GGT 312 Is Only 100 Posts Long, But Has 400 Posts Worth of Reread Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody has read much on quicksilver other than joel. He followed up comics on beak fuckING BEAK who gives a shit about beak, whatever happened to beak

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah after Infamous there's not much retail PS4 except for Lego Hobbit, MLB The Show, Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs, and Murdered: Soul Suspect before E3 in June.
Yeah, it's mostly PS3/Vita backlog I'll be focused on.

But I'm still glad I got the PS4 as I want to keep up with retail releases and not build a backlog there. My favorite gaming period last gen was when I only had a 360 and no backlog. I was able to mix in more hobbies and take more time with the AAA games, vs. the past couple of years where I've had too many platforms and spend more time rushing through games to clear out the backlog and neglecting other hobbies while not getting the most I could out of my favorite games over that time span.

In other words, I like having some gaming droughts to focus on other stuff and have more incentive to dig deeper into the games I really love beyond just tossing them aside when the credits roll to get on to the next game on the shelf that I want to beat and sell off before the value tanks...

I'm just excited since one of my closer gaming buddies also got a One coming in now, so I'll have another person to play all these new games with haha....still loving PvZ and Titanfall

joel dropping dat knowledge.

anything happening of note in superior spiderman btw? I haven't read since spider man 2099 came into the picture. Anybody figure it out yet?
You know it, dawg.

Nobody knows yet, but that's probably partially due to the fact that the Goblins are terrorizing NY and have already beaten the Avengers and everyone else. It's up to Superior and 2099 to save the day.

You should really be reading it.

You know it, dawg.

Nobody knows yet, but that's probably partially due to the fact that the Goblins are terrorizing NY and have already beaten the Avengers and everyone else. It's up to Superior and 2099 to save the day.

You should really be reading it.
still no word on miles morales?

Wish I didn't blow all my amazon credit. $400 for the titanfall bundle is amazing

Money to blow and a couple of friends are getting it as well. Everyone I've talked to says the game has improved a lot.
Waitin for dat ps4 version doe, plus i beat Diablo 3 on ps3 like 4 times already so im good

Just got dat Fez on ps4, hnngg

If I could use the Oculus to Facebook with people like they're right in front of me, well that's just dandy.

People are worrying for nothing.

Tonight is the Night (in ten minutes).

http://www.twitch.tv/bazza87

Royal Rumble for a shot at Protoman's title, Dracula vs Wa "The People's Champion" Luigi for the Casual Championship, Prepare To Test your Might: Illidan Stormrage vs Scorpion, and Duke vs Guile: America Divided.

EDIT: TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT DOUBLE DRAGONS VS SHADALOO FIRST MATCH CAPSLOCK NOT COMING OFF FOR NEXT THREE HOURS

BlueScrote said he didn't think it was as good as Diablo 2 + expansion, but that it was definitely a lot better now.
Yeah, it's a huge improvement over D3 launch. Lux, there was a sale on it for $20 like a week ago, it might be over now though. I still haven't bit on the expansion since I don't feel like I'll have the time to really enjoy it. I tend to get reeeealllyyy absorbed in Diablo (having bought 4 copies of D2+LOD over the past 15 years)

Icebeast.
Icebreezy has Diablo 3? Oh well, it's not like I'd ever play with those west coast peasants anyways.

This thread hates everything :D

Wish I didn't blow all my amazon credit. $400 for the titanfall bundle is amazing
I thought only the Forza pack was down to $400 when that happened, that's the one my friend got in on.

fuck it, I'm buying Diablo 3.

Any of you get the expansion?
I got that at launch and it was yeah haha, but then when I played the 360 version it was FAR better, I'll be getting the expansion on the One though, since it just worked way better on consoles which is odd since I also spent a crazy amount of time on D2+expansion on PC, but I don't think another dungeon crawl style game will ever come close to that so I'll take what I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back