GGT 180 only discusses the latest and greatest iOS/Android games

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='j-cart']I swear to Gawd, if my PS3 tournament edition stick doesn't work with SFxT, I'll bitch about it here.[/QUOTE]

What CPU does your PC/laptop have?

God dammit, j-cart.

Playing in newbie servers is no fun after a while. I don't pull out my doomie or go cap because that would just wreck the balance of the game, so I'm left fucking around as a juggernaut all game long.

I mean, solo-holding their generator room on raindance for two minutes against three defenders was fun and all, but there's only so much of it I can take. Seeing that heavy set up a forcefield in our frigging spawn tower was just sad. Watching people run their chainguns in to midfield, guard the generator with all their might when they don't have a single turret standing, complain about brutes being overpowered...

Also, you are the second worst tank driver ever. Thank Christ the other tank blew himself up trying to kill me after he killed you.

Good to know. I begrudgingly bought it and it's installed. Already reversed my cover. fuck you Tom Brady ManShep, I hate you.

Bring on the evil gingerShep!

[quote name='distgfx']What CPU does your PC/laptop have?[/QUOTE]

AMD X4 975 BE.

[quote name='The Crotch']God dammit, j-cart.

Playing in newbie servers is no fun after a while. I don't pull out my doomie or go cap because that would just wreck the balance of the game, so I'm left fucking around as a juggernaut all game long.

I mean, solo-holding their generator room on raindance for two minutes against three defenders was fun and all, but there's only so much of it I can take. Seeing that heavy set up a forcefield in our frigging spawn tower was just sad. Watching people run their chainguns in to midfield, guard the generator with all their might when they don't have a single turret standing, complain about brutes being overpowered...

Also, you are the second worst tank driver ever. Thank Christ the other tank blew himself up trying to kill me after he killed you.[/QUOTE]

BF3 does weird things to a man. Shouldn't you be happy that I am playing Tribes again? Also check out my buddy Nexted, he is legit.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I want to drink. Tomorrow is drinking time.

What do I do?[/QUOTE]

Play SFxSF with everybody else or play TKxTK with me.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I want to drink. Tomorrow is drinking time.

What do I do?[/QUOTE]
Today is thirsty Thursday, cheeooooowww!

[quote name='distgfx']Play SFxSF with everybody else or play TKxTK with me.[/QUOTE]
Street Fighter x Street Fighter is pretty fun. . .

Ryu and Ken vs. Juri and Cammy all night.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Today is thirsty Thursday, cheeooooowww![/QUOTE]
Indeed it is. But friend's taunting me with tales of Patron tomorrow, so I'mma be ripped up tomorrow night for sure.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Street Fighter x Street Fighter is pretty fun. . .

Ryu and Ken vs. Juri and Cammy all night.[/QUOTE]

Fighting Team Skanky Ass Hoes is better.

[quote name='ihadFG']I'm in.[/QUOTE]
Done, two more.

[quote name='distgfx']Make me.[/QUOTE]
It's basically Diablo without a huge fascist corporation backing it. So you'd hate it.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Done, two more.[/QUOTE]

I'd be down. Multiplayer is the only thing that I really wished was in Torchlight 1, and it's in the second one.

[quote name='icebeast']I'd be down. Multiplayer is the only thing that I really wished was in Torchlight 1, and it's in the second one.[/QUOTE]
Done, one more.

donaldl.jpg

They've improved to a fucking insane degree this season. They were pretty balls the first season but had some good games. They had some improvements second season and their finals were good in concept, but a couple minor issues (specifically, the day/time of the event and one of their cameramen) made the event a fucking joke.

Season three is... I mean, I still don't like Gretorp, but it's generally an entertaining show. Curious how their Toronto show and their Tribes content will work.

I do love watching SC2. Almost makes me want to start playing again, although I don't think I could dedicate enough time to it for it to be enjoyable.

Started up Halo Anniversary and played through the first two acts. Game is still a lot of fun, and it's cool how up you can switch between the hd remake graphics and the classic graphics.

First I've gamed on the 360 in a while, made me realize again how much I prefer the 360 controller to the dual shock for shooters.

The Walking Dead seems pretty awesome. Tried the demo then bought it on PSN and beat episode 1 tonight. PSN is the way to go as it's $5 cheaper than PC/360, you get a premium XMB theme for buying the season pass, and it's the easiest Platinum in the history of PSN.

Literally all you have to do is play and beat all 5 episodes (new one is supposed to drop each month through August) and you'll get a Platinum trophy along with 5 Gold, 5 Silver, and about 30 bronze trophies. No special requirements, just beat each section of each episode.

[quote name='MSUHitman']The Walking Dead seems pretty awesome. Tried the demo then bought it on PSN and beat episode 1 tonight. PSN is the way to go as it's $5 cheaper than PC/360, you get a premium XMB theme for buying the season pass, and it's the easiest Platinum in the history of PSN.

Literally all you have to do is play and beat all 5 episodes (new one is supposed to drop each month through August) and you'll get a Platinum trophy along with 5 Gold, 5 Silver, and about 30 bronze trophies. No special requirements, just beat each section of each episode.[/QUOTE]

Was 3s a one time thing? 3s isn't the only thing we play. It's mainly fighters but sometimes we'll play KZ3 or something.

[quote name='The Crotch']Did he just start playing as well?[/QUOTE]

Tribes Ascend, yes. Tribes in general? Naw. He was apart of that one clan 5150, you might of heard of them.

[quote name='distgfx']You're probably boned, enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Why is my CPU the difference maker?

[quote name='BlueScrote']I do love watching SC2. Almost makes me want to start playing again, although I don't think I could dedicate enough time to it for it to be enjoyable.[/QUOTE]

SC2 is awesome to watch. To play it is something else that requires time. I do not have time.

[quote name='j-cart']Seriously? Why is my CPU the difference maker?[/QUOTE]

I think it is actually your motherboard which matters, since I think the issue is that the TE uses some older USB type that isn't supported in all motherboards anymore. For my PC I was able to buy this USB PCI card which apparently has the a chip that the TE likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back