GGT 214 gained some weight

[quote name='The Crotch']"Hey, this Planetside 2 game is pretty cool. It has its annoying quirks but it's really big, y'know, and it feels like something I could play for a really long-

What? Really? The new patch messed up... okay, but what about... wow, it ruined everything?

Okay."[/QUOTE]

You gotta stop doing these things without posting the patch notes.

Finally played through the MGR demo. You guys weren't exaggerating about the combat. I hope it doesn't get too mired down in MGS cut scene bonnanzas. The feeling you get after parrying attack after attack is amazing.

I still haven't figured out how you quickly cross distances to enemies though. I might play through it a couple more times to figure some of the more nuanced things the demo doesn't explain.

[quote name='BlueScrote']
I still haven't figured out how you quickly cross distances to enemies though. I might play through it a couple more times to figure some of the more nuanced things the demo doesn't explain.[/QUOTE]
fuck combat its all about dat stealth kills. You can stealth kill everyone in the demo except the first three cyborg ninjas and the final boss.

And do you mean like quick combo into the other enemy sorta like in batman? Or do you mean running?

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']Ya'll are totally racist.
http://kotaku.com/5981171/borderlands-2s-writer-says-hell-change-tiny-tina-if-she-conveys-racism-as-some-players-think-[update]
Sick, racist, motherfuckers.[/QUOTE]
Wow, that is some serious bullshit. I use the exact same kind of language and I am in no way racist I just grew up with a lot of black kids so I (for the most part) assumed their lingo. I mean, fuck, I LITERALLY JUST SAID CRUNK TEN MINUTES AGO! Knowing Anthony Burch he'll probably cave on this because he has a serious problem letting people compromise his comedy. That dude that was saying that Burch's friends who talk like that are racist made me goddamned furious. Dude needs to choke on the biggest sack of dicks.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Super drunk and watching skyfall. SKYFALLLLLLLL[/QUOTE]
Just watched it yesterday. Laughed when it turned into Home Alone at the end.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Official Super Bowl predictions? If anyone hits the nail on the head I'll buy ya something on Steam.

Ravens 27 - Niners 20[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Sure!

Ravens 31 - Niners - 27

I know next to nothing about Football.[/QUOTE]

I would dare say the final score will be a three point spread!

Ravens 23 - Niners 20

/edit: Glad to see everyone picking the right team at least!

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Official Super Bowl predictions? If anyone hits the nail on the head I'll buy ya something on Steam.

Ravens 27 - Niners 20[/QUOTE]

49ers 21 - Ravens 20

[quote name='j-cart']Glad to see everyone picking the right team at least![/QUOTE]

I gotta cheer for the home-ish team (because I'd never cheer for the Raiders, haha), but I honestly don't really care which team wins, although interestingly enough they both beat one of my two favorite teams, the Broncos and Packers.

Everyone picking the ravens makes me think the opposite will happen but I think they'll win too.
America's hero ray lewis retires with a ring. god bless his cotten socks

Man, been playing To the Moon and while I like it, it hasn't hit me in the heart yet. I'm waiting for that big cry moment that I've heard so much about.

You're cold-blooded broster.

I made food for the Stuporbowl, but I don't really care who wins. But since I'm "West Coast", then go Niners I guess?

I'm just in it for the food and drinks. Oh, and screaming at the TV.

I'm going for the Ravens. All my friends are going for the 49ers, so I have to do the opposite. Always.

#ball #crunk #wtfisfootball

[quote name='GUNNM']Everyone picking the ravens makes me think the opposite will happen but I think they'll win too.
America's hero ray lewis retires with a ring. god bless his cotten socks[/QUOTE]

Actually, the Niners are a 4 point favorite in Vegas, which means more money is going their way (they opened a 2.5 favorite and it has since gone up, meaning that a lot of money was being put on them winning by a margin of 2.5 or more. Increasing the margin they have to win by makes the Ravens a more favorable bet). This thread is just bucking national trends.

[quote name='Luxuria']I'm just in it for the food and drinks. Oh, and screaming at the TV.

I'm going for the Ravens. All my friends are going for the 49ers, so I have to do the opposite. Always.

#ball #crunk #wtfisfootball[/QUOTE]

Does that mean we're friends?

[quote name='Indignate']Does that mean we're friends?[/QUOTE]

MY+BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNDDD+_1504db7db18ae574990ed13e86c213fd.gif

Leda?

[quote name='whoknows']I hope the Lakers win the Superbowl.[/QUOTE]

Not+in+my+house_8fb180_4408374.gif

[quote name='distgfx']The one team -7

The other one 0[/QUOTE]

4400700+_c8136e1116d223567682914924828dd3.jpg

Either people still suck at DotA2 or I am just that good.

I've never been that great with Clinkz and somehow I a dominant member of the team...

[quote name='BlueScrote']You gotta stop doing these things without posting the patch notes.[/QUOTE]
It wasn't what was in the patch notes that busted the game. It was all the shit that accidentally slipped in.

Like, the TR tank has a "siege mode" that makes it shoot faster and makes its projectiles fly faster, right? But nobody uses it, so they figured they'd buff it. Projectile velocity was supposed to go up 20%. But someone misplaced a decimal, so it ended up going 200%, effectively turning TR tanks into giant, explosive sniper rifles firing shells at twice the speed of sound.

Stability and optimization were major parts of this patch, but for a lot of people - myself included - it's become far worse. A lot of people have had to totally disable foliage and shadows just to make the game playable, and even then, there are huge dips (and really weird graphical errors) whenever a MAX starts firing its AA guns. Whereas before I never saw dips below 40 FPS with almost everything maxed, now the game will often rapidly fluctuate between 10 and 60 FPS with my settings slightly lower than before.

Or take the Vanu tank, which is known for its mobility. Somehow they managed to bring in a bug that made it damn near impossible for the thing to strafe while moving forward, effectively turning it into one of the least-mobile tanks in the game.

There was a hotfix shortly after that patch. I'm not entirely sure what it corrected, though I know Vanu got their tank un-fucked. Unfotunately, some other tanks (and base defence turrets) lost their ability to fire their guns completely.

EDIT: Oh, and lockons! I forgot. The lockon notification is bugged. You get warned for the first missile and none after that, apparently. I dunno; I just play infantry. But that's the complaint I've been hearing.

[quote name='GUNNM']fuck combat its all about dat stealth kills. You can stealth kill everyone in the demo except the first three cyborg ninjas and the final boss.

And do you mean like quick combo into the other enemy sorta like in batman? Or do you mean running?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't sure if it was meant to be played as a stealth Game or not. I mean a move to easily combo from one enemy into another.

[quote name='The Crotch']It wasn't what was in the patch notes that busted the game. It was all the shit that accidentally slipped in.

Like, the TR tank has a "siege mode" that makes it shoot faster and makes its projectiles fly faster, right? But nobody uses it, so they figured they'd buff it. Projectile velocity was supposed to go up 20%. But someone misplaced a decimal, so it ended up going 200%, effectively turning TR tanks into giant, explosive sniper rifles firing shells at twice the speed of sound.
hey managed to bring in a bug that made it damn near impossible for the thing to strafe while moving forward, effectively turning it into one of the least-mobile tanks in the game.
[/QUOTE]

The decimal place thing is hilarious.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I wasn't sure if it was meant to be played as a stealth Game or not. I mean a move to easily combo from one enemy into another.

.[/QUOTE]
That's a no batman perfected that doe.

easy wins for ravens
ggnore

I feel like I read somewhere recently that they said they couldn't return to RE's "roots."

I also feel like Leon's campaign in RE6 was suppose to be a return to its "roots."

I just got dinged for malware when trying to get onto this specific page of CAG...

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I think Kunta Kintae has something to say about Roots.[/QUOTE]

There is a lot to be said about Kunta. He goes from a slave to a blind black guy, who then becomes the Chief Engineering Officer of the USS Enterprise.

Ate some fat ass burritos today, $4 a pop for Chipotle sized ones, were awesome. Drank screwdrivers and Mexican beers all day, ate wings and guacamole while watching Stuporbowl, was a good time. And now I'm watching Silent Hill Revelation, which is a revelation. Great day.

Not my photoshops. They all belong to a crazy ex-Disney employee who really loves his cats. Here, have some more:

EF2jB8f.jpg

puDOnIH.jpg

0Wpe1cN.jpg

Also, j-cart: if you do start playing Planetside 2, join the server "Helios" on the Terran side.

Guys, Leda got a new tattoo. I'll be nice, unlike Crotch, and put them behind a spoiler.

BCIX4iNCIAAGOqX.jpg
BCIsUKsCAAAbEMt.jpg
BCI8LfnCIAANrGK.jpg
BCJp463CUAACtwT.jpg
BCN6lR4CEAEA02V.jpg
BCNcKHOCEAAWKsG.jpg
BCN7tduCUAEHNSb.jpg

And here's some regular pictures of Leda just because

BCN5at8CEAAn4HO.jpg
BCKS8h6CYAA8Vqj.jpg
BCKTtsdCAAM3LHj.jpg
BCJGVQsCQAE_Nj5.jpg
BCHzpCYCMAEoF3L.jpg
BCDw7ZwCIAEjlRW.jpg
BCDfsmWCAAAV1bb.jpg
BCDJx3eCcAA-ZH5.jpg
BCN52wvCEAEHZEv.jpg
bad28eff849044ce039d2cd9ad7b2543.jpeg
BCN-_VHCEAAV7tD.jpg
BCPZ7XDCMAA23zD.jpg

Dat psylocke tattoo is pretty awesome I've gained some respect for her as a person and a lover of x-men maybe I've rushed to judgment in my opinion of her.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']how can u have sex with a chick that has a big ol davie bowie on her thigh?
doggie for life i guess[/QUOTE]

Bowie makes a surprisingly good target for ejaculation.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']That Bowie tat insures that I would do terribly amazing things to her.[/QUOTE]

If anybody, I would want it to be you.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
8436923976_cbebdd69c2_z.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yeah! fuckin MOBAs! I bet you're excited frosty!

[quote name='Indignate']Bowie makes a surprisingly good target for ejaculation.

If anybody, I would want it to be you.

Yeah! fuckin MOBAs! I bet you're excited frosty![/QUOTE]

I'm not excited, but I'm not annoyed either... if it's got enough MP support and the netcode is good, a bunch of us can play it.

Has anyone played it -- what's it play like exactly? Is it fun? I remember liking the PS2 LOTR games that were sort of like the baldur's gate games for PS2.

bread's done
Back