GGT 245 Will Look Up and Shout, "Save Us," and Sony Will Whisper, "Sure."

I really can't get over how happy I am for the PS4 right now. If it wasn't for my ridiculously large collection of 360 games I'd dump it right now and just go Sony exclusive.

How can you get burned out on FF yo?
I've been following the series since almost or before you were born, as each of the games came out. Some of it just might be a shift away from the nostalgic feel of the games in the series I grew up with, but as I get older I find that in order to tackle a long RPG around a full time job it honestly has to really grab me, and Final Fantasy hasn't really done that in a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really can't get over how happy I am for the PS4 right now. If it wasn't for my ridiculously large collection of 360 games I'd dump it right now and just go Sony exclusive.
I'll dump my 360 in a couple months probably.

I think all I have to get through that I do want to finish is Fear 3, Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim, the Raam DLC for Gears 3, and the next (and last) season pass DLC for Borderlands 2 that comes out in a couple of weeks. May play through Gears Judgement if I can just rent it from Redbox before I sell off the 360. But not a priority.

If it was just games to get rid of, I'd probably sell them all in no time. But the fact that I've invested in so much RB DLC is what's really holding me back. I've easily spent $200 on RB DLC.

Also, lol

2yy3tap.jpg

If it was just games to get rid of, I'd probably sell them all in no time. But the fact that I've invested in so much RB DLC is what's really holding me back. I've easily spent $200 on RB DLC.

Also, lol

2yy3tap.jpg
Yeah, I know the feeling -- if it wasn't for the RB DLC (mostly) and the fact that I occasionally play BL2 with my friend Marc, I'd totally just dump it. If GS has a mega trade deal for it and I can get a bunch of credit, I might be all over it.

Hey guys, let's try to post that video one more time before this thread ends, okay?

Sounds like the Giantbomb guys had a break in at their spot and had a lot of their equipment stolen. Really sucks, I enjoy watching their live shows as they tend to bring a lot of different developers out.

lulz.

I think MS might have just given the "core gamer" up to Sony on purpose.

Maybe MS just wants that TVSportsCalladuty guy only...

And the people who are clueless or don't care or both.  MSSheep.  Demographics...

OK, quick numbers because it's late and I'm bored. 

PS4 is 10.8 x 2.08 x 12 inches, weighs 6.1 pounds, according to Sony's listed specs. 

PS3 Slim (middle child model) is 11.42 x 2.56 x 11.42 inches, weighs 7.05 pounds. Pretty impressive that the PS4 is thinner and less wide than the PS3 Slim, and weighs almost a pound less. 

Also PS4 comes with an HDMI cable (finally), and a mono headset that plugs into the controller (finally). No more excuses, PSN Mutes. :nottalking:

If you're curious about the spec sheet. . .http://www.scei.co.jp/corporate/release/pdf/130611a_e.pdf

Nintendo in a few hours.  I will be alseep for the live stream, but I will be eagerly hoping for that $50 or more price drop on Wii U and some Zelda and stuff. 

This is kind of big for Nintendo because any missteps or lack of content is only going to dig Wii U into a deeper hole that Sony and Microsoft will bury Nintendo in....

I better gather up my 360 shit so I can get PS4 cash. Power to Me.
Seriously, If it wasn't for my wife insisting we keep it for certain games I would trade in my 360 and all games asap.

Nintendo in a few hours. I will be alseep for the live stream, but I will be eagerly hoping for that $50 or more price drop on Wii U and some Zelda and stuff.

This is kind of big for Nintendo because any missteps or lack of content is only going to dig Wii U into a deeper hole that Sony and Microsoft will bury Nintendo in....
Nintendo in a few hours. I will be alseep for the live stream, but I will be eagerly hoping for that $50 or more price drop on Wii U and some Zelda and stuff.

Unless they have some huge surprise I think the only holiday Wii U games I'm getting are Mario & Wonderful 101(maybe Rayman) not that big on Pikmin and I don't think any of their other big titles are hitting til next year. Possibly Mario Kart but after the last couple they really need to step it up to sell me on it.

I can't see Nintendo not doing a price drop now. Nobody is going to buy a Wii U when for $50 more they can get a PS4.

Dang, Sony really kicked some ass last night. The PS4 is such a more considerable bargain. MS gonna be doin damage control today. "Pay no attention to them, look at Halo!" Oh wait, we have no Halo. "Um...TV?"

I can't see Nintendo not doing a price drop now. Nobody is going to buy a Wii U when for $50 more they can get a PS4.
Yeah, they'd be crazy to not drop price ASAP. $350 is way to much given the lack of games and lower specs compared to PS4.

They should get down to $300 right away, and either go to $250 or pack in a good game this fall when the next gen consoles hit if they want to be remotely competitive.

Well I didn't watch any of the Sony conference, but I can tell just from some headlines that they did everything I could have hoped for in terms of DRM/price.  For that alone they killed it.  The system itself looks nice and small as well.  Looks like next gen will be everything except XBone for me.

Giving up on the Nintendo stream, will watch later when it's not so laggy.

Going to check out the Sony conference from last night as I didn't get a chance to watch it (just read the news).

Yay for callbacks to SMB2 and having different abilities.

December? Oh well at least it's this year.

MK has to show me it's better than Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed. That was better than recent MK entries. Oh joy Wii U party...

i see nintendo being in last place in the console race this time. As bad as xbone is. They will still generate a strong/ good enough sales in the US, due to the strong fan base/loyalists. Nintendo is going to have to take a loss, and drop the price on their console to compete.

I loved Sonic All-Stars Racing but I'll also get Mario Kart since I want more good Kart games in general. At least the stream is working great now

lulz.

I think MS might have just given the "core gamer" up to Sony on purpose.

Maybe MS just wants that TVSportsCalladuty guy only...

And the people who are clueless or don't care or both.  MSSheep.  Demographics...
that call of duty community/crowd, will help them abit in terms of sales for their new console. Just look at the sales number for call of duty games , it is goty numbers.

bread's done
Back