GGT 244 Thinks That Sonic Game Looks Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit, the WWDC keynote's at 10PM PST tomorrow. I definitely can't do the Microsoft press conference now.

And I can be down for Sony, sure. Have to get Skype set up on my laptop, though; was surprised it wasn't already installed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just watched the latest Die Hard. What a dissapointment....

I doubt I'll be around for any E3 stuff, but I'll hang around here in the GGT and make snarky comments about all the news.

I'll probably heat up a pizza. Don't have any specific plans.

I will eat whatever I can scrounge while watching everything from the preshow to the end of the Sony showing because I can, gotta sleep for a few hours now though so I can stay up later and watch it all :O

(Times listed are EST)

Monday, 6/10

Microsoft press conference: 1 p.m.

EA press conference: 4 p.m.

Ubisoft press conference: 6 p.m.

Sony press conference: 9 p.m.

Tuesday, 6/11

Nintendo Direct video: 10 a.m.
GAF says MS is at 12:30

BTD4Sg8.png

Had pizza last night and its like my asshole popped a molly cause its sweating woo!

Where's Rei No Otaku? I wonder if he saw that video I saw about that kpop band doing that thing that happened to them.

E3! E3! E3 is here! Everyone hype!!!

I brought my enthusuiasm! Lets game some games!!!!
ku-medium.jpg

FFXV and KH3 confirmed for PS4.

And the waiting times for posting here have returned. Just got a message saying I had to wait 6000+ seconds. I got around it obviously, but its a pain having to keep swapping browsers.

I'm not going to buy a system for one game, I'm interested in it but it depends on which one has more games I want. 

Also, they just announced some f2p pokemon lite vita game 

I really don't think that game is anything like Pokemon. It looks more like one of those shitty f2p cardgames that are all over iOS and android. Same shitty art style, too.

I meant more in the battle system, it's like Black/White where it has the triple battles and it has the little ting on the bottom that was like fire beats grass etc, but yeah, those card games is also a good comparison, they'll probably show more that's just what it made me think of.

I'm going to reheat some ribs I made the other day. Nom nom.

I might get a Galaxy S4 this week. My current phone is crapping out. :p
Friend just got one, and since he's a klutz, he has like a double case on it, with a belt clip. fucking thing is massive now,, almost as big as a Gameboy Color.

My only wish for E3 is that Sony announces the PS4 won't be as terrible as the XBone.
This.

Sony won't announce that they'll going to do bad DRM things to the PS4.

They'll just wait until you get one.
Would be amazing.

God damn right, 90 minutes of Pokemon.
:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back