GGT #17 is going to be the very best!

[quote name='BlueScrote']I haven't even seen archons get used yet. DTs and HTs havent come out too often in my level of play (read: low). Protoss is relies a lot on immortals/collossi for heavy hitting now. The new dragoons (stalkers) have decent pathing now too.[/QUOTE]
You should see a lot of Immortals - they're fucking badasses. Along with the Sentries, they're my favourite new unit.

I'm hoping, given the Colossus damage nerf, that we'll see more High and Dark Templar come out to deal with mass Terran infantry. Of course, the fact that DT are harder to get now, too, ain't gonna help...

Were templars ever good for anything besides an occasional sneak attack lightning storm? I think that's all I used em for. Never played much brood wars online, so I never got into the few new units that were added to each race.

High Templar were glorious in SC1. Utterly decimated Hydralisks, Dragoons, M&M, etc.

And of course, "Jesus, I'm low on minerals but have all this gas, and I need a good, beefy attack unit. Hooray for 100/300 Archons!"

EDIT: High Templar also saved my ass numerous times as an emergency "Oh cocks, I don't have detectors..." unit to stop Zerg Lurkers.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Were templars ever good for anything besides an occasional sneak attack lightning storm? I think that's all I used em for. Never played much brood wars online, so I never got into the few new units that were added to each race.[/QUOTE]

They were they most reliable Protoss counter to masses of tiny units, generally.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Wow, just saw the trailer for Spider-Man shattered dimensions and I already am nerdgasming in advance.[/QUOTE]

I want it to be good, but I don't expect it to be.

War for Cybertron on the other hand actually looks like it has promise.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I want it to be good, but I don't expect it to be.

War for Cybertron on the other hand actually looks like it has promise.[/QUOTE]
I don't know, I think that Spider-man has more promise than Transformers. I haven't played a good Transformers game since the PS2 game where you collected minicons, but the only really bad Spider-man game I've played was Spidey 3.

Speaking of comic book video games, am I the only one who would want a next gen X-men game that isn't centered around Wolverine? Don't get me wrong, I actually really enjoyed Origins, but I would really like to play as some of my favorite characters in another X-men adventure game.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Speaking of comic book video games, am I the only one who would want a next gen X-men game that isn't centered around Wolverine? Don't get me wrong, I actually really enjoyed Origins, but I would really like to play as some of my favorite characters in another X-men adventure game.[/QUOTE]

pc_xmen_3_the_official_game.jpg

No thanks sir

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Speaking of comic book video games, am I the only one who would want a next gen X-men game that isn't centered around Wolverine? Don't get me wrong, I actually really enjoyed Origins, but I would really like to play as some of my favorite characters in another X-men adventure game.[/QUOTE]
I'd like one, but I don't think we're ever going to get one like that (would love to play Cable). I think the only X-men game we're going to be getting this gen that isn't a movie tie-in or random kid game is X-Men legends 3 and that's probably going to have the exact same camera all the others did.

I'm so very tired of the X-Men Legends/Ultimate Alliance gameplay. Its all essentially the same, and almost always ends up disorienting me in the end. The least they could do would be to give us more camera control.

Dammit, its April Fool's Day. The day to ignore the internet. See you chaps tomorrow.

[quote name='Krymner']Dammit, its April Fool's Day. The day to ignore the internet. See you chaps tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

And miss Youtube in text mode?

Sonic Genesis Collection platinum'd! It is actually my first platinum trophy. Took me 2 days to do it. I am exhausted, haven't had a gaming session that long in awhile. Tomorrow night I am back to FFXIII. For now I am off to bed.

[quote name='leeloo1977']Sonic Genesis Collection platinum'd! It is actually my first platinum trophy. Took me 2 days to do it. I am exhausted, haven't had a gaming session that long in awhile. Tomorrow night I am back to FFXIII. For now I am off to bed.[/QUOTE]

The one for Mean Bean Machine made me realize how terrible I am at puzzle games. Or Puyo Puyo, at least.

I only beat Mean Bean Machine because I put a password in to skip to the final boss and put it on hard so the CPU couldn't keep up.

Um, guys, I don't even go on the trading forum. I haven't sold anything there in like, ever. I don't know how this happened?

My only feedbacks were from selling some GBA game boxes and buying MGS Collection from Daroga, in person, over a year ago?

Edit: LOLZ cheapy got me. I tried to send a PM to him and everything! Gonna keep my previous post here for posterity.

Damn, that's a good one! I wasn't even thinking, having been sick the last two days and all loaded up on nyquil. I hate april 1st..

[quote name='dallow']Anyone think it's worth buying an iPad to resell?[/QUOTE]
I ddo, it'll probably be like every other Apple product and become scarce for a while.

Man, Cheapy's april fools day prank is awesome.
I'm glad someone told me about it, too. I never visit the homepage.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']
Man, Cheapy's april fools day prank is awesome.
I'm glad someone told me about it, too. I never visit the homepage.
[/QUOTE]

I never visit the homepage either. Thanks for the tip, it is pretty awesome, especially because I do use the trading forums.

Why try to top the perfection they reached 20+ years ago?

xmennes.jpg

[quote name='dallow']Anyone think it's worth buying an iPad to resell?[/QUOTE]

Not the WiFi only version.

Hmm, I'll consider it then.

Also, I think I'm done buying every game that interests me slightly.
I've come to realize I'm just a collector. I'll just keep adding them to the wishlist and buy them after I've finished most of what I own and haven't even touched.

Only PS3/360 game I actually want to play, yet to come out this year, is 3D Dot Game Heroes and maybe Majin.

[quote name='manthing']Why try to top the perfection they reached 20+ years ago?

xmennes.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Besides the Spider-Man PS1 game that is the BEST COMIC GAME EVER. I played the shit out of that when I was a kid. I wish they'd re-release it on PSN or XBLA.

-----------
Just finished Batman for the third (or fourth?) time, ending boss went down ridiculously fast. I think I'm going to spend the next few minutes getting the last of the Riddler stuff. I'm at about 80% of the stuff right now. Then going to go through the Silent Predator rooms that I adore so much.

[quote name='dallow']Hmm, I'll consider it then.

Also, I think I'm done buying every game that interests me slightly.
I've come to realize I'm just a collector. I'll just keep adding them to the wishlist and buy them after I've finished most of what I own and haven't even touched.

Only PS3/360 game I actually want to play, yet to come out this year, is 3D Dot Game Heroes and maybe Majin.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a link to some good info on the Majin game? I keep reading about it but have no idea what it is.

All I know of it are the two trailers (one kinda recent), and that it's made by Game Republic. Their last game was Folklore.

Gives me that Last Guardian vibe.

ugh, why does a genre I love have to be overrun with lolis...

I want to get it to collect, but I don't at all. I hope there's a regular edition...that comes in a plain white box with the words "DEATHSMILES VIDEOGAME FOR XBOX 360" printed in generic black font on the front.

On the other hand, smart marketing move. Otakus are gonna squee and get all hot and bothered over it *shudder* I always felt past shmups that didn't exploit the loli factor (WarTech: Senko no Ronde, Mobile Light Force series, etc.) really dropped the ball. This shit needs a soundtrack, pendant, and cloth map to sell above 1k.

Who the hells idea was it to put the PSP OFF button where your hand is, the top would not work? I've turned off GoW two times now right in the middle of a fight. Gah.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Who the hells idea was it to put the PSP OFF button where your hand is, the top would not work? I've turned off GoW two times now right in the middle of a fight. Gah.[/QUOTE]
Same thing always happened to me, man. That was the reason I got rid of it.

[quote name='dallow']Shouldn't there be space between your palm and the PSP power button when holding it?[/QUOTE]
Yea, it's only been happening in GoW. It get's intense and you have to use every damn button so eventually I end up holding the power button with my palm.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Who the hells idea was it to put the PSP OFF button where your hand is, the top would not work? I've turned off GoW two times now right in the middle of a fight. Gah.[/QUOTE]
I hate when that shit happens.

Oops, sorry WKC DLC is now live. I guess I was too early when I mentioned it before. >_<

Also...Deathsmiles LE w/faceplate! Awesome awesome...

Ah good.
Haven't turned on my Slim yet until after I finish moving this weekend.

I took it out to hold it though. So small.... I love it.

[quote name='dallow']Here we go:

24eroux.jpg
[/QUOTE]

noice

and shipped in an anonymous brown paper package.

get smaller hands

[quote name='ninja dog']noice

and shipped in an anonymous brown paper package.

get smaller hands[/QUOTE]

fuck that bear, just cut off your hands

bread's done
Back