GGT 271 Saved gunnmdawg last minute from making a terrible thread title

The order that Best Buy shipped to me using that method is the one that got lost in shipping, during when they transfer it from UPS to USPS, it's never really been fast for me either though :/

Bestbuy uses the same shipping service and I keep getting my items earlier than the estimated date. I'm not even supposed to have my new Wii U games until tomorrow, but I received them last Friday.
They like you. They really really like you.

The order that Best Buy shipped to me using that method is the one that got lost in shipping, during when they transfer it from UPS to USPS, it's never really been fast for me either though :/
Gah, I hope it is not lost. That would piss me off greatly. Because these orders have tracking numbers, I'm not sure what I can do to convince either WorstBuy or GameSlop to take action unless we're talking like months over due. :cry:

Gah, I hope it is not lost. That would piss me off greatly. Because these orders have tracking numbers, I'm not sure what I can do to convince either WorstBuy or GameSlop to take action unless we're talking like months over due. :cry:
My package has been sitting at "Electronic Shipment Information Received for Package by Post Office" for 2 weeks now, and I was supposed to get it like 10 days ago, it's a pain having to contact the support with this kind of shipping because they send you all over.....oh it's USPS' fault, oh we can't do anything try UPS, nothing we can do either...try contacted the place you bought it from >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
PS3 shit downloads so slow. By the time I finish downloading Resident Evil it'll be like three years or something.

#guywhocan'timprovverywell

PS3 shit downloads so slow. By the time I finish downloading Resident Evil it'll be like three years or something.

#guywhocan'timprovverywell
I actually got curious and monitored my PS3's connection while downloading before. It usually hovers around 16 to 20mbps. Not enough to max out my network, but enough to get shit done. My 360 hovers around that area, too. My Wii was around like... 4mbps for some reason. Still need to test out the Wii U.

EDIT: Wii U update is fluctuating between 6 and 9mbps.

I actually got curious and monitored my PS3's connection while downloading before. It usually hovers around 16 to 20mbps. Not enough to max out my network, but enough to get shit done. My 360 hovers around that area, too. My Wii was around like... 4mbps for some reason. Still need to test out the Wii U.

EDIT: Wii U update is fluctuating between 6 and 9mbps.
That's one thing thats amazing about PS3 it tells you how fast you DL. Unless I didn't see it I don't see how fast I dl for xbox. I have 64 mbps internet and its 12 mbps through PS3.

I also can't turn off my PS3 to download right?

I didn't.

Whatever I'm going to try and murk this blue dragon with firestorm
Blue_Dragon_Box_Art.jpeg

bread's done
Back