GGT 244 Thinks That Sonic Game Looks Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember playing SW back when it came out and was disappointed how short it was.

What do you play more peace walker? Grinding those trophies?
I only played the first chapter I think -- I was going slow, going back and getting better rankings on missions and then my PS3's BD drive died... when it came back, I had no desire to play it. But I now have the PSP version and can transfar to my Vita if I want -- thinking about doing that... just need to see what trophies I'd miss naturally (and would have to redo on PS3) before I commit to doing it all on my Vita first (for a story playthrough, at least).
If you only played it briefly trust me any achievement you earned were gimmies. Almost every achievement except for beat ETC ETC are all grind fest achievements.

There are no trophies to miss.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gettin' dat Xillia Collector's box yo.

I have Abyss on 3DS.

Gonna get Animal Crossing on Monday or Tuesday I think.

I also need to grab Persona Golden sometime. My Vita needs lovin'.

Really hoping for a Wii U price cut or at minimum some higher value bundle.

I am also really hoping there's some way to add additional tablet controllers as my kids would tear each other apart over who would get to use that versus the regular vanilla controllers. What a stupid freakin' idea to make a single tablet controller for a console directed at families....
Are you my 3DS friend?

I'm getting animal crossing as well. We can do whatever stuff it lets us do together!

Because that's no fun and I like fun. Also, it makes me feel special

EDIT: Okay, I'll admit this color is bad on the back blackground....but I think the other red's are readable :( 

Oh well, I guess I have to be a common white text guy instead :(

EDIT: Okay, I'll admit this color is bad on the back blackground....but I think the other red's are readable :(

No, no, don't do that. What about the poor people who like using the light-colored theme? Just use normal text like everyone else. Fancy colors are for tradelists and whatnot.

Useless gimmicks are a great way to get ignored. If you're relying on red shit to stand out, it makes me think that whatever you're saying isn't worth reading in the first place.

Also, 18 days to find out if Shadowrun Returns is a horrible disappointment.

No, no, don't do that. What about the poor people who like using the light-colored theme? Just use normal text like everyone else. Fancy colors are for tradelists and whatnot.
Who uses the white background? fuck them! I suppose I will have to fall in line and use normal text like everyone else :( Oh well, it was a fun run!

Thank God for the regular text. The red was killin' me.
Ouch x3 It seems like everybody is out to get me....you know you'll miss this

Useless gimmicks are a great way to get ignored. If you're relying on red shit to stand out, it makes me think that whatever you're saying isn't worth reading in the first place.

Ouch x4! I wasn't relying on it to stand out, just wanted to change things up a bit. I guess nobody likes change here! I wasn't trying to upset people though

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
WUTWUTWUTWUTWUTWUTWUTWUTWUTWUTWUTWUT

I honestly don't know why the WUTs are showing up in that weird color, I've tried changing it like 5 times :/

Ouch x4! I wasn't relying on it to stand out, just wanted to change things up a bit. I guess nobody likes change here! I wasn't trying to upset people though
Did you not read the GGT when 3.0 launched?

If you only played it briefly trust me any achievement you earned were gimmies. Almost every achievement except for beat ETC ETC are all grind fest achievements.

There are no trophies to miss.
I think any of the grinding ones won't pop if you earn them on PSP/Vita and transfar back in... you have to do them while you're on PS3, I think. That's all I meant. Things like this one are definitely of the "you have to do it on PS3 to get it to pop": Performed CQC six times in a row.

I think I'm going to do Darksiders II or Sengoku Basara.

--

Oh, and I thought SW was way too long -- it dragged on for awhile near the end.

Do you manually change it every time you post? That's a lot of work.

But I do like the normal white better.

Green works on the background... like this.

You know you like it :D
I see your posts and, nine times out of ten, am compelled to skip over them...
Me too, just cause I have to strain to read them, not because they posts are bad or anything.

State of Decay is janky as fuck. Also: ugly.
Looked like it -- It got a 8.9 on IGN, but the footage looked like there were tearing problems left and right.

Did you not read the GGT when 3.0 launched?

I know...I complained about it at first but now I'm already used to it again which is why I changed something else up, but oh well....I'll have to leave my red for other purposes.

Do you manually change it every time you post? That's a lot of work.

But I do like the normal white better.

Green works on the background... like this.

Me too, just cause I have to strain to read them, not because they posts are bad or anything
I like this, look at all those different colors used! But yeah, I was doing it manually every time...I looked for a setting to change it but couldn't find one, oh well. Also, I was only really using red since it's one of my favorite colors (other then yellow, and that's really hard to read), I do agree that the white is better then the normal color though

Time to get this thread back on topic.

BMSmyZ7CYAAf5C9.jpg
BMSrzbLCUAABxh7.jpg

I'm gettin' dat Xillia Collector's box yo.

I have Abyss on 3DS.

Gonna get Animal Crossing on Monday or Tuesday I think.

I also need to grab Persona Golden sometime. My Vita needs lovin'.

Really hoping for a Wii U price cut or at minimum some higher value bundle.

I am also really hoping there's some way to add additional tablet controllers as my kids would tear each other apart over who would get to use that versus the regular vanilla controllers. What a stupid freakin' idea to make a single tablet controller for a console directed at families....
Are you my 3DS friend?

I'm getting animal crossing as well. We can do whatever stuff it lets us do together!

I don't think I'm anyone's 3DS friend. I didn't even know you could do that on 3DS.

Well, I think I did, I just thought it was a pain the ass to go through that process...

You should get Dragon's Dogma Frostybro. It's kind of like easier Demon Souls with a bad framerate!

I want Shadowrun Returns to be good, but I know it won't be. . . :cry:
Yeah, we can hope.

Like I heard there was a new Strider in development, but it's not by a great developer... we can hope that's good too.

Shadowrun and Deja Vu were awesome games. I remember I was so pissed off at Deja Vu toward the very end. Stupid arbitrary bullshit.

Happy Animal Crossing day everyone!

Got mine downloading on the eShop, 'cause that seems like the ideal game to have digitally.  Super excited for it.

Also I see The Crotch is alive and naked.  Now I'm jealous of those trees.

I've never played Animal Crossing but I'm kind of interested in the series.  It's a shame setting up friends on 3DS blows.

Got mine downloading on the eShop, 'cause that seems like the ideal game to have digitally. Super excited for it.
Downloaded my copy over night. Definitley ideal to have it digitally since its a play a little here and there game, so it's easier to not constantly be swapping the card in and out.

Haven't got a chance to check it out yet. Is my first AC game.

Name Dat Calladuty dog!

I say it's Collie Duty. :p
He already has a name (unofficially)! It's Collar Duty :D

It seems like the new Animal Crossing is the hot shit this weekend. I played the last two-- Wild World was my first and I loved it; played it just about every day for a year, mostly during my commute. However, City Folk was too samey and easy, and I stopped playing it after a month.

If you haven't played AC before, it sounds like New Leaf is a great game, but I personally need to distance myself from the series before picking it up again...

Name Dat Calladuty dog!

I say it's Collie Duty. :p
He already has a name (unofficially)! It's Collar Duty :D

It seems like the new Animal Crossing is the hot shit this weekend. I played the last two-- Wild World was my first and I loved it; played it just about every day for a year, mostly during my commute. However, City Folk was too samey and easy, and I stopped playing it after a month.

If you haven't played AC before, it sounds like New Leaf is a great game, but I personally need to distance myself from the series before picking it up again...

See I haven't played since the original so this is a great time for me to get back in.

I tried Animal Crossing twice. On the 'Cube, it was all about gettin them NES games. Played it almost daily for a couple months, then it got seriously boring. Then I played the DS one, for all of 1 week, before it got boring.

What I am trying to say is I found them both to be boring.

But then, I have never been a big Sims fan either (which AC is kinda similar too). I got the first Sims not long after it first came out and my favorite thing to do was invite the neighbors over to my house, then after they showed up I locked them in empty rooms with no doors until they died. I was the neighborhood serial killer and it was awesome. Then, they patched the game where it was harder to kill your neighbors and I lost all intetest.

I can't explain why I like AC and not Sims, but I tried the Sims for a whole day once (around 8 hours) and thought it was terrible, and this was at the height of its popularity, even my Mom & Sister who almost never play games played it like mad.

I haven't played an Animal Crossing since the one on the Wii. I played it a lot with my bitch of an ex-fiancee, so I don't really like to play it since it reminds me of her. I do enjoy Sims quite a bit, though. I remember experimenting with a lesbian colony in Sims 2 and then killing them by trapping them all in the house after setting it on fire and deleting the door.

I still want Dragon's Dogma.

I want it for PC. Life's too short for games that run under 30fps.
I'm looking at you blight town
I want it for PC too, since I'm moving toward that as my main platform. When weevles said that it was like "dark souls with a bad framerate" that put *really* bad images in my head. And I platinumed Slideshowrim (Skyrim before all the patches)... ;)

Got mine downloading on the eShop, 'cause that seems like the ideal game to have digitally. Super excited for it.

Also I see The Crotch is alive and naked. Now I'm jealous of those trees.
I have mine shipping through NewEgg since I saved a few bucks, definitely looking forward to playing it later in the week. Anybody on here who has/is getting it can feel free to add me on my 3DS...I'll edit my friend code into here in a second when I get it.

Alright, my 3DS code is 3737-9522-7881

I swear, the only reason I'm interested in CoD:Ghosts at all is because of the damned dog. :cool:

Collar Duty and Collie Duty are both wrong. :p

I apparently was closer, as mine started with an R... ;)

The dog's name is Riley.

Played a bit of of AC this morning.  Just through the tutorial and then wandered around making money until I had enough to make the down payment on my house.

Seems like a nice game to veg out and relax with a bit here and there.

I'll post my friend code here sometime later on when I get a chance to look it up.

I'm downloading Animal Crossing as well, I haven't played the series since the Gamecube game which I really enjoyed, and I was totally miffed that all the later releases didn't include the NES games, because those were actually really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back