GGT 214 gained some weight

[quote name='The Crotch']Jesus Christ, these Divide deathclaws. Good thing I have 200 regular stimpacks, 90 expired stims, and 40 super-stims.[/QUOTE]
Have you fought Rawr yet?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']How do you feel about Zacky playing DmC? He says it's at least 3 times better than God Hand.[/QUOTE]

You forgot the zero after the three.

[quote name='whoknows']You forgot the zero after the three.[/QUOTE]

It's simple math. IGN says God Hand is a 3, and DmC is 3 times better. 3 x 3 = 9. No game has ever gotten a 90 out of 10, though DmC is certainly deserving of that.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Good shit.[/QUOTE]

Bioshock Infinite made that trigger pull a lot easier.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Yout better post some hi-res pics up in here when the time is appropriate.[/QUOTE]

You know it. Gonna fire up that Terraria in that blazing 1080p for you guys :D

Been awhile since I've played DotA2 and I holy shit I was the king of assists.

2-2-21

And we won from a comeback :D

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Have you fought Rawr yet?[/QUOTE]
Not yet, no. Super Slam works on Rawr, right? Because that perk has basically been the thing getting my character through fights since level 8.

Going through the Courier's Mile right now. Think I'll just let Red Glare deal with the deathclaws here...

[quote name='MSUHitman']Anyone here play Magic besides me?[/QUOTE]

Oh gawd. Never again.

Just no, no. Yu Gi Oh at least is entertaining to make fun of, Magic is just sad now...

[quote name='MSUHitman']What was your opinion of VS. System then? :)[/QUOTE]

I stopped card games a looooong time ago. It was never the game that I had problems, it was the people you had to deal with when you played.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYuF3T7s7XY

Though it just happened before "google" was a thing. Being a 12 year old owning up 30 year old because my Mom buys my cards.

[quote name='Indignate']I've decided to playthrough ME3 and DAII at the same time and live in a realm of the best Bioware games ever.

Deal With It.[/QUOTE]

Drugs are cool.

[quote name='Indignate']I've decided to playthrough ME3 and DAII at the same time and live in a realm of the best Bioware games ever.

Deal With It.[/QUOTE]
Throw in Neverwinter Nights, solo and no mods. Life will be miserable.

D?ch v? Chuyên Copy Phim Giá R? - Copy Phim HD Giá R? - Copy Phim 3D giá r? nh?t sÃ$i gòn

m?i ngu?i ?ng h? nha

?ng h? chép phim hen

M?i Thông Tin Th?c M?c Xin Liên H?
Mr .Sang : 090.900.2107 - 090.300.2107
Add: 358/4 Cách M?ng Tháng Tám, P.10, Q.3, Tp.HCM
Map(1).jpg

Lol, wtf is this.

--

First day of work went well, most of it was spent installing stuff though, haha.

Got my sound card today and installed it this evening, the headphones sound awesome with it. I'm using some custom driver that someone wrote, because apparently the ASUS one isn't that good, but this driver does have some usability issues, namely that if you want simulated surround sound you have to go in and change the number of channels and turn on the surround sound simulation but that isn't on a per channel setting basis so you have to change both back and forth every time you want to switch between stereo and surround and back again.

Also installing the card was hilarious, because I got it installed checked it and noticed it made a decently loud clicking noise when my PC boots and when you switch the input line, after a lot of testing to try to figure out what the hell was wrong with how I put it in and moving everything around to different slots to spread them apart in case of electrical interference, and trying to change what I was using as the additional power line it needs, I finally happened to search online, and it turns out it apparently the card makes that sound when it's setting the input line and it's totally normal, haha. So then I finally put everything back together after spending all that time thinking something was wrong.

Yeah, my card does the same thing. It's normal. You need to upgrade the opamps in that bitch. I roll these, you can get free samples too. I don't remember how many you need, but I needed 4, and you can get 5. There's a huge thread on Head-fi about different opamps, so if you ever feel like delving deeper, feel free. I've used the OPA2132s, which were pretty bassy but lacked soundstage, and the LME49720NAs, which were very accurate but too clinical. 2107s are a nice in between, perfect for me, until I decide to jump up to some expensive ones.

If my Halo ever dies, I'll be copping that card for sure.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']There's a huge thread on Head-fi about different opamps, so if you ever feel like delving deeper, feel free. I've used the OPA2132s, which were pretty bassy but lacked soundstage, and the LME49720NAs, which were very accurate but too clinical. 2107s are a nice in between, perfect for me, until I decide to jump up to some expensive ones. [/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah Head-fi is where I've been getting all my info to make a decision on what I wanted/needed. Basically it was the first place that came up with a couple threads where people talked about good pairs of headphones which were also comfy for glasses wearers. And I ended up getting a lot of other tips and stuff, it's also where I found the info about the sound the card makes.

Funny you should mention "accurate but too clinical" apparently that is one complaint people have with these headphones since I guess they are intended more for analysis, I don't really have a lot to compare them too so I don't know how they compare to what people call "funner" headphones, but I do like the sound.

I like accurate and clinical when I'm doing audio work. Definitely preferred for that application. But when it comes to chilling and listening to music, I like to have some life in my sound. I've got some Sennheiser 280 pro headphones for mixing and such, and my 555s for general listening. Eventually I'll upgrade the 555s to something better, but they sound great as is, worn in over the last 2 years or so.

Head-fi can get a little crazy when you have people with $2000 tube amps and such, but it's a good passion to have. Who doesn't like music?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I like accurate and clinical when I'm doing audio work. Definitely preferred for that application. But when it comes to chilling and listening to music, I like to have some life in my sound. I've got some Sennheiser 280 pro headphones for mixing and such, and my 555s for general listening. Eventually I'll upgrade the 555s to something better, but they sound great as is, worn in over the last 2 years or so.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I can understand how super accurate might not be what most people think makes good listening, I'm guessing that it doesn't have the problem where it's sound forces it more towards being better for a specific genre though since it's really neutral.

I will say that these headphones are indeed super comfy for long term use for me though (which was my primary consideration since a very large number of headphones I've tried have clamped my glasses in such a way that my ears kill me after half an hour), and though I do feel the bumps in the headband a bit I don't find them horribly uncomfortable which is what some people complained about in regards to comfort.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Head-fi can get a little crazy when you have people with $2000 tube amps and such, but it's a good passion to have. Who doesn't like music?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was funny reading some stuff on there, and watching some youtube reviews of stuff and having a guy talk about his two separate expensive amps and how the headphones sounded on each one, haha. But I'm sure those guys are super serious about that kind of stuff and they spend their money on that type of stuff and music instead of games and comics which is where a lot of my income tends to go for entertainment.

[quote name='icebeast']Yeah I can understand how super accurate might not be what most people think makes good listening, I'm guessing that it doesn't have the problem where it's sound forces it more towards being better for a specific genre though since it's really neutral.
[/quote]
Exactly it. Like take those shitty ass Beats By Dre headphones. I guess if all I wanted was skull crushing bass, those are what I'd use. But I tend to listen to a variety of stuff, so I like having my headphones be more neutral and not tailored towards any one genre, but not so sterile that they lack mids. I listen to everything with my EQ completely flat, always have, and try to find equipment that can handle multiple genres of music, games, and movies without faltering.

I will say that these headphones are indeed super comfy for long term use for me though (which was my primary consideration since a very large number of headphones I've tried have clamped my glasses in such a way that my ears kill me after half an hour), and though I do feel the bumps in the headband a bit I don't find them horribly uncomfortable which is what some people complained about in regards to comfort.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of headphones that clamp on my head. Closed back ones usually do. My 280s definitely do, helps them block outside sounds, but they pinch my head after a while. I've worn them on flights and the only things I can hear are the low rumbling of the engines, and I don't disturb others with music. 555s, on the other hand, are open, so everyone can hear a tinny version of what I'm listening to, and I can hear them as well, but they are so comfortable that I'll wear them all day and not even notice.

Yeah, it was funny reading some stuff on there, and watching some youtube reviews of stuff and having a guy talk about his two separate expensive amps and how the headphones sounded on each one, haha. But I'm sure those guys are super serious about that kind of stuff and they spend their money on that type of stuff and music instead of games and comics which is where a lot of my income tends to go for entertainment.
People do get super serious. I like to go for the bang for the buck, because you know they are hitting that wall of diminishing returns quite hard. Friend knows a dude that has a separate amp for each speaker, all tubes, using this thick ass wire, like $4000 a channel for his home theater, and dude's like 58. You know his hearing isn't what it used to be either. I've not heard it, but friend said it sounded great (obviously), but not $20,000 great. But hey, if you have the money. . .lol

[quote name='BlueScrote']fuuuck I missed the Amazon $30 Live deal. Now I have to wander out to best buy,[/QUOTE]
For which game?

[quote name='The Crotch']Not yet, no. Super Slam works on Rawr, right? Because that perk has basically been the thing getting my character through fights since level 8.

Going through the Courier's Mile right now. Think I'll just let Red Glare deal with the deathclaws here...[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure. He's a piece of cake as long as you flare him and then destroy him while he's fleeing, if you don't then he beats the everliving fuck out of you. I also hope you have the Wild Wasteland perk so you can get Fist of the North Rawr.

[quote name='j-cart']Just pulled the trigger on the Sapphire Vapor-X 7950 3GB.

Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite were icing on the cake :D[/QUOTE]

Nice. I wish Nvidia would step their free game up. I would be much more inclined to pick up a second 670 if they included those games.

The good thing is that people will want to sell their tokens and Infinite is a steamworks game.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Exactly it. Like take those shitty ass Beats By Dre headphones. I guess if all I wanted was skull crushing bass, those are what I'd use. But I tend to listen to a variety of stuff, so I like having my headphones be more neutral and not tailored towards any one genre, but not so sterile that they lack mids. I listen to everything with my EQ completely flat, always have, and try to find equipment that can handle multiple genres of music, games, and movies without faltering.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I've ever heard anyone who knows audio ever compliment Beats By Dre, haha, in fact I think they've all made it a point to say how they are just designer garbage. They actually cost a ton too for what they are, Amazon kept recommending them, and I was like there is no way I'm paying $300 for those when I could get a much better $500ish dollar pair of headphones which is on sale for less than Beats and probably sounds way way better, haha. But I think I saw two people at my new job with them, and I see them on the BART a bunch, so I guess they still have plenty of hype with people who don't know better.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yeah, I'm not a fan of headphones that clamp on my head. Closed back ones usually do. My 280s definitely do, helps them block outside sounds, but they pinch my head after a while. I've worn them on flights and the only things I can hear are the low rumbling of the engines, and I don't disturb others with music. 555s, on the other hand, are open, so everyone can hear a tinny version of what I'm listening to, and I can hear them as well, but they are so comfortable that I'll wear them all day and not even notice.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the AKG 702s are open so there is some noise leaked when I'm listening to them, but I only planned to use them with my PC at home where the only person who might hear it is my roommate, and he can easily shut his door to block it out.

[quote name='GUNNM']Gonna wish you spent that $60 on MGR.[/QUOTE]

That demo didn't get me all hawt in my panties like it should have.

[quote name='icebeast']blah blah blah audiosurf[/QUOTE]

I'm not the only person that was upset that you left that night without a goodbye.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Nice. I wish Nvidia would step their free game up. I would be much more inclined to pick up a second 670 if they included those games.

The good thing is that people will want to sell their tokens and Infinite is a steamworks game.[/QUOTE]

These games are mine, not for you! Nvidia I think just wants to hold onto their brand name a bit more. Last time I remember they were doing a Blands 2 promotion.

[quote name='icebeast']I don't think I've ever heard anyone who knows audio ever compliment Beats By Dre, haha, in fact I think they've all made it a point to say how they are just designer garbage. They actually cost a ton too for what they are, Amazon kept recommending them, and I was like there is no way I'm paying $300 for those when I could get a much better $500ish dollar pair of headphones which is on sale for less than Beats and probably sounds way way better, haha. But I think I saw two people at my new job with them, and I see them on the BART a bunch, so I guess they still have plenty of hype with people who don't know better.

Yeah the AKG 702s are open so there is some noise leaked when I'm listening to them, but I only planned to use them with my PC at home where the only person who might hear it is my roommate, and he can easily shut his door to block it out.[/QUOTE]

I converted a Beats loving co-worker with my ad700s. He ended up getting the AKG K550 for out in about use and BeyerDynamic DT 990s for at home use. For a hobby DJ guy he didn't really have any idea about headphone sound :p

Next pair I will end up buying will be the Grados SR225i and hopefully by that time I will have either a receiver or amp for these things.

Deal With It.[/QUOTE]
Hey, man. It's your hot body; you do what you want.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Pretty sure. He's a piece of cake as long as you flare him and then destroy him while he's fleeing, if you don't then he beats the everliving fuck out of you. I also hope you have the Wild Wasteland perk so you can get Fist of the North Rawr.[/QUOTE]
Nah, no Wild Wasteland. I took the one that makes you level slower (I still capped hours ago) and the one that makes you shoot slower but more accurately (was handy at lower levels since my character sucks with guns).

[quote name='Indignate']I'm not the only person that was upset that you left that night without a goodbye.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Indignate, I'll say goodnight to everyone next time. :D

[quote name='j-cart']These games are mine, not for you! Nvidia I think just wants to hold onto their brand name a bit more. Last time I remember they were doing a Blands 2 promotion.[/QUOTE]

Before that back when I got my card in Winter 2011 Nvidia had Arkham City.

[quote name='Indignate']That demo didn't get me all hawt in my panties like it should have.

[/QUOTE]
Same but I'll still be buying.

So much for using Red Glare in the Courier's Mile. The reload on that thing is so god damn long that enemies regen between volleys.

Super Sledge, go!

So, the new issue of the Injustice comic came out and I thought I would share with you all (mainly Hank and Uraizen) what happened.

Last issue ended with the reader thinking the Joker had killed Lois along with her and Superman's unborn baby (Jimmy's totally dead, btw). This issue opens with the JLA searching for Lois and the Joker. Superman finds them in a Nuclear sub they hijacked and they look like they're operating on Lois! He rushes in and is suddenly attacked by DOOMSDAY! Y'know, that guy that "killed" him back in the 90's? Well, Supes starts screaming like a madman that he won't let Doomsday kill Lois, picks him up and shoots off into the atmosphere to fight him in space. Batman and the rest of the League arrives then to capture Joker and Harley (who looks like a mix between my ex fiancee and a twi'lek. Hotness!). Batman searches the sub to find no Lois and no trigger for the Nukes. He then realizes there's Scarecrow gas everywhere (we find earlier in the issue that Joker murdered Scarecrow) and Batman realizes what Joker did. Joker starts laughing and says that as soon as her (Lois') heart stops beating, so does all of Metropolis'. Batman makes a call to Superman who hears just too late as he stops once his head clears of the gas (he's out in space, so no more air made him clean himself out, I guess? Kind of goes against Superman's established powers, but whatevs) and sees that Doomsday was actually his wife. She dies along with their newborn in the coldness of space. Aaaaand, cue the Nukes that destroy all of Metropolis.

BAM! Superman murdered his wife, unborn baby, and Metropolis. Dictator Superman will no doubt be in the next issue.

This has me way, wayyyy too excited for this game. Goddamn.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']So, the new issue of the Injustice comic came out and I thought I would share with you all (mainly Hank and Uraizen) what happened.

Last issue ended with the reader thinking the Joker had killed Lois along with her and Superman's unborn baby (Jimmy's totally dead, btw). This issue opens with the JLA searching for Lois and the Joker. Superman finds them in a Nuclear sub they hijacked and they look like they're operating on Lois! He rushes in and is suddenly attacked by DOOMSDAY! Y'know, that guy that "killed" him back in the 90's? Well, Supes starts screaming like a madman that he won't let Doomsday kill Lois, picks him up and shoots off into the atmosphere to fight him in space. Batman and the rest of the League arrives then to capture Joker and Harley (who looks like a mix between my ex fiancee and a twi'lek. Hotness!). Batman searches the sub to find no Lois and no trigger for the Nukes. He then realizes there's Scarecrow gas everywhere (we find earlier in the issue that Joker murdered Scarecrow) and Batman realizes what Joker did. Joker starts laughing and says that as soon as her (Lois') heart stops beating, so does all of Metropolis'. Batman makes a call to Superman who hears just too late as he stops once his head clears of the gas (he's out in space, so no more air made him clean himself out, I guess? Kind of goes against Superman's established powers, but whatevs) and sees that Doomsday was actually his wife. She dies along with their newborn in the coldness of space. Aaaaand, cue the Nukes that destroy all of Metropolis.

BAM! Superman murdered his wife, unborn baby, and Metropolis. Dictator Superman will no doubt be in the next issue.

This has me way, wayyyy too excited for this game. Goddamn.[/QUOTE]

I'm excited for the game as well, and actually looking forward to the story thanks the excellent job Netherrealm did with MK9. However, I love how the combat system is shaping up. I know I am gonna use Aquaman, but I would love to see more of the oddball and dark-type characters like Swamp Thing, Animal Man, Deadman, etc. And females, for the love of god, they need more females. Rumors of Hawkgirl, Raven, and a few others have flown around, but nothing concrete yet.

Per their Facebook and Twitter, they will have a new video on Monday showing gameplay of a character. My guess is that it's either Luthor, Joker or GL.

Thanks for sharing the synopsis of the issue, as well. I was hesitating between getting it or not, and I chose not too because it's 4 bucks, probably only because it's based on the game.

I expect quite a few characters to be announced soon. My friends and I did up a character select last year with who we thought were going to be on the roster from what characters were getting the biggest pushes at DC this year. And no problem, G. I have a friend that gets the digital copies and he just forwards the comics on over to me. I didn't even know they were actually floppies. I assumed they were like the Batman/Superman/JL Beyond books and digital only since none of the copies I read ever have prices or barcodes.

[quote name='Indignate']I'll buy it when it's > $20 like everything else.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The Crotch']The alligator mouth eats the bigger number, Indig.[/QUOTE]

I was about to say...

"Hey, this Planetside 2 game is pretty cool. It has its annoying quirks but it's really big, y'know, and it feels like something I could play for a really long-

What? Really? The new patch messed up... okay, but what about... wow, it ruined everything?

Okay."

bread's done
Back