GGT 271 Saved gunnmdawg last minute from making a terrible thread title

That's one thing thats amazing about PS3 it tells you how fast you DL. Unless I didn't see it I don't see how fast I dl for xbox. I have 64 mbps internet and its 12 mbps through PS3.

I also can't turn off my PS3 to download right?
Is it cabled or wireless?

Also, you can, sorta -- just go to users > power off and it will give you a checkbox that says "turn off when finished downloading".

It will finish the downloads in the queue and install everything for you.

If you have PS+, you can queue things up via the web store and PS+ will download them for you when it does your auto-upload of saves/trophies.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's one thing thats amazing about PS3 it tells you how fast you DL. Unless I didn't see it I don't see how fast I dl for xbox. I have 64 mbps internet and its 12 mbps through PS3.

I also can't turn off my PS3 to download right?
I just monitor the activity on my router.

Joel, do you actually work for the government? I was under the impression that you just lived on the base. Although on second thought that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Blue_Dragon_Box_Art.jpeg
Surprisingly fun game but the english voice acting is ass. I was a young gamer back then and wasn't wise to the world of japanese voice overs yet.

Is it cabled or wireless?

Also, you can, sorta -- just go to users > power off and it will give you a checkbox that says "turn off when finished downloading".

It will finish the downloads in the queue and install everything for you.

If you have PS+, you can queue things up via the web store and PS+ will download them for you when it does your auto-upload of saves/trophies.
Cable.

Yeah I just did that thanks. Got like 15 things downloading so looks my ps3 is staying on over night

I can't dance and have my headphones plugged in at the same time.

Wirefail. That old guy banged those mexican whores guaranteed

I can't dawg.

I refuse to post the Spanglish version of this song. It just isn't as good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0PisGe66mY

Panties are nerdy things, right?

https://twitter.com/LedaBunnie/status/384879147266240512

https://twitter.com/LedaBunnie/status/384879252375478273

One more dawg, I'm just trying to add some culture into the GGT. Also, greenscreens are tight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPiEbYSF9kE

And this one is cuz Lux would get mad at me if I didn't. I don't think it adds anything to culture doe. Takes away from it probably.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d19eBjpP2Aw

What's a viter?

Remember this song indidawg? from breaking bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0JPTgAtqzw

Oh hey, you've exclusively played all characters in that game, although you're missing the wizard, that are worthless.

Step your game up. Amazon/Elf or bust.

To put it in perspective, the Elf and Amazon are like a constant Level 3 X-Factored Vergil with infinite Devil Trigger and 5 bars.

Everyone else is Hsien-Ko.

There's uh, almost no reason to be tiering the characters in that game. They're all fun and quite good.

There's uh, almost no reason to be tiering the characters in that game. They're all fun and quite good.
The fighter is pretty boring and his skills aren't really good either.

I love my level 96 sorceress. She's pretty fun and does good damage and has a great variety of skills.

This dwarf is ridiculous, abusing the free bombs from the glide move and doing his best hulk hogan/macho man impression picking up enemies and then double jumping and throwing them into crowds.

I figured I didn't want to play the wizard anytime soon, because he's most similar to the sorceress. I was working on the characters I figured I'd like the least so I did the fighter and moved on to the dwarf saving the elf and amazon for later. However, I'm really digging the dwarf.

The Figher is super boring. I got him to the multi unlock and haven't played him since.

Wizard has different spells than Sorceress though! More offensive than her and what not. Also, Slow!

The Figher is super boring. I got him to the multi unlock and haven't played him since.

Wizard has different spells than Sorceress though! More offensive than her and what not. Also, Slow!
Yeah, I know -- but changing the spells a little doesn't change the same basic gameplay of charge MP, unleash attacks, supplement with spell, etc.

After leveling my sorceress to 96.5, I'm not in a hurry to play a similar character as I work through the rest.

Yeah, aside from having insane crowd control, the differences between Wizard and Sorceress won't be enough to bring you back.

Every character gets boring eventually in a game like DC.

Joel, do you actually work for the government? I was under the impression that you just lived on the base. Although on second thought that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
Nope. Both of my parents do, though. I moved off of base, but I now live in the town that only exists because of the needs of the base. The shutdown is a major problem because the town I live in only exists becuse of the government jobs that its citizens have on the base. The base and the town are in a symbiotic relationship and can't really live without the money or goods that the other brings in. All day everyone in town has been freaking out over the shutdown because a little over 73% of the town's citizens are employed by the government and without the money coming in from them everyone's apparently thinking the town's gonna end up as bad as Detroit if this shit lasts longer than a few days. All of the shelters and churches in town have been making announcements on the radio and the town speakers about where families in need can go, but they're continually stressing that they do not have enough supplies to take care of everyone that will be affected by this and that the people that can should abandon the town while they have the chance. Most of the small town businesses are even putting up signs that they'll be closing if the shutdown was to occur (which it has now), so that's even more jobs that are going to be gone and every store on base will be closed after about 4 hours of being open tomorrow because everyone except the people that work in the GameStop in the PX are actually considered government employees. I really don't buy into it being as bad as they're saying it's going to be (I mean Detroit? Really?), but I do think it'll get pretty bad. So far, my biggest concern is that most of the dentists and doctors are leaving town.. I really don't think that bodes well.

I'm just saying, if we're playing the boredom card based on move sets and playstyles, they're all boring. At a certain point each character's running on it's own flowchart. I think they've all got something fun about 'em, at least.

bread's done
Back