GGT 214 gained some weight

[quote name='The Crotch']Hope so, since I don't plan on spending any more than that.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The Crotch']
Also, j-cart: if you do start playing Planetside 2, join the server "Helios" on the Terran side.[/QUOTE]

I'll d/l it when I get the chance.

[quote name='Luxuria']I might have drank too much.

Planetside is pretty fun. Get a big squad, back-door, wreck face.[/QUOTE]

Sounds fun.

[quote name='Indignate']It's a licensed-MOBA that you have to pay for, so a thrid-rate LoL or DotA.

It's not that great.[/QUOTE]

It is pretty meh. Decent attempt at a MOBA, but it just doesnt have the same flair as DotA2 or LoL.

In DotA2 news, I seem to have not lost my touch... Who wants to form groups?

[quote name='The Crotch'] Also, j-cart: if you do start playing Planetside 2, join the server "Helios" on the Terran side.[/QUOTE]

You're doing it wrong. Vanu > Terran.

[quote name='corrosivefrost'] PS Stuff [/QUOTE]
Still not Sleeping Dogs.

[quote name='Indignate']This is ridiculously awesome.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-boost-Russian-birth-rate.html#axzz2Jg3bIuQ6[/QUOTE]

Should have gotten Hansen instead. :bouncy:

[quote name='j-cart'] In DotA2 news, I seem to have not lost my touch... Who wants to form groups?[/QUOTE]

Game will never make sense to me.

I've only out in about five or six matches into that game and found that buying items was overwhelming. For example, the mule thing was cool, but since I didn't know which items to buy, it was obviously useless. I remember something about wands? I'm not even sure. It's honestly been a while.

It might just be because I've put in so many hours into LoL, especially when compared to how many I've put into DotA 2, that it's still a new game to me. I figured it would be easier to get into it. I might just have to try playing it again.

tl;dr: shops. trees.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
8436923976_cbebdd69c2_z.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Shit, shit, shit, shit. All shit.

[quote name='Indignate']Bowie makes a surprisingly good target for ejaculation.
[/quote]
Nasty.

If anybody, I would want it to be you.
Imagine if she got a tattoo of Joel instead.

Yeah! fuckin MOBAs! I bet you're excited frosty!
What the fuck is a MOBA?

Ass Creed III is kind of annoying.

Whoever thought it'd be a great idea to make a game that replicates firearms from the late 1700s needs to be shot point blank in the ass with a firearm from the late 1700s.

And I did start Ni No Kuni as well...what a convoluted way to start a game. Oh those crazy Japanese....

[quote name='Luxuria']I've only out in about five or six matches into that game and found that buying items was overwhelming. For example, the mule thing was cool, but since I didn't know which items to buy, it was obviously useless. I remember something about wands? I'm not even sure. It's honestly been a while.

It might just be because I've put in so many hours into LoL, especially when compared to how many I've put into DotA 2, that it's still a new game to me. I figured it would be easier to get into it. I might just have to try playing it again.

tl;dr: shops. trees.[/QUOTE]

?! the game gives you a recommended list of what items you should buy for your Hero. The far right is the shop list. The left area of the shop is a list of items that you should progress for. DotA2 does a pretty decent job informing the playing what they need to get.

Sure the menu is different and such. I get kind of the same feeling with LoL, the names of items from DotA are more known to me then the names in LoL. However the gameplay in LoL is just nothing there for me.

Creep denying is such an awesome aspect of the game that I can't give it up.

[quote name='gunm']Ass Creed III is kind of annoying.

Whoever thought it'd be a great idea to make a game that replicates firearms from the late 1700s needs to be shot point blank in the ass with a firearm from the late 1700s.

And I did start Ni No Kuni as well...what a convoluted way to start a game. Oh those crazy Japanese....[/QUOTE]

After playing through all of AC2 story, I can only accept AC MP as the definitive form of the game.

[quote name='j-cart']How so? LoL is the exact same thing with less levels and no creep denying.[/QUOTE]

The thing I find really hard to get used to being a fairly long time LoL player at this point is needing to buy things before you die since you lose part of it upon death in DotA2, whereas I'm much more used to LoL where I basically just buy when I die or when I Recall (also not having free Recall is hard to get used to as well since I forget about needing to buy a teleport scroll). The number of shops in DotA2 is also fairly overwhelming with the side shop, main shop, and secret shop. Overall it's just a much more complicated game. I also find that as a new player having all the champions available and seeing so many of them in you first game is overwhelming as well, versus in LoL where most players will only be picking free champions from a small list in their early games so you get introduced to champions over time.

DotA2 just has a lot more to wrap your head around all at once rather than pacing it out which LoL does a better job at, and LoL is a bit more streamlined and casual which is obviously a preference thing but it's what I'm used to.

Side shop contains all items from the main shop. Basically starter stuff and bottles of the likes. It allows for players to stay in their lane a lot longer. Anyone can go to either secret shop and basically this is where all the end game high gear is at. Learning to ward up this place is great for ganking and controlling the enemies ability to gear up.

I agree that DotA2 is not casual or noob friendly, I've been playing the game technically since 2005 when it was just a trigger map on Warcraft 3. It helps that I pretty much remember every character in DotA2, maybe not their names, but the way the Heroes play is pretty unique.

LoL just isn't DotA to me, it is like Coke Zero. All the same but to those that can taste the difference, know it has nothing on regular Coke (Mexican Coke for that matter!).

Things that are no longer A Thing: Rawr.

I had ditched my flare gun before entering his cave, so it was just me and my unique Super Sledge, "Oh Baby!". I took Psycho, Med-X, an MRE, and thick red paste, and went to meet him.

He opened with the "giant bearhug" deathclaw attack, and I managed to get my attack in before his landed, knocking him down. I killed him before he got back up, taking zero damage, myself. Super slam had claimed another victim.

Indignate, how do I feel about this?

[quote name='Luxuria']You're doing it wrong. Vanu > Terran.
[/QUOTE]
It's all about the bullet-hoses, man. fuck aiming; give me the gun with the biggest magazine and the fastest rate of fire.

[quote name='Indignate']Bowie makes a surprisingly good target for ejaculation.

If anybody, I would want it to be you.

Yeah! fuckin MOBAs! I bet you're excited frosty![/QUOTE]
at least his eyes are closed
...i guess

[quote name='j-cart']Are you playing in Hardcore mode Crotch?[/QUOTE]
Nah. I like it in concept, but in practice, I find that it just amounts to me spending more time in menus fucking around with steaks and shit. Also, companions don't know how to handle cazadores.

They're still shipping 5 Million copies of that game? Sheesh.

I wish people would have "voted" with their wallets on that game and not the one that's actually playable despite the color of dudes hair.

[quote name='whoknows']If anyone feels left out it's because I couldn't tell them since they were offline.[/QUOTE]

Anyone's phone is on at all times.

[quote name='Indignate']Anyone's phone is on at all times.[/QUOTE]
Would you feel better if Whoknows got a tattoo of David Bowie on his taint?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Would you feel better if Whoknows got a tattoo of David Bowie on his taint?[/QUOTE]

I don't like David Bowie.

[quote name='The Crotch']A thing that is A Thing: explaining to Icebeast what a "taint" is during a game of CAH.[/QUOTE]
That is tremendous fun. I think we've done that twice now. Once during CAH and once when he got that pic of my dick.

I do but there is no point in replaying it.

RE 4, RE 5 you kept replaying to upgrade your weapons in RE 6 you buy all the skills and you're done with the re playability and the fact that you can't just pick up the game play for 10 mins without having to worry if you hit mid checkpoint whatever you just accomplished sucks.

I'm holding onto the game for whenever the DLC goes on sale (still waiting on RE ORC DLC sale :[ )

[quote name='GUNNM']I do but there is no point in replaying it.

RE 4, RE 5 you kept replaying to upgrade your weapons in RE 6 you buy all the skills and you're done with the re playability and the fact that you can't just pick up the game play for 10 mins without having to worry if you hit mid checkpoint whatever you just accomplished sucks.

I'm holding onto the game for whenever the DLC goes on sale (still waiting on RE ORC DLC sale :[ )[/QUOTE]

It's going to take a long time to buy all the skills....not going to happen with one playthrough.

[quote name='GUNNM']I do but there is no point in replaying it.

I'm holding onto the game for whenever the DLC goes on sale (still waiting on RE ORC DLC sale :[ )[/QUOTE]

Uh -- there's no point in replaying the campaign in 5 either (or 4, almost, but I love 4, so I'd make an exception there), unless any of them after you beat it unless you want to get achievements or trophies.

The real meat to any of the RE 4/5/6 games after you've beaten them is Mercenaries mode.
Which is what all the DLC is anyway...

At least RE6 has the community events if they're your kind of thing -- get those exclusive web only costume unlocks, yo. :cool:

[quote name='whoknows']It's going to take a long time to buy all the skills....not going to happen with one playthrough.[/QUOTE]

Very true.
I did a normal run, a professional run, and played a ton of mercenaries. I have all mercenaries skills and a good chunk of the campaign ones, but not all of them...

I kept replaying RE 4 and 5 for the guns. I honestly have even touched mercs in RE 6 and I had S with every character in RE 5.

I feel like playing RE 6 now I'm going to play mercs I got shit to play I've beaten dark souls 4x.

The DLC for dark souls is on sale for PS tomorrow I'm hoping for a sale on xbox.

[quote name='GUNNM']I kept replaying RE 4 and 5 for the guns. I honestly have even touched mercs in RE 6 and I had S with every character in RE 5.[/QUOTE]

That's a shame. Mercenaries in 6 is the best version of it.

Speaking of which we still need to play Frosty.

Who did you guys like in RE 5 mercs? My favorite was rebecca chambers and then midnight wesker for online play

[quote name='GUNNM']Who did you guys like in RE 5 mercs? My favorite was rebecca chambers and then midnight wesker for online play[/QUOTE]

No preference. I only played RE5 mercs for like 30 mins. I've spent a couple hours at least on RE6 mercs though.

[quote name='whoknows']That's a shame. Mercenaries in 6 is the best version of it.

Speaking of which we still need to play Frosty.[/QUOTE]

Yes we do!

And I've played RE6 the most of the 3 too... I played a fair bit of it in RE5, but only because it was faster if you were good than farming jewels in chapter 4 to get the money to upgrade weapons.

I played very little of Mercs in RE5. All my time in that game came from playing through the campaign the three that I did.

Of course, if you add a infinite rocket launcher to anything, it becomes 5x more fun.

[quote name='GUNNM']Fire emblem is gdlk.[/QUOTE]

Totally hatin' on you right now. Freakin' love the Fire Emblem series.

Mercs in RE5 is fun when you and a friend both choose Wesker. That shit is OP.

Damn it, ME3, how you gonna send infinite spawning enemies at me for like the first time ever and make them brutes while a giant alien squid stomps around on me?

Killed like 8 of those fuckers before I figured it out. Summoning that Thresher Maw to handle my business for me was pretty #swag though.

Shit, Amazon out of Fire Emblems at the moment....

Just as well, as I'm out of spending money at the moment....

bread's done
Back