GGT 214 gained some weight

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I thought DA2 was fun, but I never played the first...[/QUOTE]

I liked the gameplay better in DA2 (more streamlined, combat felt less turn based--even though it still was etc.), but the story in the first was MUCH better.

But I just hate turn based, pc style RPGs in general so the gamplay in the first wasn't my cup of tea. DA2 is more like ME2/3 gameplay wise and those are two of my all time favorite games. The story was just pretty lame unfortunately.

To my knowledge, neither DA2 nor Origins used traditional turns/rounds in any way. I mean, it's been a while since I played either, but... no, that doesn't sound right at all.

[quote name='The Crotch']You are too generous.[/QUOTE]

I have to be careful, Bioware fans are everywhere...

[quote name='Indignate']Shut up.

Also, there's no mashing A on consoles. That shit was patched yo.[/QUOTE]

Champion is still no Grey Warden.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I liked the gameplay better in DA2 (more streamlined, combat felt less turn based--even though it still was etc.), but the story in the first was MUCH better.

But I just hate turn based, pc style RPGs in general so the gamplay in the first wasn't my cup of tea. DA2 is more like ME2/3 gameplay wise and those are two of my all time favorite games. The story was just pretty lame unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

Turn Based? Did we play the game the same way? All about them "tactics". Set them up properly and it is basically sit back and watch the ass whooping. Just need to move when it comes to AoE attacks and the such.

[quote name='Indignate']That doesn't mean that that movie isn't Canadian as fuck.[/QUOTE]
James Woods and Debbie Harry are not Canadian :nottalking:.

This is also me playing Tokyo Jungle.

CIGQtqr.gif

[quote name='Luxuria']She looks fat.[/QUOTE]
All the better for the lovin'. She can definitely take 3-7 dicks now.

[quote name='The Crotch']James Woods and Debbie Harry are not Canadian :nottalking:.[/QUOTE]
http://youtu.be/3apa8jSbJZk?t=33s

[quote name='dothog']You gotta move past it. In the course of living your life, balls are gonna touch. It happens, Ken.[/QUOTE]
True. Best to just put all the other balls out of your mind and have fun.

Anyone have the CoD map pack? I dig all 4 of the new multi maps. Probably barking up the wrong tree in this thread, but if anyone wants to play holla at your boy.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Anyone have the CoD map pack? I dig all 4 of the new multi maps. Probably barking up the wrong tree in this thread, but if anyone wants to play holla at your boy.[/QUOTE]

I have the maps on 360.

I think I'm getting the hang of Dishonored now, at least, I'm getting the hang of reloading over and over without my blood boiling over. I wish I could straight up fight sometimes, but they definitely made it so that head on conflict is not a great idea. Also, clipping bodies alert guards...yay.

Of course, I could just play the game on easy...doesn't seem to affect the trophies anyways....

Oh look, Ni No Kuni arrived. Will I start it and not finish it, like most of my backlog? tick tok tick tok...

[quote name='j-cart']Sounds like a good problem.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='corrosivefrost']This is a problem, why?[/QUOTE]
Because I keep doign it without meaning to and now I feel weird. :whistle2:#

[quote name='The Crotch']I don't get it.[/QUOTE]
James Woods is awesome.

[quote name='gunm']

Oh look, Ni No Kuni arrived. Will I start it and not finish it, like most of my backlog? tick tok tick tok...[/QUOTE]

but the party don't stop whoa oh oh oh

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Also, on Chapter 12 of Spec Ops: The Line currently. Great game.[/QUOTE]

eh...

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm saving myself for DMC 5[/QUOTE]
That won't be for a while though, DmC 2 hasn't even been announced yet. Though I'm sure DmC 5 will be awesome in 10 years or so.
[quote name='Indignate']Xbox just throw a bunch of security bullshit at me.

No, I don't want to update you with another email or phone number. fuck off.[/QUOTE]
Xbox wants to steal your identity.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']That won't be for a while though, DmC 2 hasn't even been announced yet. Though I'm sure DmC 5 will be awesome in 10 years or so.
[/QUOTE]

Ninja Theory will be even more skilled at action games when they're given DMC5 in 10 years.

And then a few more years to actually make it.

[quote name='whoknows']Ninja Theory will be even more skilled at action games when they're given DMC5 in 10 years.

And then a few more years to actually make it.[/QUOTE]
Can't wait, maybe they'll bring back Nero as a heroin addicted troubled youth. His arm only becomes the Devil Bringer when he gets his fix.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Can't wait, maybe they'll bring back Nero as a heroin addicted troubled youth. His arm only becomes the Devil Bringer when he gets his fix.[/QUOTE]

I hope they make him a ginger and he only gets white hair and devil bringer in Devil Trigger.

[quote name='whoknows']I hope they make him a ginger and he only gets white hair and devil bringer in Devil Trigger.[/QUOTE]
Yes, he's definitely a red headed step child, the one nobody wants. It's a sad story. :cry:

When nero flicks off the bad guys his mega buster arm will do like double damage and even more fuck yous will be thrown out.

[quote name='GUNNM']When nero flicks off the bad guys his mega buster arm will do like double damage and even more fuck yous will be thrown out.[/QUOTE]

"Revving up the Red Queen" now means "cooking heroin in a spoon."

Speedball to the jugular gives you level 3.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']"Revving up the Red Queen" now means "cooking heroin in a spoon."

Speedball to the jugular gives you level 3.[/QUOTE]
Nero figuratively and literally chases a dragon down a lonesome hallway blaming vergil for not being there and cursing dante for getting the girls. This is all set in a high school backdrop where nero is made fun of for having a shitty blue arm and white hair at the age of 13.
GOTY

[quote name='GUNNM']Nero figuratively and literally chases a dragon down a lonesome hallway blaming vergil for not being there and cursing dante for getting the girls. This is all set in a high school backdrop where nero is made fun of for having a shitty blue arm and white hair at the age of 13.
GOTY[/QUOTE]
This shit writes itself. Game's story is done.

Here's the soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_klaDvLEjNg

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Anyone have the CoD map pack? I dig all 4 of the new multi maps. Probably barking up the wrong tree in this thread, but if anyone wants to play holla at your boy.[/QUOTE]

I thought about buying them. The season pass is probably a bit much for me, though. I actually really enjoyed the double XP weekend. Spawns in COD are still garbage and frustrating though.

[quote name='The Crotch']So Planetside 2 is, as some of you have noted, A Thing.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.[/QUOTE]

It requires a lot of time investment. From the way you talk about games I think it's at least worth a try.

bread's done
Back