GGT 271 Saved gunnmdawg last minute from making a terrible thread title

I haven't followed it much, is there no way to keep from being invaded this time around then?

I mean, you can always just play offline.

Maybe.

Sim City.

If we aren't banned tomorrow, we should play Injustice before the patch hits.

It'll be the last time we can play this version.

Last edited by a moderator:
GUNNM Dawg is going to regret missing these drunk people play fighting games.

BVZgMYuCQAEKNe_.jpg

I wish some of you were nearby. I wanna haaaang with you.
Totally would hang with you, Joeltaro. :grouphug:

Girlfriend and I took my nephew and her niece out on Saturday, let them play a bunch of lazer tag and arcade games while we tore it up in skeeball. Everyone had a great time. Terminator Salvation arcade game is hilarious.

I joked with her that most might think they were our kids, but we're both plump and they are both scrawny as fuck. lol No way we created these beanpoles.

I haven't followed it much, is there no way to keep from being invaded this time around then?

I mean, you can always just play offline.

Maybe.

Sim City.
Yeah you can be invaded in hollow form or human form now and if you die in hollow form you'll lose max % health.

ihvl5zyupZHJm.gif

hnngggginmahveinsantoniobanderas.gif
nice finally some legit animations for different weapons some of them made no sense in the souls games.

Frosty said he'd back mighty no9 if they added a 3ds version. Another 400k and he gets it

85c36100233e4f2927d1b7017fce424f_large.jpg

I finished Little Big Planet Vita yesterday. It feels like the first thing I've finished in awhile. It brings me to 20 on the year. I have to say the last level\world (Spooky Mansion) was pretty brilliant. It was a lot of fun to play. I'm on to Muramasa Rebirth now. I'm feeling a bit of a lull right now with gaming. I haven't been as gung ho lately. Might need a short break, or maybe it's just falling in line with going solely 1 console 1 handheld next gen.  I have some games to list on ebay, I always loathe doing it and then when I put them up, I think well that was easy\ didn't take long. Lol.

Yeah, it's a great SRPG for people who don't really play SRPGs, then it has the modes that make it challenging for people who are really into them as well
Yep. More games should go that route of having so many options, difficulty levels and modes that it can appeal to pretty much everyone.

Totally would hang with you, Joeltaro. :grouphug:

Girlfriend and I took my nephew and her niece out on Saturday, let them play a bunch of lazer tag and arcade games while we tore it up in skeeball. Everyone had a great time. Terminator Salvation arcade game is hilarious.

I joked with her that most might think they were our kids, but we're both plump and they are both scrawny as fuck. lol No way we created these beanpoles.
We'd have a baller time, Hank! <3

Aww, sounds like a wonderful time! :D

I would hang out with joel and then we'd illegally torrent comics together and talk about them. So pretty much what we're doing now.

fuck it.

I'm buying the blue XL today.

The Pokemans XL?

I fucking hate UPS Mail Innovations. The estimated arrival date for my GTA V was 9/23. If it goes the way KH1.5 did, it'll only take another two weeks. It's even slower than USPS without UPS and UPS Mail Innovations USES USPS. fucking fuck fuckers.

Why the shit isn't Pokemon out yet.
Right?

Less than two weeks doe. ^_^ I gotta get your FC!

The Pokemans XL?

I fucking hate UPS Mail Innovations. The estimated arrival date for my GTA V was 9/23. If it goes the way KH1.5 did, it'll only take another two weeks. It's even slower than USPS without UPS and UPS Mail Innovations USES USPS. fucking fuck fuckers.
Mhmm! I found a friend who has been looking for a cheap 3DS so figured I'd sell him mine and just buy the XL.

That fucking blows. :/ Where did you even order them from?

Yep. More games should go that route of having so many options, difficulty levels and modes that it can appeal to pretty much everyone.
Yeah, I agree that it's really nice when games just give a lot of options like that to appeal to more people, it really should happen more often.

fuck it.

I'm buying the blue XL today.
But the red one is so much nicer! I'm not getting one of the systems but I agree that I can't wait to play some new pokemonz, got mine ordered online though, hopefully I get it right away :eek:

You buy it as full MSRP too?

Tomb raider for $10 is a steal. GOTY. Hopefully my other xbox isn't banned before it gets here

I'm willling to buy DS II on any system whoknows buys it on just so I can wreck his gaming experience. fucking casual.

Can we start posting good music sometime
Agreed some devil wears prada or some poison the well.

bread's done
Back