GGT 210 Gives Advice on Getting Through Life (& Not Being Afraid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']"Why was Dolan Defenders included in the XBLA fighting games sale the other day? Am I missing something?" asked Frost.

"Oh, silly Frost, didn't you know, Dolan Defenders is the best fighting game of 2012, only available on xbox360!" MajorNelson replied.

Frost scratched his head.
"Larry, have you been smoking dope? I have a game by that name on PS3 and Steam and it's definitely not a fighting game. It's somehow less of a fighting game than Sony Smash or Smash Bros. will ever be."

MajorNelson grinned.
"But Frost, have you tried it on 360? The 360 and XBL gold are the best in the business. Just because you played it on those other platforms doesn't mean it's the same experience when you play on your all-powerful xbox 360! I highly recommend you try it... you don't know what you're missing."

--

And that's how I missed out on a deal to get the greatest fighting game on the xbox 360 platform for a mere 600 points. :([/QUOTE]

Tell me another story about The Frosty.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']"Why was Dolan Defenders included in the XBLA fighting games sale the other day? Am I missing something?" asked Frost.

"Oh, silly Frost, didn't you know, Dolan Defenders is the best fighting game of 2012, only available on xbox360!" MajorNelson replied.

Frost scratched his head.
"Larry, have you been smoking dope? I have a game by that name on PS3 and Steam and it's definitely not a fighting game. It's somehow less of a fighting game than Sony Smash or Smash Bros. will ever be."

MajorNelson grinned.
"But Frost, have you tried it on 360? The 360 and XBL gold are the best in the business. Just because you played it on those other platforms doesn't mean it's the same experience when you play on your all-powerful xbox 360! I highly recommend you try it... you don't know what you're missing."

--

And that's how I missed out on a deal to get the greatest fighting game on the xbox 360 platform for a mere 600 points. :([/QUOTE]

Wait, why do you need the XBLA version of it when you have both superior versions of it?

Also, holy shit you have 1,016 games.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Wait, why do you need the XBLA version of it when you have both superior versions of it?

Also, holy shit you have 1,016 games.[/QUOTE]

I don't.
I was pointing out that it was, for whatever reason, classified as a "FIGHTING GAME" by Microsoft and included in the countdown sale a few days ago that had "FIGHTERS" on sale. :lol:

http://majornelson.com/2012/12/30/countdown-to-2013-daily-deal-day-13-xbla-fighting-games/

Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter 3rd Strike Online Edition, Virtua Fighter 5... AND THE CROWN JEWEL: Dolan Defenders.

And Steam always fucks up the game count. In my "all games" portion of my library on Steam, it says 649. Still a lot, but not over 1,000.

Thanks for Deus Ex, BlueScrote! I didn't even know my PC could run it till today. Really excited to play the shit out of it later!

Also, I'm too much of a Vergil fanboy. That Vergil trailer makes me want the game so goddamn bad. :I

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Thanks for Deus Ex, BlueScrote! I didn't even know my PC could run it till today. Really excited to play the shit out of it later!

Also, I'm too much of a Vergil fanboy. That Vergil trailer makes me want the game so goddamn bad. :I[/QUOTE]

But... that's NOT Vergil... :\

w5ShC.jpg

[quote name='dmaul1114']Finally decided to upgrade from my crummy old rear projection 720p TV to a plasma.

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-VIE...59&sr=8-1&keywords=Panasonic+VIERA+TC-P55UT50

Looking forward to playing around with it next week (gets delivered on Monday). Will be a big picture quality upgrade, plus larger screen.[/QUOTE]

Pimp plasma.

Today is going to go down the same as yesterday. Which means that I'm going to grill porterhouse steaks to perfection and drink Mexican beer. Though hopefully I won't be watching shitty movies.

Seriously, Killing Them Softly sucked a fat dick. But The Man With The Iron Fists was legit entertainment.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Thanks for Deus Ex, BlueScrote! I didn't even know my PC could run it till today. Really excited to play the shit out of it later!

Also, I'm too much of a Vergil fanboy. That Vergil trailer makes me want the game so goddamn bad. :I[/QUOTE]

Your welcome joelseph!

Saints Row just gets better and better

F8F7FBA3D53689D0DD932B02DDA2FBAE3C5940F0

[quote name='GUNNM']You can use the mega buster :>[/QUOTE]

Guns that set people on fire are better.

[quote name='GhostShark']I would want to be a toilet the entire game.[/QUOTE]

I stopped thinking that it was funny after it wasn't the first time that it happened.

I'm tired.

I think I'm going to sleep through New Years.

Goodnight.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I used to drive the Outhouse in Need For Speed 2. Thing was ballah.[/QUOTE]
I REMEMBER THAT! Oh God, I loved it.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Need.

Read the reviews. They speak for themselves.[/QUOTE]
Best review is the one about Paula Deen.

My new years resolution is to watch every leda video

Playing MM 1 on the 3DS burns my eyes :(.
No option to make the screen bigger if you own a 3DS XL also sucks

[quote name='BlueScrote']Civilization is as addictive as people have mentioned.[/QUOTE]
You know it, dawg! I be rollin' the Persians and Russians everytime.

[quote name='ihadFG']We still playing BSG Wednesday? Who's in? And what time, does 8pm again work?[/QUOTE]
I'm in! Just remember to text me to remind me!

[quote name='The Crotch']I'm in as fuck.[/QUOTE]
Yaaaay!

Panzer, you should definitely be there on Wednesday. We'll be playing Pegasus, so you can play as a cylon from the start instead of being a human and playing like a cylon anyway.

[quote name='ihadFG']We still playing BSG Wednesday? Who's in? And what time, does 8pm again work?[/QUOTE]

I'd join, even though I have no clue what the game is like, but I have a feeling timing would be too tight for me (assuming that is 8pm eastern). My mom, sister and I are doing a fancy dinner to celebrate my sister getting into med school that evening, and I'm fairly sure the reservations are for only an hour before that time (or might be that time exactly). If I happen to make it back in time I might hop on and see if I can join.

--

Speaking of my sister I think I might have convinced her to check out some X-Men comics, I think on Wednesday I'm going to see about getting her all of All-New X-Men for her upcoming birthday which is this week since I feel like it wouldn't be an awful place to hop on (I basically told her how I did it, which is just pick a place and start reading, and go back and read stuff if you learn about something being referenced which sounds cool or want to learn more about a character). She really likes the X-Men movies and generally likes the characters and so I was telling her about the comics and told her I really liked that series and since it just started it wouldn't be a horrible place to start, and she said she'd be interested in giving them a read. I actually got her the first two Fable Deluxe books for Christmas to read since I know she likes fairy-tale characters and I told her that series was totally awesome.

--

Also, Happy new year everyone! (Just changed for where I am).

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Icybeezy, your sister is hot, though her legs aren't as good as yours.[/QUOTE]

You'd be surprised how many girls have told me they wish they had my legs, haha. :lol:

--

Also, drunk League of Legends time...

[quote name='icebeast']You'd be surprised how many girls have told me they wish they had my legs, haha. :lol:

--

Also, drunk League of Legends time...[/QUOTE]

I can believe it. You'd be surprised at how many girls have told me they wish they had my hair. "Oh it's so soft!" Unlike me, babe. :cool:

I found a copy of this obscure gamecube game in my bedroom

I've had it for 7-8 years, never played it

What should i do with it?

Pic:
Ttydbox.jpg

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I found a copy of this obscure gamecube game in my bedroom

I've had it for 7-8 years, never played it

What should i do with it?

Pic:
Ttydbox.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's probably one of my favorite games on the GC, tied with Baten Kaitos, you should totally play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back