GGT 304 Can't mention its a mutant until 2035

Yeah I'm only an hour or so in. Lot of nonsense plot about God and shit, but it's only complicated if you care. The outfit designs and customization options are pretty cool so far. Having a time limit for each day is kind of stressful to me but I could see other people liking that.

Framerate is iffy like in XIII-2.

Last edited by a moderator:
A mod's account was compromised, and the person who got hold of the account did all the bannings. Working on reversing them now, but I have to do each one manually - it'll probably take an hour or two.
LOL I wonder what's the story behind this? Gotta be someone figured out a password or something I guess, but judging from the obviously-targeted people who were banned, it had to be someone with an ax to grind.

Well whoever did the ban/hacking must like Han Solo, so there's that

I will also wait for sub $20 on Lightning Returns, the demo didn't do it for me

I got a TB test today. Those are always weird.

Have it on 360 but my Live lapsed. I'll grab it if it goes on sale again. Wouldn't mind playing more.

Edit: Shit, it's on sale right now, isn't it? I'll try to grab it before it's gone.
Definitly dawg. I like playing the game but other people don't so like I don't ever play it.

Classic LinkinPrime
tumblr_ml0mb3ndB01rijbg1o1_500.gif

Made a thread about the bans: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/327115-sudden-bannings/

Hopefully we can get some kind of answers.

:grouphug:

Linkin primes revenge
tumblr_ml0mb3ndB01rijbg1o1_500.gif

LOL I wonder what's the story behind this? Gotta be someone figured out a password or something I guess, but judging from the obviously-targeted people who were banned, it had to be someone with an ax to grind.
Glad to know I stick out in peoples minds.

Must be all the Leda.

She's so Great!

But whoknows didn't get banned.
AWD Thread guys really appreciate his efforts to bring them the best deals on cereal he can.

Well whoever did the ban/hacking must like Han Solo, so there's that
I don't understand this connection.

Are you saying that you did it?

Rude.

Will probably see a matinee on Saturday.  Loved the first.  Not too sure about this reboot, but it kind looks like it might be acceptable.

I picked up that 4K remaster for $8, but no movie cash in that one.

bread's done
Back