GGT 271 Saved gunnmdawg last minute from making a terrible thread title

Walked in with a banned console walked out with 150$ in amazon credit and a copy of demon's souls.

I'm over it.

I was going to make one but whatever fuck you
I may or not have fell asleep last night.

How far did you get it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Drake sword only works for like... the first 25% of the game -- unless you want to waste materials to upgrade it.

I wish I could remember what I ended up using -- I think I liked the Iaito and the Washing Pole. Japanese swords for a Japanese game. ;)

S56nn.jpg

vs

washing-pole-onhand-large.jpg

OR

iaito-onhand.jpg

You can get the Uchigatana instead if you kill that first merchant -- however, I don't like the thrust for the power move of the Uchi, so I prefer the Iaito (or Washing Pole, but a Washing Pole is much more difficult to attain).

The character I had when I platinumed the game had a lightning Iaito + 10 and maybe a Chaos Washing Pole + 10. Never left home without them. ;)

Washing pole enchanted with crystal weapon is so fucking cheap when you get invaded.

You ever see those youtube videos where they pretend to be a silver knights?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywyll7GUG5Q
I didn't find it as funny as that video where they dress as those forest guys that attack you if you're not part of the covenant there's video of guys dressing up as them and they attack when the person turns their back towards them

I guess you could do everything my first char I went in not knowing what worked ended up with a +15 claymore and chaos fireball and great combustion as my go to gear but sorcery really does make this game really easy.

I may or not have fell asleep last night.

How far did you get it?
I know, I read your earlier postings.

I made it to Anor Londo but then went back to go the Iaito cuz frosty has such a crush on it.

Also, the Firekeeper for Firelink died. I guess she dies if you ring the second bell and that dude is there. Whatever, I'll just invade his world later, no big deal.

I made it to Anor Londo but then went back to go the Iaito cuz frosty has such a crush on it.

Also, the Firekeeper for Firelink died. I guess she dies if you ring the second bell and that dude is there. Whatever, I'll just invade his world later, no big deal.
Just to let you know, blocking against him is useless. Just sayin'

Iatio is a cool weapon if you like handicapping yourself. You should totally not use a shield anymore since you know you're into using subpar weaponry may as well not even use flasks anymore. Whatever

Indidawg is probably somewhere in dark souls right now getting bodied while two handing his shitty iaito sword and not watching marvel now.

Frosty just wants to see you suffer. He's a sadist drake sword for lyfe or until you fight ornstein and smough same thing,

bread's done
Back