GGT 197: The Offical DOA5 Swimsuit Screenshot Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ihadFG']My favorite Pixar movie is Wall-E. And I liked The Avengers more than the Batmans. I'm actually not super crazy about the Nolan Batman movies in general. I can't quite put my finger on it, but they are just missing that extra something for me.[/QUOTE]

Could I put my finger on you?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I couldn't name a favorite, but I can make some order of Pixar flims if I use tiers...
Great: Finding Nemo, Wall-E, UP
Good: Monsters, Inc., Toy Story 3
Okay: Ratatouille, Cars, Toy Story 2
Not for me: Toy Story, A Bug's Life, The Incredibles
Bad: Cars 2
[/QUOTE]

For me, the tiers would be:

Top: Wall-E, Toy Story 3
High: Up, Toy Story, Monsters Inc
Upper-mid: Ratatouille, Incredibles, Finding Nemo
Mid: A Bugs Life, Toy Story 2, Brave

Haven't Seen: Cars, Cars 2

Wall-E is one of my favorite movies of all time. Also, totes loved the Batman films more than Avengers.

Not by much, though.

For anyone wondering, I figured out how to unlock the unlockable characters in MvCO! Gotta buy them from the Vault. Not too bad, they only cost 150 VP each.

I realized something last night.

Talking to teammates in ME3 single player becomes a fucking space opera drama and that's why chicks are all about Mass Effect, dat drama.

Gonna see that Dredd 3D tonight. Will spoil everything tomorrow.

[quote name='ihadFG']For me, the tiers would be:

Haven't Seen: Cars, Cars 2[/QUOTE]

Order in which these movies make me cry the most.

[quote name='ihadFG']For me, the tiers would be:

Haven't Seen: Cars, Cars 2[/QUOTE]

Top: Toy Story 3, Incredibles, Up
Great: Toy Story, Wall-E
Good: Monsters Inc, Brave, Finding Nemo
Average: A bugs Life, Toy Story 2, Cars, Cars 2, Ratatouille

Up was absolutely a huge surprise for me. I thought it seemed like a poor idea when going to see it but the first 10 minutes are a better story then 90% of the garbage out there.

[quote name='distgfx']Retailer exclusive pre-order bonuses still suck ass.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/...ve-when-you-preorder-injustice-gods-among-us/

Not this time, Gestapo, never again.[/QUOTE]

Goddamnit, extra skins on superheroes is my weakness kryptonite.

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm more excited for AC 3 than RE6. LESSS GOOO![/QUOTE]

Is this really Surprising? One Franchise looks to be trying new things whereas the other is just trying to rekindle what a previous entry did.

[quote name='distgfx']Retailer exclusive pre-order bonuses still suck ass.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/...ve-when-you-preorder-injustice-gods-among-us/

Not this time, Gestapo, never again.[/QUOTE]
Guess I'm getting it at Gamestop. I love Red Son.
[quote name='GUNNM']I'm more excited for AC 3 than RE6. LESSS GOOO![/QUOTE]
I would hope so. One game is a pile of shit and one looks like it's going to be great. RE6 is the pile of shit. By which I mean that demo was fucking terrible.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']

I would hope so. One game is a pile of shit and one looks like it's going to be great. RE6 is the pile of shit. By which I mean that demo was fucking terrible.[/QUOTE]
tell me how you really feel!
I almost got a tear from this trailer. I think it was when George Washingston silently approved the slaughter of the brits that really got me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pUhraVG7Ow

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Anyone getting Code of Princess for 3DS?[/QUOTE]

I might, I like the art style a lot, however I might wait for impressions of the game just to see if other people are enjoying it.

--

In regards to some of the movie talk going on.

I'd put Avengers over the Batman films, but I typically enjoy stories where not everything is entirely serious (Cabin in the Woods as another example of a movie that really nailed that feeling for me), I mean I still enjoyed the Batman films and there were certainly some jokes in them that made me laugh but the overall tone of the movie was more serious than I like.

In regards to my favorite Pixar films, Toy Story 3 is at the top, with Up and Incredibles right behind it. And my least favorite being Toy Story 2, A Bugs Life, and Monster's Inc. (I still haven't seen Cars 2 though...).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GUNNM']I can't run this stream at 420p+ I keep dropping frames. :([/QUOTE]

I'm keeping it at 360p for the same reason.

Last match I can finally sleep.
8012818649_fe3c293370_z.jpg

[quote name='GUNNM']The chat is keeping me up. People really do hate skisonic.[/QUOTE]
The hate level for Skisonic is through the roof with stream monsters

[quote name='Inf^Shini']The hate level for Skisonic is through the roof with stream monsters[/QUOTE]
I was laughing so loud at the mods and chat. Mods kept closing the chat down and would be like ok guys I trust you will stop now and sure enough non-stop spam.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Who's skisonic and why do people hate him?[/QUOTE]
Some guy who works at srk and does commentary sometimes. I honestly have no idea why people hate him but anytime he comes on to commentate its meet by non-stop spam.

I'm tempted since I've been trying to find soemthing to play on my 3DS... but I might wait on it and just get the Cave Story rerelease thats coming out next week. I own the game on steam, but want to play it on a handheld.

also, Tokyo Jungle is super addicting... jumped in to play an hour... ended up 5 hours >_<

worth it since I got a full challenge completion, which is a huge bitch.

I have it preordered! Honestly, I get more excited about stuff like that than your average AAA game these days.

JOOSH YOU GONNA GET BLOOPS 2?!
http://www.destructoid.com/preview-this-is-what-s-new-with-zombies-in-black-ops-ii-235649.phtml

... the new Grief mode. It's like Survival mode, except there are two teams of human players that have to compete against each other, and work together all at the same time while fighting waves of zombies. Or as Treyarch calls it, 4z4.

The two teams of human players can't shoot or hurt each other directly. But there are things you'll be able to do to make it harder for the other team to win. How you'll be able to screw up the other team wasn't shown off, but there will be exclusive mechanics to this particular mode that will let you make life miserable for the other team. The last human team left standing wins.

This genuinely excites me.

There does seem to be a lot of good impressions coming from blops2 after the NDA lifted. Having never played a treyarch Call of Duty I'm mildly intrigued.

Then again Halo 4 comes out a week earlier so there's no way I'll get it at launch.

One thing I do love about gaf is the moderation in general is better than most online forums

I'm closing this thread

I'm stickying this thread

And in exactly 12 hours I am going to run through with a fucking lawnmower on some accounts

Pray to whatever deities you prefer

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='linkpwns']JOOSH YOU GONNA GET BLOOPS 2?![/QUOTE]

Well, it does look like it will probably be the best thing Treyarch has put out. Plus, unless Halo 4 turns out to be something different from the rest of the series, I probably won't be buying any other console games in November. So maybe. I'll wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back