[/QUOTE]

The joker challenges were pretty cool, haven't tried the stealth ones yet, but he's amusing to use in combat, simply because of the different animations and the fact that they used character models like Jim Gordon.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The joker challenges were pretty cool, haven't tried the stealth ones yet, but he's amusing to use in combat, simply because of the different animations and the fact that they used character models like Jim Gordon.[/QUOTE]
I haven't tried him out yet because I've gotten pretty addicted to the Tick live action series and I've been watching that since last night, but as soon as I get done watching it I'll probably check out the Joker missions. I did check out the Batcave in HOME, though. It was nice. It should've come with free Batman clothes, though.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']3.23 will remove wifi.[/QUOTE]

Good. No, seriously, I'd support this. Remove wifi from all consoles.

[quote name='distgfx']Good. No, seriously, I'd support this. Remove wifi from all consoles.[/QUOTE]
It would make online gaming better. ^_^ People and their shitty ass wifi adding ping. :bomb:

Just beat Bioshock 2. It was okay. The beginning was boring, the middle was great, but by the end I was just pushing to get to the ending. Much better than I thought it would be though.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']It would make online gaming better. ^_^ People and their shitty ass wifi adding ping. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

my ping is so bad (thanks TWC! suck a donkey cock!) that it doesn't make any difference if something is wired vs. wifi.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl:

my ping is so bad (thanks TWC! suck a donkey cock!) that it doesn't make any difference if something is wired vs. wifi.[/QUOTE]

Well, of course nothing can save you if you have TWC. :)

Shitty US broadband FTW.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Well, of course nothing can save you if you have TWC. :)

Shitty US broadband FTW.[/QUOTE]

I'd punch some people in the neck to get FiOS up ins. :whistle2:?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The joker challenges were pretty cool, haven't tried the stealth ones yet, but he's amusing to use in combat, simply because of the different animations and the fact that they used character models like Jim Gordon.[/QUOTE]
His stealth levels are a lot of fun because he plays very differently from Batman (can't hang on gargoyles, has limited vision with X-ray glasses, and can use the teeth as a ranged weapon).

Yeah, I really did like that Joker wasn't just a cheap palette swap.

Batman talk reminds me that I need to finish the game as I'm sure my Slim won't have all the graphical glitches my phat did. I was really enjoying the game.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I finally played more FF13. All I can say is that I still want Hope to die a horrible death.[/QUOTE]

Since TMK really really relates with Hope, does that mean you want TMK to die a horrible death? :whistle2:#

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']His stealth levels are a lot of fun because he plays very differently from Batman (can't hang on gargoyles, has limited vision with X-ray glasses, and can use the teeth as a ranged weapon).[/QUOTE]
I'll try out that stuff! I did a Joker stealth level today and I got my ass absolutely kicked. I was trying to use gadgets, but they wouldn't work for some reason.

I'm psyched to play more tonight, but I did just get Tekken 6, so I'm not sure which I'd rather play.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'll try out that stuff! I did a Joker stealth level today and I got my ass absolutely kicked. I was trying to use gadgets, but they wouldn't work for some reason.

I'm psyched to play more tonight, but I did just get Tekken 6, so I'm not sure which I'd rather play.[/QUOTE]

Tekken 6 is something for when you have nothing else. :) RR might disagree, but the story mode is horrendous, so unless you're feeling a fighter...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Tekken 6 is something for when you have nothing else. :) RR might disagree, but the story mode is horrendous, so unless you're feeling a fighter...[/QUOTE]
Aye aye! I completely understand. I may throw it in this weekend when my brothers are home, then. My younger brother and I have a crazy ongoing rivalry between Raven and Jin that's almost as bad as our ongoing Budokai 3 rivalry between Cooler and Super Saiyan 4 Goku.

I'll probably play a lot more Batman tonight and maaaaybe try out Saints Row 2. I want to play it, just haven't gotten around to it.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I finally played more FF13. All I can say is that I still want Hope to die a horrible death.[/QUOTE]

I felt the same way about Fang.

Seriously, don't read this unless you've beaten FF13
And for that wish, I was rewarded. Many, many times.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'd jump on Batman if it were 20.00 for the PS3.[/QUOTE]
You shouldn't have to wait much longer. With the GOTY coming out the regular version will most likely drop a little below 20.

[quote name='KingBroly']I felt the same way about Fang.

Seriously, don't read this unless you've beaten FF13
And for that wish, I was rewarded. Many, many times.
[/QUOTE]

Really not much of a spoiler, every body dies in FFXIII.

[quote name='KingBroly']I felt the same way about Fang.[/QUOTE]
It will take alot to make me hate Fang more then Hope.

Also, don't post a spoiler and then tell me not to read it. It's like telling me not to press the red button.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']It will take alot to make me hate Fang more then Hope.

Also, don't post a spoiler and then tell me not to read it. It's like telling me not to press the red button.[/QUOTE]

Don't push the red button... :hot:

That Metroid trailer does look good. It's the kind of Metroid I've wanted since Fusion...one with a story. Story is something Nintendo constantly fails at though.

[quote name='whoknows']That Metroid trailer does look good. It's the kind of Metroid I've wanted since Fusion...one with a story. Story is something Nintendo constantly fails at though.[/QUOTE]
Isn't Team Ninja doing the story?
And isn't that the exact opposite of an improvement?

[quote name='The Crotch']Isn't Team Ninja doing the story?
And isn't that the exact opposite of an improvement?[/QUOTE]

bewbz. The only story you need.

Hmm Is Virtual On worth 800 space bucks?

Team Ninja is doing the bewbz

[quote name='dallow']Explain the two jokes in the two posts above!
[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I said man, surprised you haven't seen the huge gaf thread on it.

[quote name='The Crotch']Isn't Team Ninja doing the story?
And isn't that the exact opposite of an improvement?[/QUOTE]

I'd agree with you but any story is an improvement over Nintendo "story"

[quote name='whoknows']I'd agree with you but any story is an improvement over Nintendo "story"[/QUOTE]
I disagree entirely. Is "Save Peach for the billionth time!" creative? No. Would I be embarrassed to play a Mario game in the same room as another person due to its story? No, unlike a great many other games I can name.

Or could name, but I always stop thinking whenever I get to Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. fuck that game. fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, and fuck it writers double.

In other words, I'll take "Uninteresting bit of filler to pad out the first couple pages of the manual" over "I want every single character to fucking die."

[quote name='ninja dog']Team Ninja is doing the bewbz

Exactly what I said man, surprised you haven't seen the huge gaf thread on it.[/QUOTE]
I must have missed it while reading the RapeLay thread. :(

[quote name='The Crotch']I disagree entirely. Is "Save Peach for the billionth time!" creative? No. Would I be embarrassed to play a Mario game in the same room as another person due to its story? No, unlike a great many other games I can name.

Or could name, but I always stop thinking whenever I get to Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. fuck that game. fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, and fuck it writers double.

In other words, I'll take "Uninteresting bit of filler to pad out the first couple pages of the manual" over "I want every single character to fucking die."[/QUOTE]

I guess we're just different. I like story in games I play. If a game has a bad story there's a good chance I won't finish it.

And you know
I beat Warrior Within and enjoyed it :p

bread's done
Back