GGT 185 gives bad tips

this LoL fan art is heart stoppingly adorable

C36jj.jpg

[quote name='icebeast']Space marines? Wonder what the orcs want to do to them...[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing they want to take them out for tea and crumpets.

OR fuckING KILL THEM!!

So they took Bionic Commando out of the GoD sale for live and replaced it with Alone in the Dark. Is that actually a kind of good game like Bionic Commando or should I steer clear?

[quote name='GhostShark']I want to play Gravity Rush now.[/QUOTE]

Gravity Rush is the shit. Beat it yesterday. I'm only worried that it set a standard for the Vita that won't be met again for a while.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']So they took Bionic Commando out of the GoD sale for live and replaced it with Alone in the Dark. Is that actually a kind of good game like Bionic Commando or should I steer clear?[/QUOTE]

When you load a save it says "Last Time On Alone In The Dark"

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I still love this picture.

tumblr_l7y03qkfyA1qz7lxdo1_1280.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The guy on the left looks like TMK.

So do the two guys on the right.

Space Marine really reminds me of War for Cybertron. I can't quite put my finger on it. It might be the combination of melee/shooter mechanics in third person, but I'm not sure.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Frosty how is Tomb Raider: Underworld? I think I have that somewhere from PSN+[/QUOTE]

First level is terrible. Rest is serviceable tomb raider so far, if you like the general non combat heavy TR games.

My best friend finally picked up SR The Third so we did some Co-Op last night--that shit was ballin' son!!!

Seriously, they did a good job. Very fun, just like single player, and I love how you can import your character into other's games easily with no fuss.

[quote name='distgfx']I've owned the game for a while, geez.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I rarely see you online when I'm online. :cry:

My only gripe with the game is I wish you could have more than just two players co-op.

Perhaps Saint's Row the Fourth will have this feature (and yes, I am anxiously awaiting that game).

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Dead Like Me, bro.[/QUOTE]

Love that show. Too bad it's life got cut short just like the main character's.

Huwahh, Max Payne 3 is like the only 3rd person shooter I've greatly enjoyed. Playing on Hard and nearly finished, so good. Tops Uncharted 2 for me.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']First level is terrible. Rest is serviceable tomb raider so far, if you like the general non combat heavy TR games.[/QUOTE]

What do you consider the first level, the tutorial flash forward, or the underwater level?

Uncharted 2 is like Half-Life 2 for me. One of those games I find to be nothing special but the gamer community at large seems to have a raging hard-on for. :lol:

[quote name='TheLongshot']What do you consider the first level, the tutorial flash forward, or the underwater level?[/QUOTE]

The underwater bullshit.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Huwahh, Max Payne 3 is like the only 3rd person shooter I've greatly enjoyed. Playing on Hard and nearly finished, so good. Tops Uncharted 2 for me.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't disagree more. I only paid $42.50 for MP 3 and was glad to get $35 for it at GS.

bread's done
Back