GGT 214 gained some weight

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I have a funny story for all of you...

Picked up a girl at work the other day (my sales job, not teaching haha)... told her "if you need anything else, feel free to let me know" and gave her my cell phone #....

Texts me 20 minutes later, small talk, all that good stuff, comes on sorta strong but she's an 8/10 so I'm okay with that.

Asks me to hangout, then tells me "to be honest I'm seeing someone but that isn't going anywhere and it isn't going to last".... I bail on the plans, but she convinces just to meet up for dinner...

I go to dinner, things go great, I'm glad I didn't bail.... we continue to chat everyday (she seems really into it, and at this point I'm cautiously optimistic) via text but I'm obviously really busy between both jobs and she works 2 jobs and goes to school so we make plans to hangout this weekend (Sunday, because she is away at school M-F).....

I go out tonight (a weeknight, Thursday) after work with all my work friends, we go to a local spot.... after hanging there for a few hours, in walks 8/10 girl with some random dude, who happens to be friends with one of the guys I'm with! Me and the chick share a super awkward look and don't even say hi to each other (obviously I was lied to so I feel weird about the whole thing)....

I ain't even mad, just not sure why she convinced me to hangout in the first place.....[/QUOTE]
Love it when shit like that happens. What will you do now, see her again, or just totally bail? I'd most likely bail, but that's me.

I went on a date last summer and walked right past another chick I was talking with at the time. She recognized me, I didn't even see her. Didn't work out with either, so oh well. But still, hate juggling women, so I don't do it.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Love it when shit like that happens. What will you do now, see her again, or just totally bail? I'd most likely bail, but that's me.

I went on a date last summer and walked right past another chick I was talking with at the time. She recognized me, I didn't even see her. Didn't work out with either, so oh well. But still, hate juggling women, so I don't do it.[/QUOTE]

I'll never talk to her again. She wasn't even a redhead, after all. She's lucky she even scored the free meal out of me.

9+/10 redhead or you get no effort from me.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I approve, Jimbo.

Poundtown would've been the next best option. Hump and dump in garbage bags in landfill.[/QUOTE]
Solid plan.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I'll never talk to her again. She wasn't even a redhead, after all. She's lucky she even scored the free meal out of me.

9+/10 redhead or you get no effort from me.[/QUOTE]

I'm a redhead. Where's my dinner? :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm a redhead. Where's my dinner? :cool:[/QUOTE]
HVczHUM.jpg

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I'll never talk to her again. She wasn't even a redhead, after all. She's lucky she even scored the free meal out of me.

9+/10 redhead or you get no effort from me.[/QUOTE]

yooooo redheads are legit!

Yeah, I would totally bail or maybe do a bump and run but if she's ballin that hard it might be safer to just run.

Jimbo shoulda pulled out his dick layed it out in front of that girl while she was eating and say ''bitch u done fucked up this coulda been inside you''. And then leave, YOLO.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I should probably get some sleep. . .YOLO[/QUOTE]

Only after you play some more DmC, YOYO.

Jimbo, in hindsight you got off easy. Good thing you didn't invest too much in this chick beyond your time (which is given if you want a chance at getting some anyways).

In other news, I still haven't finished ME2, but I'm playing Dishonored and probably going to start Ni No Kuni tonight so I can get my free Familiar DLC. Wheeee.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice'](my sales job, not teaching haha)

busy between both jobs[/QUOTE]

This doesn't make me feel confident about my liberal arts major.

[quote name='Indignate']This doesn't make me feel confident about my liberal arts major.[/QUOTE]

You should drop that immediately and get some sort of engineering major. That is, IF you want a decent paying job after college.

[quote name='j-cart']You should drop that immediately and get some sort of engineering major. That is, IF you want a decent paying job after college.[/QUOTE]

But I also want a job that I like so that...

[quote name='The Crotch']crippling alcoholism.[/QUOTE]

doesn't happen.

[quote name='The Crotch']The only thing an engineering degree prepares you for is crippling alcoholism.[/QUOTE]

Probably.

[quote name='Indignate']This doesn't make me feel confident about my liberal arts major.[/QUOTE]

Nobody should ever feel confident as a liberal arts major, especially if you're an English/Writing major like I am. And to think my first choice was engineering, but I was too ignorant to change.

Also, I kinda want to play DMC 4 again but I also want to keep playing Dead Island. These are the terrible decisions of life.

[quote name='The Crotch']The only thing an engineering degree prepares you for is crippling alcoholism.[/QUOTE]

At least you can pay for the alcoholism :p

[quote name='Indignate']But I also want a job that I like so that...
[/QUOTE]

Two options:

1. You work a job that you like and most likely get paid shit.
2. Make your dream job and pay yourself. Most likely be poor for quite sometime before making anything substantial.

[quote name='GhostShark']Nobody should ever feel confident as a liberal arts major, especially if you're an English/Writing major like I am. And to think my first choice was engineering, but I was too ignorant to change.
[/QUOTE]

Every English major I know is going through law school and they are tearing it up. Sucks the job market for them is still pretty slim. I wish I told this when I was in college, "Major in what will get you a job and Minor in what you love."

Kind of followed the second part, fucking loved Anthropology. Only reason why my grades were high enough to graduate was because I took anthro classes to raise my GPA :D

[quote name='j-cart']

Every English major I know is going through law school and they are tearing it up. Sucks the job market for them is still pretty slim. I wish I told this when I was in college, "Major in what will get you a job and Minor in what you love."

Kind of followed the second part, fucking loved Anthropology. Only reason why my grades were high enough to graduate was because I took anthro classes to raise my GPA :D[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about law school (or getting my master's and doctorate in Rhetoric, Writing and Literary Studies) but I am ready for this whole school thing to done and buried.

[quote name='The Crotch']Speaking of university majors and horrible regrets, where the hell is panzerfiddy?[/QUOTE]

Isn't he CSE/CEN? I honestly didn't think the CEN curriculumn was that bad. It was no business degree, but it wasn't life ruining like pharmacy or mech/aero.

[quote name='Indignate']Did I say arts? Cuz I meant studies.

It's all the same thing, isn't it? Feels like it.[/QUOTE]

Another thing I wish I started in college:

Start a random club and try to get the school board to give us money.

I did happen to get money from the school for my fraternity, but I should have branched out more looking back.

/edit: Totally created a test bank filled with notes and old tests for my fraternity. Now that I think about it, I should have sold it off to other students and make some money on the side from it.

[quote name='The Crotch']Speaking of university majors and horrible regrets, where the hell is panzerfiddy?[/QUOTE]

Panzerfiddy is. . .a thing.

[quote name='Indignate']I'm not sure how I feel about that.[/QUOTE]

How do you feel about Zacky playing DmC? He says it's at least 3 times better than God Hand.

So does teaching! YAY HISTORY TEACHER!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Solid plan.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Bitches always trippin'.[/QUOTE]
I agree with both of these. :cool:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']So does teaching! YAY HISTORY TEACHER!

I agree with both of these. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Poor kids will be scarred for life. lol

And great minds, eh? :cool:
[quote name='Indignate']We just killed a mouse.

I feel bad.[/QUOTE]
I watched my cat eat a family of mice one night, 3 babies and their mama. They were screaming. :cry:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
I watched my cat eat a family of mice one night, 3 babies and their mama. They were screaming. :cry:[/QUOTE]
God damn dude. I don't know how people can own a snake and feed them live mice. sick fucks

On the rare chance my house has a mouse I'll use glue trap I like them go if they get stuck. ^__^

This not being able to look straight down in Planetside 2 is some straight-up bullshit.[quote name='Indignate']I'm not sure how I feel about that.[/QUOTE]
Aroused.

EDIT: Also, your eyelashes hurt a little bit.

[quote name='GUNNM']I don't know how people can own a snake and feed them live mice. sick fucks[/QUOTE]

Throw it in, walk away.

[quote name='Indignate']We just killed a mouse.

I feel bad.[/QUOTE]
It's not a problem, yo. Hit the bottle!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Poor kids will be scarred for life. lol

And great minds, eh? :cool:
[/QUOTE]
Indubitably, Hankybro

[quote name='j-cart']Just pulled the trigger on the Sapphire Vapor-X 7950 3GB.

Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite were icing on the cake :D[/QUOTE]

Yout better post some hi-res pics up in here when the time is appropriate.

Watched a movie with Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman in it tonight. It was extremely predictable. Also watched a movie with Sean William Scott about fighting in hockey. It was entertaining. I may be wine drunk.

bread's done
Back