GGT 271 Saved gunnmdawg last minute from making a terrible thread title

Remember how you said that you were slowing going over to GAF more than CAG?

Remember how I said that you should do it faster?

You're not doing it fast enough.

Bu he's just going to tell you that regardless of how many patches it gets, it won't be better than MK9.

And also that you're delusional cuz you think there's a difference between 30fps and 60fps.

Uraizen, how do you feel about Raven not getting any buffs?

I mean, sure she didn't get any nerfs either, but I really feel like she could use some buffs cuz I main her and yeah.

Had to contact Best Buy about an item stuck in shipping, sent them an email instead of calling and now they will call sometime tomorrow and I don't have to put up with their phone line and pushing like 10 buttons to get redirected 3 times before talking to the right person, wooooooooo :p

Did you ever beat Red Dead Redemption?

Because it's not like the ending.

I promise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uraizen, how do you feel about Raven not getting any buffs?

I mean, sure she didn't get any nerfs either, but I really feel like she could use some buffs cuz I main her and yeah.
I don't know, I never bothered to look up the list. Maybe if I had a link I could tell you.

ihvl5zyupZHJm.gif

hnngggginmahveinsantoniobanderas.gif

I bought the Souls games primarily for a single player experience. Dark Souls 2 seems to really want to get me into the multiplayer portion of it. I don't know if I'm interested in it anymore.

That's all it takes?
Yeah, the MP in the games aren't very fun. The game itself has shit netcode, too. I usually stayed in hollow form just to avoid being invaded. That is no longer an option and I have to deal with it. I could also just not buy it if I don't feel like it, lol

bread's done
Back