GGT 271 Saved gunnmdawg last minute from making a terrible thread title

WHERE DA EFF IS MY BF BETA ><><><><

I want my FALCON PAAAAWWWWWWWNCH in Smash, and Ganondorf :O

I played the shit out of that game on N64.
So did I. I liked the second one a lot better, though. The different skins you could get for the cars were baller and the crazy track events were AMAZING to me at the time.

I remember the first time I got attacked by the giant Ant in the place with the crater that I freaked the fuck out.
You guys should check out the 360 one for 2.49, has 8 player online so that would be kinda neat to do

I actually think the 360 one is spectacularly shitty. Really did not age well or feels as fun as it does on N64 (because I still play it on that pretty often).

I would love to see Chrom and/or Lucina since that's the FE I've played.
Yeah, I'm torn. I loved Ike in Brawl, but Chrom and Lucina were both great characters in FE:A. I'd love for them to cycle out Marth for an iteration of Smash, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAbpZfqE8r4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

Also looking forward to the new Kirby :D

I actually think the 360 one is spectacularly shitty. Really did not age well or feels as fun as it does on N64 (because I still play it on that pretty often).
Not the best game, but fun enough for that price with the online, definitely nowhere near as good as the old V8's or TM's though yeah :(

Yeah, I'm torn. I loved Ike in Brawl, but Chrom and Lucina were both great characters in FE:A. I'd love for them to cycle out Marth for an iteration of Smash, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.
I'd like to see a FE rep that doesn't use a sword :eek:

I met the creator of Divekick at a barbecue over the weekend. Nice guy. He seemed really annoyed by the bad reviews of his game though, especially Joystiq's 2/5.

Dude, if they put in a Tactician character that prioritized spell tomes, I'd be psyched.
Yeah man, I mean they have all these characters with like axes/spears/spells that haven't really been rep'd before in Smash, swords have shown up a lot, Magic is kinda Zelda but not fully, they have so much they could do with that franchise!

I met the creator of Divekick at a barbecue over the weekend. Nice guy. He seemed really annoyed by the bad reviews of his game though, especially Joystiq's 2/5.
keits? poor guy I saw him in every stream of divekick and everyone playing it IE marn and some other guys from the EC were totally shitting on it while he was in the chat.

keits? poor guy I saw him in every stream of divekick and everyone playing it IE marn and some other guys from the EC were totally shitting on it while he was in the chat.
That guy is cool, I chatted with him on a Divekick stream. Game is a blast and some people just dont get it.

Nice! I adore Double Fine, but I lose my shit for anything Psychonauts. These are a dream come true.
Same here. And speaking of Psychonauts, my girlfriend knows I love it and made me an awesome Psychonauts shirt for my birthday a few weeks ago. My life is full of Psychonauts stuff now.

High five for good games and crafty girlfriends. My fiancee's made me a bunch of custom BioShock stuff that looks better than all of NECA's stuff.

Edit: You happen to know if they have those things in hand now or will there be some production time before shipping? Took 'em a while to get their Stacking dolls and Eddie statue out, but I couldn't find more info on these guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: You happen to know if they have those things in hand now or will there be some production time before shipping? Took 'em a while to get their Stacking dolls and Eddie statue out, but I couldn't find more info on these guys.
No idea. I thought it looked like these might already be in hand as opposed to the Stacking dolls which I think made mention of there being production time, but I really don't know.

Man, all these people are getting on and seeing the BF4 beta and it's still not showing up for me on the dashboard, this sucks >.<

High five for good games and crafty girlfriends. My fiancee's made me a bunch of custom BioShock stuff that looks better than all of NECA's stuff.

Tell your g/f make some beck shit and sell it on ebay

&amp;amp;nbsp;
So who's buying Aliens from Gamefly to play with me?
i already bought the collectors edition from bestbuy for the ps3. you should get the collectors edition too
Edit : gotta support sega

Oh noooooooooooooo I play on the system I enjoy more, whatever will I do

Good to hear, but bad to hear at the same time because that's a bunch of people playing it when I can't! :p
I'm guessing you'll be irritated about not being able to download it like you said you were earlier? :p

But as you say, you'll enjoy it more when you do get to play it, so yeah...

I'm sure there's some comedic things I could say here, but what's the point? ;)

In for three.

Where the crap have you been?!
lol I didn't even realize that was dot, I just look at avatar pics to know who people are now, don't even read their name :p

I'm guessing you'll be irritated about not being able to download it like you said you were earlier? :p

But as you say, you'll enjoy it more when you do get to play it, so yeah...

I'm sure there's some comedic things I could say here, but what's the point? ;)
True, I should enjoy it more when it's actually out. I guess this problem is affecting all people who have the Premium disc version instead of buying it digitally, which is why I can't find the beta

This says 360 http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-metal-gear-rising-face-off

That's the version I played as well and thought it ran fine, didn't really have any major problems, can't say anything about the PS3 version though
I thought PS3 was the lead on that one. PS3 version plays fine. Uraizen, resident action game aficionado went with PS3.

I think action games work better on Dual Shock controllers anyway. I remember hating DMC4 at first because I had to use those stupid shoulder buttons on the 360 controller.

Speaking of 360 controller, I just pulled a fresh one out of storage when I tried to trade my 2 busted 360s in to GS... I used to like the analogs on the 360... but apparently not anymore. :lol:

So reddit crashed GAF this afternoon because of the HL3 trademark.
So that's why GAF is shitting a brick? Big fucking deal.
I will never understand the fanaticism over the HL series.

I thought PS3 was the lead on that one. PS3 version plays fine. Uraizen, resident action game aficionado went with PS3.

I think action games work better on Dual Shock controllers anyway. I remember hating DMC4 at first because I had to use those stupid shoulder buttons on the 360 controller.

Speaking of 360 controller, I just pulled a fresh one out of storage when I tried to trade my 2 busted 360s in to GS... I used to like the analogs on the 360... but apparently not anymore. :lol:

now u just actin crazy mate.

Yeah, controller preference should definitely play a factor in choosing a game as well, I am used to playing those on my 360 controller now but the Dual Shock does work perfectly fine as well. The analogs on the 360 have changed (Mainly the little things they used for grips, like how they used to have 4 little dots now they have the circles on the sticks) but I don't think that would make a big difference.

I adore the HL series so I can't agree with you on that, but I'm pretty sure we've both already said how we feel about those games in the past already anyways :p

bread's done
Back