GGT 178 may have hooked up with Uncle Dolan. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']On PC? Good question.

Might dump my PS3 copy in anticipation. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

You heard about my money woes, I don't think I can pick up the PC version anytime soon. :cry:

[quote name='icebeast']I think Capcom said in some interview that they are stripping the characters out of the PC version and they will actually have to be downloaded to use.

Here's one. They might not be telling the truth though.[/QUOTE]
That's because they got caught. Remember their bullshit "it's for compatibility" reason?

I'd rather they just charged the money up front and stop fucking around. We know you want the money, dickheads. Ask for it up front. You got caught, fess up.

[quote name='distgfx']You heard about my money woes, I don't think I can pick up the PC version anytime soon. :cry:[/QUOTE]
lol Don't worry, I'm not dumping the PS3 version yet. ^__^

[quote name='hankmecrankme']lol Don't worry, I'm not dumping the PS3 version yet. ^__^[/QUOTE]

You can dump it when I get it, the PS3 exclusive chars are retarded anyway.

I tried playing SFxT with a regular PS3 controller. It was quite difficult. I can't imagine how it's going to play on Vita.

It looks nice though. I may still end up getting it. :p

As I will RE6. Leon vs Chris!

[quote name='gunm']I tried playing SFxT with a regular PS3 controller. It was quite difficult. I can't imagine how it's going to play on Vita.[/QUOTE]

Ya, six button fighters are really awkward on a standard controller for me too. The shoulder buttons make it more confusing. Plus SFxT has some characters that have to press two different buttons to trigger different types of the same EX move so you can't just use the two face buttons if you use one of the characters that has that. Still probably wouldn't be bad for screwing around in though.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'd buy it, but I spent half of my Skullgirls fund at T Bell today.[/QUOTE]

I didn't buy it, a demo is enough to experience the core gameplay and aesthetics.

[quote name='distgfx']I didn't buy it, a demo is enough to experience the core gameplay and aesthetics.[/QUOTE]

Wait. You didn't buy it, but you're telling us to buy it?

Sounds like a trick to me. . .:whistle2:k

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Wait. You didn't buy it, but you're telling us to buy it?

Sounds like a trick to me. . .:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I'm lacking luxury funds at the moment.

[quote name='icebeast']Ya, six button fighters are really awkward on a standard controller for me too. The shoulder buttons make it more confusing. Plus SFxT has some characters that have to press two different buttons to trigger different types of the same EX move so you can't just use the two face buttons if you use one of the characters that has that. Still probably wouldn't be bad for screwing around in though.[/QUOTE]

That's why I ordered the hori fighting commander 3 pro controller. I've seen good reviews for it on YouTube.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']fuck, now I want Taco Bell.
And I have $15.[/QUOTE]

I pounded down a Doritos Locos box, which comes with a Doritos taco supreme, a regular ol' taco, and a burrito supreme, and a 7 Layer Burrito I ordered separately. Doused all of it in fire sauce. :drool:

[quote name='distgfx']Skullgirls.

Art - Shit.
Music - Shit.
Animation - Shit.
VAs - Shit.
Gameplay - Good.

Overall - Buy it.[/QUOTE]

I dunno...it still looks and sounds like shit.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I pounded down a Doritos Locos box, which comes with a Doritos taco supreme, a regular ol' taco, and a burrito supreme, and a 7 Layer Burrito I ordered separately. Doused all of it in fire sauce. :drool:[/QUOTE]

And you ran to the border...:booty:

[quote name='Indignate']I'mma buy Skullgirls for the 360.

So I can play by myself.[/QUOTE]

Except this time it's not because everyone else is buying it on PS3.

It's actually because you're the only one buying it.

[quote name='gunm']I dunno...it still looks and sounds like shit.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that was covered.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I don't think I understand how charge moves work.[/QUOTE]

Hold the direction the game wants you to for a bit. The charge time is different for each game, so I can't tell you how long.

[quote name='ihadFG']I already told Mikey this last week, but you guys should all check out Lone Survivor. It is really good.[/QUOTE]

What type of game is it? Is it actually a game?

[quote name='gunm']
in shit
[/QUOTE]

Yes, that was covered as well.

[quote name='Thomas96']That's why I ordered the hori fighting commander 3 pro controller. I've seen good reviews for it on YouTube.[/QUOTE]

Just need someone to make an adapter so we can plug a fightstick into the Vita, for maximum portability, just pull your fightstick out of the duffel bag you're carrying it around in and you're good to go.

Although the TE also needs a Vita holding attachment so it can hold the system up like a music stand.

[quote name='icebeast']Just need someone to make an adapter so we can plug a fightstick into the Vita, for maximum portability, just pull your fightstick out of the duffel bag you're carrying it around in and you're good to go.

Although the TE also needs a Vita holding attachment so it can hold the system up like a music stand.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='distgfx']I wanna plug my Vita onto my fight stick like that one guy did.[/QUOTE]

120227_vita_stick.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFzVFB6lI8o&feature=player_embedded

[quote name='distgfx']What type of game is it? Is it actually a game?
[/QUOTE]

It's a 2D survival horror game. It's a lot like Silent Hill in terms of tone/themes.

There's a free demo. The full game is $10 and DRM free.

[quote name='ihadFG']It's a 2D survival horror game. It's a lot like Silent Hill in terms of tone/themes.

There's a free demo. The full game is $10 and DRM free.[/QUOTE]

Post it in the deals forum.

[quote name='distgfx']Yes, that was covered.

Hold the direction the game wants you to for a bit. The charge time is different for each game, so I can't tell you how long.[/QUOTE]

I've figured that out. It seems like there is a cooldown between releasing charge attacdks before you can recharge. For example spamming guile's sonic booms. Is this correct or am I just lacking in coordination?

[quote name='BlueScrote']I've figured that out. It seems like there is a cooldown between releasing charge attacdks before you can recharge. For example spamming guile's sonic booms. Is this correct or am I just lacking in coordination?[/QUOTE]

No, you can throw it out as often as you want as long as you have the charge.

--------------------------------

After playing more Skullgirls, I cannot recommend a purchase. First impressions were good, but after getting in some more time? Naaaah.

Josh and Frost aren't buying it either.

Last edited by a moderator:
lack of move list, bad design on training stages, jump felt funny on a pad -- tutorials don't explain tag or assist buttons/mechanics...

i really like the animation and thought it looked great. some of the tutorials felt nice and were well done with teaching combos, etc.

not worth $15. patch in lobbies, spectating, and move lists, then hit PSN discount for $10 and I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back