GGT 178 may have hooked up with Uncle Dolan. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']There is NO character in a fighter that is worse than Elena. Period. She is the gold standard for terrible/horrible. Sorry, icebeast, it's true. When Sean makes you look bad? Yeah, just give it up and go home.[/QUOTE]

I don't agree at all. Also, it sounds like you should be looking into something like this:
wplogo-300x300.gif

Also, I see that you secretly enjoy oversized Santas a la Clayfighter:

sumo-santa_528x297.jpg

White pride my ass. Hating on the alien freak in SF3 does not a white supremacist make.
Me and Raven from the Tekken series are homies. We roll 30 deep.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Me and Raven from the Tekken series are homies. We roll 30 deep.[/QUOTE]

Dudley and I are homies in AE, too. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']White pride my ass. Hating on the alien freak in SF3 does not a white supremacist make.[/QUOTE]

But the only thing that looks different about her than a tall athletic black women is her white hair... so I guess you just hate black women and inter-racial relationships.

Also, I'd take Christie Monteiro over Elena any day of the week. Sorry i-bizelle, as far as fighting game capoeira characters go, Christie looks and plays better. :hot:

[quote name='icebeast']But the only thing that looks different about her than a tall athletic black women is her white hair... so I guess you just hate black women and inter-racial relationships.[/QUOTE]

Elena looks like she belongs in disabled girls.

[quote name='gunm']Also, I'd take Christie Monteiro over Elena any day of the week. Sorry i-bizelle, as far as fighting game capoeira characters go, Christie looks and plays better. :hot:[/QUOTE]

Amen.

[quote name='distgfx']Elena looks like she belongs in disabled girls.
Amen.[/QUOTE]

Since when is hate of a single character justification of the hatred an entire race? :bouncy:
And yes, she does look like that -- she's not human, she looks like she'd be the main creature is some sort of nightmarish horror flick.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Since when is hate of a single character justification of the hatred an entire race? :bouncy:
And yes, she does look like that -- she's not human, she looks like she'd be the main creature is some sort of nightmarish horror flick.[/QUOTE]

Elena is the female equivalent of this:

goonies-2-movie.jpg

[quote name='distgfx']Elena is the female equivalent of this:

goonies-2-movie.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You leave Sloth out of this. Sloth love Chunk! Chunk love Sloth!

Realistically, it's probably more like this:
rockydennis1si8.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You leave Sloth out of this. Sloth love Chunk! Chunk love Sloth![/QUOTE]

You're right, he's much more attractive.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Still better than Elena.
The only thing that bothered me with the art was Cerebella's design -- once Parasoul and Valentine were shown, I was sold.[/QUOTE]

Valentine's design is the only one that kinda bothers me. I really like parasoul and Peacock.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Valentine's design is the only one that kinda bothers me. I really like parasoul and Peacock.[/QUOTE]

How do you have a problem with a sexy nurse kunoichi?
:wall:

Man/nerd card revoked!

Wow, so twitter not only allows all libelous claims without regulation but allows threats so long as they are no specifically threats of violence. Yet they draw the line at impersonation. :rofl:

You should give examples instead hurling such accusations at the great thing that is twitter.

Or am I thinking tumbler?

I don't know. They both seem lame.

Finally it is a release day for Skullgirls. All you fools should buy it so I can kick your asses in the game.

As for an added bonus you can see my name in the credits!

[quote name='Indignate']You should give examples instead hurling such accusations at the great thing that is twitter.

Or am I thinking tumbler?

I don't know. They both seem lame.[/QUOTE]

I hate to pull a Joel here, but this was covered in a Skype. I'm not typing it out here. :lol:
At least I'm not pulling "it's a Skype exclusive picture"... :cool:

[quote name='linkpwns']We scared uraizen away :([/QUOTE]

I was tired, bored, and you guys were playing dungeon defenders.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wow, so twitter not only allows all libelous claims without regulation but allows threats so long as they are no specifically threats of violence. Yet they draw the line at impersonation. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Bullshit.

[quote name='j-cart']Finally it is a release day for Skullgirls. All you fools should buy it so I can kick your asses in the game.

As for an added bonus you can see my name in the credits![/QUOTE]

You and I can't even play 3sO together, what chance do we have of playing that? Oh, and now I know why you're getting it. :booty:

-------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhP0gIC4bog

Actually watch it to see why it's worthy of posting.

[quote name='MSUHitman']How about RE6 trailer in English? :)[/QUOTE]

It was in English, but the subtitles weren't. :cool:

[quote name='whoknows']Looks like it'll be really awesome.

So does DmC. Can't wait![/QUOTE]

Totally.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']lol fuck Capcom. But at least they are sorta offering a reacharound while they are fucking you. Sorta.[/QUOTE]

Well Capcom and Sony do seem to have gone to bed together, haha. If Capcom announces plans to release a Monster Hunter game stateside for the Vita, and Atlus announces plans to bring Persona 4: The Golden over I'll probably have no issues getting one and SFxT for the characters.

[quote name='j-cart']So Crapcom announced Lost Planet 3 with zero gameplay. It is also being made by the guys that made Legendary.[/QUOTE]
This is going to tank soooooooo fucking HARD. lol Can't wait. ^__^

Persona 4 on the Vita and maybe a kick ass 2d Castlevania might get me to buy a Vita. In the time being, my hands are too big for those damn things to try to play anything remotely competitive.

In lighter news, LP2 was fun with 4 people to play with. The problem was that they had no idea that reviewers would bash the game so hard for being a crappy single-player. Sad that most likely it won't use the MT framework, so good bye PC version.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']lol fuck Capcom. But at least they are sorta offering a reacharound while they are fucking you. Sorta.[/QUOTE]

Guess who is gonna be playing as the new chars urley against you?

[quote name='distgfx']Guess who is gonna be playing as the new chars urley against you?[/QUOTE]
On PC? Good question.

Might dump my PS3 copy in anticipation. :bouncy:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']On PC? Good question.

Might dump my PS3 copy in anticipation. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I think Capcom said in some interview that they are stripping the characters out of the PC version and they will actually have to be downloaded to use.

Here's one. They might not be telling the truth though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back