GGT 210 Gives Advice on Getting Through Life (& Not Being Afraid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ly5k7pdbBz1qf78myo1_500.gif

[quote name='icebeast']I talked with my mom who made the reservations for the diner and those are currently set for 8:30 EST so if you guys were willing to move it to 10pm EST I'm fairly sure I can make it. (I think we're going to see if we can move that reservation up as well if we can so hopefully making that time should be even more doable, assuming that time works for everyone else, I know that start time is a bit late for everyone on the east coast).[/QUOTE]

Ok, well let us know if you are ready before 10 EST. Otherwise we'll plan for 10.

[quote name='The Crotch']dicks dicks dicks butts butts butts
[/QUOTE]

I agree.

[quote name='ihadFG']Ok, well let us know if you are ready before 10 EST. Otherwise we'll plan for 10.[/QUOTE]

Alright, will do.

[quote name='The Crotch']Just Pegasus. I haven't looked at Exodus too closely, but it has at least one massive spoiler for the final season.[/QUOTE]
Okey, sweet! Downloaded and ready.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Okey, sweet! Downloaded and ready.[/QUOTE]

Should I see if I can download the stuff to play the game now, or will it be fairly quick to get when we get ready to play later tonight?

Hey guys I survived New Years Eve (barely). Funny stories impending. (Assuming my friends don't show up to my house tonight)

[quote name='linkpwns']Hey guys I survived New Years Eve (barely). Funny stories impending. (Assuming my friends don't show up to my house tonight)[/QUOTE]

I can't think of a good joke

so

your friends are sticks of beef jerky

[quote name='j-cart']Weird, that is what I remembered as well![/QUOTE]

Awesome man, remember this??

blacksquare1.jpg

That was the craziest part of the night!!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Definitely play Breath of Death VII before you play Cthulhu, since BoD7 is much rougher but still enjoyable.[/QUOTE]
Will do, Hanky! :D

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Will do, Hanky! :D[/QUOTE]

Breath of Death VII is shorter too, I think. Plus Cthulhu is better as it's a spiritual sequel, so improvements to the generic RPG formula were made in it.

So yeah, Breath of Death VII first, then Cthulhu.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Breath of Death VII is shorter too, I think. Plus Cthulhu is better as it's a spiritual sequel, so improvements to the generic RPG formula were made in it.

So yeah, Breath of Death VII first, then Cthulhu.[/QUOTE]
Exactly.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Breath of Death VII is shorter too, I think. Plus Cthulhu is better as it's a spiritual sequel, so improvements to the generic RPG formula were made in it.

So yeah, Breath of Death VII first, then Cthulhu.[/QUOTE]
Sweet! I'm glad BoD isn't too long! I'm not too in the mood for super long games right now. :D

[quote name='The Crotch']He means "Eh?".

Get your shit together, Douglas.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought he was talking aboot, since you're a Canadian, eh?

[quote name='Indignate']No. He totally says Ay.[/QUOTE]

So Crotch was using which of the following?

Aye (Yes)
Eh? (Canadian speech pattern)
Ay (The Fonz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back