GGT #45 has covered wars, y'know...in Fortune City, baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']What? SERIOUSLY? OMG, is his costume in the game?[/QUOTE]

Boxing gloves + Knives = Knife gloves aka claw hands.

Picture:
c670a52e.jpg

[quote name='Cheska19']Frost, why do I get the feeling your a bit pessimistic? :whistle2:#

I started Nier, and holy effin shit the music is absolutely breathtaking, I'm trying to find the soundtrack online right now so I can bring it to work and listen to it there as well. Game is pretty fun so far, my biggest complaint is that it looks like a PS2 game and I'm not fond of the main characters VA, but graphics don't make a game and it's seems solid enough so far.

Also, slightly back to LoS, I'm actually disappointed about the fact the game lacks a mini map feature :([/QUOTE]
Completely agree on Nier. The music is really good and so is the story. The only thing I disagree on is the main character's voice, but I can see how some might not like it. I'll miss Cavia...

Does Capcom have a deal with Playboy? Lots of playboy covers around.. not that I'm complaining.

I just for the MMA gloves and combine them with the nails. I love the Heavy attack for them.
[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Wahoo! Frank West & Isaballa references!

I'm not spoiling that because they confirmed him for fucking DLC already.[/QUOTE]

Where was the reference?

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Downloading the Lords of Shadow demo. Hope this is good.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was okay, mostly.
But I'd guess you won't like it.
You don't seem to be a God of War type.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I thought it was okay, mostly.
But I'd guess you won't like it.
You don't seem to be a God of War type.[/QUOTE]
Actually I love the God of War games^^

I loved one of the remixes I heard during the GT review. Hopefully I can get the OST without getting the special edition...legally that is.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Does Capcom have a deal with Playboy? Lots of playboy covers around.. not that I'm complaining.

I just for the MMA gloves and combine them with the nails. I love the Heavy attack for them.

Where was the reference?[/QUOTE]

After giving Katy her Zombrex on Day 3,
Chuck and the redhead girl start talking about the possibility of a cure, and the redhead talks about Isabella having worked with Frank on it or something to that effect.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']After giving Katy her Zombrex on Day 3,
Chuck and the redhead girl start talking about the possibility of a cure, and the redhead talks about Isabella having worked with Frank on it or something to that effect.
[/QUOTE]

Ah, I haven't made it there yet. I died on Day 2 fighting that dumb cook and restarted a 2nd time.

What the fuck at the Hidden Trophy? I just now read about how to do it. Under a spoiler, despite not containing any real spoilers.

First, capture a queen bee, then make "nectar" by mixing beer with jellybeans. Finally, combine the queen and nectar in a maintenance room, and voila: "Wingman."

Apparently, it spits out queens that sting nearby zombies and kills them for 500 PP a pop.

I died against the cook and just loaded my save and let that message run out, his constant healing was too annoying for me to deal with at the moment.

What? Cook was super easy. =/

Edit: Cook, Slappy, those four redneck snipers, and the cop in the construction area are probably the easiest psychopaths to fight.

I restarted just because I felt like it. And I didn't mean to fight the cook... just stumbled across him while searching for some health items on my way to the last bank vault.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']What the fuck at the Hidden Trophy? I just now read about how to do it. Under a spoiler, despite not containing any real spoilers.

First, capture a queen bee, then make "nectar" by mixing beer with jellybeans. Finally, combine the queen and nectar in a maintenance room, and voila: "Wingman."

Apparently, it spits out queens that sting nearby zombies and kills them for 500 PP a pop.
[/QUOTE]

Really? I could have done that with no problem... I guess I'll need to wait for Day 2. Those things seem way too easy to find.

Oh, I see. The way you two were talking made it eem like you were having tons of problems fighting him. :p

And the Hidden Trophy isn't hard, sure. It's knowing what in the fuck to do without a single clue that's mind-boggling. But I guess that's what makes it "hidden," after all.

I'm getting close to being finished with this online drivers school thing. For a ticket that probably won't even raise my insurance rates, this is probably a waste of time. Oh well.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Oh, I see. The way you two were talking made it eem like you were having tons of problems fighting him. :p[/QUOTE]

I was just completely unprepared. Next time if I plan to fight him I'll have some quick-steps and more weapons. Then he'll go down without a problem.

I just won the Uncharted2 DLC and a copy of LBP2 from Subway, but I don't have a :ps3: anymore.

I want that freakin Move bundle pack

:bomb:

I guess everyone is too busy playing Dead Rising 2.

Put more time into Nier, and I am very happy I started playing this rather than Atelier Rorona. The game gets even better, and one of the characters in it, actually reminds me of myself. I also finally played the Castlevania demo and all I can say is "WOOHOO!". So freakin stoked about this Tuesday :D

I played Case Zero's trial finally. Nope, didn't like it.

I also went and played some Metroid Prime for a couple of hours. I got lost and I stopped.
Where the heck do I get the Ice Beam?

I also played some more Lara Croft on PS3. The game, as good as it may be, is just incomplete without online co-op, and Crystal Dynamics should be ashamed they released it in such a state. Not once, not twice, but THRICE!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm a leave the GGT for awhile now. See you in a couple weeks once my DR2 shows up and I have time to play it.[/QUOTE]
Frosty, nooooooo! I'll miss you!

[quote name='BlueScrote']How do you kill Leon? He's giving me flashbacks of the worst part of DR1-- Convicts.[/QUOTE]

Here's what I did. Look for a tunnel-like area (maintenance room on one side, save spot on the other) and hang around there. I saved just incase. He'll bump into the walls since the space is so tight and you can just hit him with whatever

I had no idea about scratch cards. I would have been combining everything I found in maintenance rooms if I knew that.

[quote name='dallow']Is frosty ok?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm just trying to avoid having most of DR2 spoiled for me.

Manthing, you can totally send that copy of LBP2 to your grumpy buddy Frost. ;)

Oops I ran into Snowflake while I had some survivors in tow but I managed to get away so it's fine. I'm hoping I can find some time after my next main case to deal with some psychos... especially the one on the bike.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah, I'm just trying to avoid having most of DR2 spoiled for me.[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't want to spoil any of that great plot.

[quote name='BlueScrote']How do you kill Leon? He's giving me flashbacks of the worst part of DR1-- Convicts.[/QUOTE]

Paddle Saw

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Oops I ran into Snowflake while I had some survivors in tow but I managed to get away so it's fine. I'm hoping I can find some time after my next main case to deal with some psychos... especially the one on the bike.

Wouldn't want to spoil any of that great plot.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't want to spoil what all the random psychopaths are or strategies for killing them. Or maybe how to get strange secret achievements/trophies. :roll:

[quote name='dmaul1114']Dang, Gears 3 delayed from April until Fall 2011. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, my friend just called me about that. I'm heartbroken :(

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, my friend just called me about that. I'm heartbroken :([/QUOTE]

I'm not surprised, it's too big a game to be shuffled off in April, plus it seemed a bit close to Reach.

It does make me wonder if MS are looking at a sparse 2011 fall season, maybe they think some gaps need to be filled.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wouldn't want to spoil what all the random psychopaths are or strategies for killing them. Or maybe how to get strange secret achievements/trophies. :roll:[/QUOTE]
There isn't much of a strategy to beat the psychos. As for the combo card? I would have never thought of trying that myself.

[quote name='seanr1221']You can always run from psychos and come back later, correct?[/QUOTE]
There are a handful of psychos that you can run away from and who won't chase you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back