GGT 180 only discusses the latest and greatest iOS/Android games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't played the first Klonoa game (although I own it for the Wii, and have for maybe a year now, haha), I played the second one on the PS2 and had a good time with it.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Played some Uncharted 1 last night. Got through chapters 13-16 and stopped at the beginning of 17. Hopefully will get through it by the end of the weekend.

Good month for PS+ in May. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Castlevania Chronicles and Trine 2 all for free. Some other stuff too, but those are the ones that caught my eye.[/QUOTE]

Awesomenauts and Rock of Ages are the other free ones. Rayman Origins download is on sale for $15 for Plus only.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Awesomenauts and Rock of Ages are the other free ones. Rayman Origins download is on sale for $15 for Plus only.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what Awesomenauts is, but Rock of Ages is pretty cool. I have it on PC, but it runs like crap on my laptop, so it will be nice to give it a try on PS3.

Say what you want about Shenmue -- and as someone who isn't a big fan of the game, I could say a lot -- but there's no getting around what it did for gaming. It practically created its own genre. Or, rather, genres. We wouldn't have any forklift-adventure, action-forklift, forklift RPG, RTFS, or puzzle-forklift forklifts games.

[quote name='distgfx']I like games that are playable, like SotN. Though, that's not saying much because I dislike SotN anyway.[/QUOTE]

Looks playable to me, probably wouldn't be that different of an experience from how I normally play (barely able to actually execute anything), and I'm not going to speak on your lack of taste in games. :cool:

[quote name='icebeast']Looks playable to me, probably wouldn't be that difference of an experience for me, and I'm not going to speak on your lack of taste in games. :cool:[/QUOTE]

"Framerate probs and touch screen controls look playable to me for a fighter!" - Icebeast
"Shitty port" - uraizen

"Elena is awesome" - Icebeast
"Elena is the worst character design ever" - uraizen

"I'm gonna go play LoL" - Icebeast
"I'm gonna go play 3s" - uraizen

Clearly I am the superior one here in both taste and judgement.

[quote name='distgfx']"I'm gonna go play LoL" - Icebeast
"I'm gonna go play 3s" - uraizen

Clearly I am the superior one here in both taste and judgement.[/QUOTE]

Are you talking from experience? I never got a friend request in LoL...

[quote name='icebeast']Are you talking from experience? I never got a friend request in LoL...[/QUOTE]

I don't think you understood my statement or post.

[quote name='distgfx']I don't think you understood my statement or post.[/QUOTE]

I see, so you meant I'm always right and LoL is the greatest game of all time. Why haven't we played together yet?

--

[quote name='seanr1221']Get a room, you two.[/QUOTE]

Only if you record it for us.

[quote name='seanr1221']Get a room, you two.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='icebeast']Only if you record it for us.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='icebeast']I see, so you meant I'm always right and LoL is the greatest game of all time. Why haven't we played together yet?[/QUOTE]

I think you need to go back to school and brush up on your reading comprehension.

I'm over the destruction of the 50", since we're using his $$ to get an even better TV now...plus I still have mine in my room lol. Which of you still has me on your PSN friends list? Guess who's popping back into the PS3 scene! :bouncy:

RE:Raccoon city isn't as bad as I expected it to be with all the hooplah about it sucking donkey dong. The AI IS an abomination (LETS RUN INTO FIRE AND GUNFIRE GAIZ!) and I hope what Skynet decides to use when it takes over, but after the first three missions, I think the rest of it is okey dokey.

[quote name='ihadFG']I wanna take you for a ride.[/QUOTE]

fP39b.jpg

[quote name='ihadFG']I don't know what Awesomenauts is, but Rock of Ages is pretty cool. I have it on PC, but it runs like crap on my laptop, so it will be nice to give it a try on PS3.[/QUOTE]

It's another of those big PSN games that is free in its opening month like Stacking and Simpsons Arcade were.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnIfD08mXBY

Finished Uncharted 1. Liked it a lot as a whole. Last few levels weren't as bad as I was expecting difficulty wise. Last battle was annoying with the quick time button bullshit, but otherwise fine.

I'mma do an allnighter cuz I have 5 hours to do a seven page paper that I haven't even decided a topic on.

In the words of Hank, gonna be sweet.

If it is an open topic, write about the GGT. In a strange way, from distant places we have come together and bonded in the most in-human way possible.

Also relevant:

Rc5na.jpg

Or write about how bad the power glove is.

[quote name='j-cart']If it is an open topic, write about the GGT. In a strange way, from distant places we have come together and bonded in the most in-human way possible.[/quote]

It is, but I'm writing about gay marriage.

So...it's about the same thing.

ME3 people:

(1) Is the From Ashes DLC worth the $10?
(2) Is it worth redeeming my online pass if I don't plan to play MP?
(3) Is there any imminent DLC that I should wait for before starting the game?

From Ashes is worth $10 in the sense that it adds a fuck-ton to the game.

It is also not worth $10 in the sense that you should not reward companies with your money for dropping key bits from a game only to sell to you later on (or on launch day; whatever).

Yl5lw.jpg

[quote name='The Crotch']From Ashes is worth $10 in the sense that it adds a fuck-ton to the game.

It is also not worth $10 in the sense that you should not reward companies with your money for dropping key bits from a game only to sell to you later on (or on launch day; whatever).

Yl5lw.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I get the second part; I'm more interested in the first part -- if it's a hefty mission and the squadmember it adds are worthwhile, then I'll considering buying it before I play.

I feel shitty today. But that won't stop me from grilling some shit for dinner. Serve it up with my leftover gumbo. Pimpin'.

I need a sugar momma that can go make big bucks while I stay at home with the kids and show them violent video games and movies and cook food for her. Yes.

The mission is ok, but the squadmate is great to have. Was worth the $10 IMO.

Noteworthy DLC is an expanded ending that's coming out sometime this summer.

Other than that, only DLC I've heard of is multiplayer stuff.

I love everything about From Ashes, especially the Particle Rifle. That thing is fucking awesome.

Edit: I swear to God, I am going to kill this one dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back