GGT 330 is Staying Last-Gen and Getting a Wii U

Yeah, I had a slow time getting through the Robbie stuff too. Richard is the best. Are you planning on reading the current Nova? It's okay, but it starts out kinda shitty. I wish the cosmic stuff was as good as it used to be.
I might check it out. Everyone seems so down on it, so I'm not really too excited at the moment.

Yeah, that edit totally sucked, but the whole moment was amazing. Just watching that armor get wrapped around her head was a "oh shit" moment. Su best character.

I was fine with Bolin lavabending there since I figured he was going to have to metalbend at some point during their escape and the dire situation would have gave him the will to finally do it, so it's pretty much the same thing except this was a bit more surprising.

I was also fine with Zaheer flying around. It kind of harkened back to when Aang needed to go into Avatar State at the end of Book 2 and in order to do so, had to turn his back to Korra and give up on his love for her or whatever. Zaheer was already built up as this very spiritual dude, so being able to reach that spot as soon as P'Li died seemed plausible and I don't think it necessary makes him an airbending master, just a regular everyday Neo instead.

The whole other fight at the end there was also super reminiscent of the ending of Book 2 as well. Now I just need my Agni-Kai.

With the way they tried to tie the Red Lotus thing back into season 2 with Unalaq being a member, I think they might continue with them being the villains in some way. And there was a equalist in the final episode, totally had a line and everything; he was even wearing his mask.
I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to dog it or anything. Seasons 1 and 3 both were just so close to being excellent for me that I wish they had more time to flesh things out. Amon is legit one of my favorite characters in the franchise, but a lot of that is me just thinking of how good of a long term antagonist he would have been. Felt the same about Zaheer and his crew on Friday. Just wish we had more time.

So that Smash Bros leak now has videos huh, pretty interesting.
Yeah, and if that Bowser Jr. footage is somehow fake, they need to hire who ever's behind it because it's incredibly convincing. I'm also INSANELY hyped for him.

If it holds up, I'm fine with everything other than losing Lucas for someone like Dr. Mario. Can't have it all. Least I got Ike and Charizard back.

Overall I'm happy with the leak if it does end up being true, sad that there's still no F-Zero newcomer but I figured the chances of that were like less then 1%. The whole Ice Climbers thing is kinda odd though. The customization for the Miis actually seems pretty cool from what I've seen so far. Also I kinda think that with Dr. Mario they could make him play more like classic Mario now before he had the F.L.U.D.D so you will have both play styles of Mario in the game. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So that Smash Bros leak now has videos huh, pretty interesting.
Yep! I was just coming to post this!

Yeah, and if that Bowser Jr. footage is somehow fake, they need to hire who ever's behind it because it's incredibly convincing. I'm also INSANELY hyped for him.

If it holds up, I'm fine with everything other than losing Lucas for someone like Dr. Mario. Can't have it all. Least I got Ike and Charizard back.
As am I! Baby Bowser's alts being each of the Koopa Kids is pretty awesome too. Also, the same person that posted those screenshots leaked that Lucas is planned DLC along with the Chorus Men from Rhythm Heaven, Solid Snake, Ice Climbers, and Wolf. If that goes through, man, I hope this game has a season pass I can buy.

Overall I'm happy with the leak if it does end up being true, sad that there's still no F-Zero newcomer but I figured the chances of that were like less then 1%. The whole Ice Climbers thing is kinda odd though. The customization for the Miis actually seems pretty cool from what I've seen so far. Also I kinda think that with Dr. Mario they could make him play more like classic Mario now before he had the F.L.U.D.D so you will have both play styles of Mario in the game.
Dr. Mario is supposed to be straight up almost identical to orignal Smash Mario since Mario now has FLUDD. I like that. My only disappointment was that they didn't include Wolf, but since he's supposed to be DLC that's coo.

10599669_10152641303001328_2703656880674312709_n.jpg

Been playing mostly D3 Ultimate Evil and WoW, although I also received Tales of Xillia 2.  Still need to finish ToG F and ToX 1.  :p

Other things in my current backlog: One Piece, TLoU Remastered.  Oops I did it again.

Lina and CM are looking good, I wish the shorts matched their outfits a bit better though (Lina's bikkini top is sweet though).  Windrunner should have something (or everything) green too, took me a bit to process who she was.

So Amazon bought Twitch.

In other news, YouTube still has the superior live stream player since you can rewind that shit.

have not driven in over 3 years going to die now 

#lulz #everythingisburnoutparadise

IM A REAL HOOMAN BEAN

this incredibly attractive gurl wants to get burgers tomorrow omfg

Now I know how it feels to be whoknows when everyone hates you on twitter. Blocked by ashly burch and now indidawg. Rude.

What'd you say to Ash?
She tweeted something like ok it seems there are two fund raises for darren (the cop who shoot that ''unarmed teen'' in fergurson) so she said let me counter that with this link now donate to micheal brown I said thanks for the link to darren's gofund I donated to him and she blocked me.

So rude

I got my cousin into comics now hes constantly sending me pics of the comics he bought digitally. Hes legit he buys them through the marvel digital store. I torrent all my shit.

She tweeted something like ok it seems there are two fund raises for darren (the cop who shoot that ''unarmed teen'' in fergurson) so she said let me counter that with this link now donate to micheal brown I said thanks for the link to darren's gofund I donated to him and she blocked me.

So rude
I thought you told her something like she isn't funny and she couldn't handle the truth.

bread's done
Back