Ggt#60: Ggt2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RelentlessRolento']yeah, regular. nothing other than the DLC is worth it to me in the LE. plus I don't wear new shirts (most of my stuff is from good ole thrift stores and bums) and the size is too big.[/quote]

Is there anyway of being able to buy the art book somewhere else, other then buying the LE?

[quote name='Dark Slayer120']Is there anyway of being able to buy the art book somewhere else, other then buying the LE?[/QUOTE]

the only answer I can think of is Ebay... :(

keep your eyes peeled on the SCIV deals thread as there may be a good offer on the LE sometime.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']the only answer I can think of is Ebay... :(

keep your eyes peeled on the SCIV deals thread as there may be a good offer on the LE sometime.[/quote]

Alright, thanks for the heads up RR, as it's very much appreciated.

[quote name='kainzero']I should play Megaman 2 again. I used to be able to beat Quick Man's stage without the flash when I was 7. Now it looks impossible to me.[/quote]Aw, comeon. I just beat it a few days ago. And I have old man reflexes. :oldman: Of course, I also forgot you could do that too. :dunce:

The village is Resident Evil 4 is probably the worst part of the game. I mean, it's great when you know what you're doing, but as a intro to the game mechanics is fails. You have no life and no weapons and a ton of guys coming after you. If you press on through that, it gets much better. And then when you replay it, you actually know how to do it.

I should replay RE4 sometime. Played it through twice a year ago when it hit the Wii, it's time for a 3rd time on the Wii (4th overall) me thinks!

Heading to Summerfest in Milwaukee tonight. Food, music, and fireworks! Yeehaw! And I have free tickets, so that wins. Any Chicago/Milwaukee/Madison CAGs heading there tonight? ;)

And I have to work tomorrow! Yeehaw!! :cold:

I worked on the 4th last year. I was able to hang out at a friends house that day, saddly I had to miss the fireworks that night... but I guess it was better then nothing, right? Thankfully that isn't the case this year... I think.

Aw man, back to work today :cry:. At least I'll get to play some handhelds in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep :joystick:. Prolly take a few podcasts in as well. 12 hour overnights can get pretty boring (sometimes) in a hospital. Anyway, got to the second world in FF5a and did the first mission for the
government
in GTAIV. How much longer do I have in GTA?

I just added an image for my blog, thanks to the feature being added (shouldn't surprise anyone). I have zero Photoshop skills, so it's just an image with my blog title on it, lol.

Also, I'm thinking of playing DDR, and posting videos of that too as a blog entry, explaining about how I got into DDR and such. Although, I'm not one of the more skilled DDR players, but I think people would enjoy it. Only bad thing about DDR is my good pad is PS2/Xbox/PC, so I'd have to dance in the basement where my Xbox/PS2 is. But also, I'd have to move my PC downstairs to make the capture. I'll get to it one day, but there will not be a rush.

If I had a camera, I'd show the world my Beatmania IIDX skillz. Which are abundant, because I can play level 10 songs.

I loved RE4. I actually sat through and played through each version when they came out. It was still fun times with each go around.

No work tomorrow!

No one in the office today!

Time to sleep at my desk!

NES

It would amost be worth it to get a PS3 just to watch TMK Singstar vids.

edit: just found the ones in his blog. good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MarkMan']kainzero: I'll be there Saturday, MAAAAAAYBE Friday if I'm not lazy... So I'll see you there! What days are you going?[/quote]
imma be there starting tonight, till sunday morning.
if your number's the same as last year's i'll give you a call on saturday.

[quote name='refusedchaos']MM where will you be at? im going saturday aswell[/quote]

yeah AX meetup whooo~

I fuckin' wish I could go to AX. I've always wanted to go.

Wonder if ADV will announce they're getting out of the R1 industry.

[quote name='Chacrana']I fuckin' wish I could go to AX. I've always wanted to go.

Wonder if ADV will announce they're getting out of the R1 industry.[/quote]
I went to AX once and it was awesome. I keep saying I'll take another trip out there, but it's a little expensive to fly across the country... I really am bummed that I'm not going this year becuase of the atlus panel.

Played a bit more of DMC4 and a little bit of GTA4.

I thought I would like DMC4, but I didn't know I would like it as much as I am. I'm really digging all the combat with the combos and stuff. I haven't exactly played around much with the skills you can purchase. I've really only invested in the speed boost and a couple other cheap things. About how long is the game anyway?

kainzero, refusedchaos, JEKKI, and any other CAG members going to AX... meet up in the console gaming room near where Blaz Blue is being shown?

Not sure how the layout is gonna be this year... but I guess we'll figure it out.

kainzero: Yea my number is the same, just call or text me...

I doubt anyone will be interested but I'll throw this out there anyway.

If anyone in the GGT is a big Atlus fan and wants it, I found a Steambot Chronicles PS2 demo with "Not for Resale" on it which I'd be happy to send to someone if they collect that kind of stuff.

It's still sealed, I'll send it gratis but I'll use the cheapest post I can find.

PM me if you're interested.

Gone.

[quote name='daroga']CAG meetup in South Dakota???

:([/QUOTE]

K. Can you gimme a ride? I'm not far away, only in Colorado.

[quote name='Chacrana']I fuckin' wish I could go to AX. I've always wanted to go.

Wonder if ADV will announce they're getting out of the R1 industry.[/quote]
I don't think it's THAT great. At least, if you go for just the anime. I don't even watch it anymore =)

But it's fun to go with friends and mess around and drink a little in the hotel rooms and win crappy tournaments! Yeah!

[quote name='kainzero']I don't think it's THAT great. At least, if you go for just the anime. I don't even watch it anymore =)

But it's fun to go with friends and mess around and drink a little in the hotel rooms and win crappy tournaments! Yeah![/quote]
True, I found just walking around could be fun. When I went a few years ago me and a friend just walked around at night seeing what everyone was up to . We saw Tetris blocks wrestling, a Starwars rap off and hung around the arcade a bit. I didn't really have much of a chance to check the Con floor out since I was working at a booth...

The major thing that makes me never want to go to an anime con, though, is the people... I mean, aren't there some fuckin' weird-ass people walking around there? Not just cosplayers - I mean guys who discuss Utena like they're subordinate to it. And also fat chicks.

Don't forget the girls who dress up like guys. But I didn't really get too disturbed by any of the cosplayers except for 2. One was some random guy who didn't wear much and Man-Faye. And I saw some pretty cute girls cosplaying.... I still regret not getting a picture of that Luna/Hawkeye cosplayer.

Never been to an anime con, and we have some fairly big ones around here (NYC metro area). The Asian film festivals are always worth a look, though.

Anyway, just finished Wild ARMs 5. It was stunningly mediocre, and much of the dialogue wasn't very well written. Will probably blog a lengthy review later.

I'm just going to see some homies and bring my daughter to buy a bunch of toys X_X

I won't have time to play many games there.... so sad :(

CUZ ID KILL YALL

(in tekken)

man what the hell is this lowercase letters GGT man?!?!? that's not right...

hewy Mana Knight I saw your videos, you remind me a lot of Tay Zonday... except with less skillz.

but u gotta remember to move your mouth away from the mic when you breath in

[quote name='MarkMan']kainzero, refusedchaos, JEKKI, and any other CAG members going to AX... meet up in the console gaming room near where Blaz Blue is being shown?

Not sure how the layout is gonna be this year... but I guess we'll figure it out.

kainzero: Yea my number is the same, just call or text me...[/QUOTE]

saturday evening?!?! I gotta Atlus panel beeyotch!

[quote name='Chacrana']The major thing that makes me never want to go to an anime con, though, is the people... I mean, aren't there some fuckin' weird-ass people walking around there? Not just cosplayers - I mean guys who discuss Utena like they're subordinate to it. And also fat chicks.[/quote]

The people are hilarious to see, as long as they don't mess with me/interact with me I'm cool with it.

Cuz they don't want me to get gangsta up in this bitch... I'll cut their face.

I remember i laughed at some guys dressing up as Sora (they looked like flaming $$$s) and he said to me "Don't be mad cause your not hardcore like us" :rofl: I hope i have a blast at AX.....how much money should i bring?

[quote name='whoknows']K. Can you gimme a ride? I'm not far away, only in Colorado.[/quote]Hmmm... possibility. I've got good friends in Longmont. Where are you at?

Amazing that out there, the concept of "10 hours away" is very much like "2 hours away" is here in the urbany parts of the midwest. ;)

I love people who go to an anime convention and act like they're better than the other people there. You're a nerd too. Get over yourself.

[quote name='MarkMan']The people are hilarious to see, as long as they don't mess with me/interact with me I'm cool with it.

Cuz they don't want me to get gangsta up in this bitch... I'll cut their face.[/QUOTE]

I agree, it's all about the people watching at conventions.

[quote name='refusedchaos']I remember i laughed at some guys dressing up as Sora (they looked like flaming $$$s) and he said to me "Don't be mad cause your not hardcore like us" :rofl: I hope i have a blast at AX.....how much money should i bring?[/quote]

RefusedChaos, thine PM Inbox is full.

I got your address, I'll let you know when I've sent the demo.

[quote name='Maklershed']Which should I play next ....

Folklore (gamefly game); Okami (gamefly game); Resident Evil 4[/quote]

Folklore
RE4
Okami

[quote name='daroga']The village is Resident Evil 4 is probably the worst part of the game. I mean, it's great when you know what you're doing, but as a intro to the game mechanics is fails. You have no life and no weapons and a ton of guys coming after you. If you press on through that, it gets much better. And then when you replay it, you actually know how to do it.[/quote]

I respectful disagree. That is the best part of the game, when you first play it. My adrenaline was rushing the first time I played it, and I went into the house to get the shotty and the chainsaw dude comes out to attack! So that made it even more adrenaline rushing. It really made you feel like you can't survive, and wtf can I do? Then a bell chongs after 3-4mins? And you've never been so releaved to see them going away from you. I

heyyyyyyy....

for all u gamer jpoppers... Genki Rockets album jus came out.

AVCD-23448.jpg

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-23448

[quote name='Chacrana']The major thing that makes me never want to go to an anime con, though, is the people... I mean, aren't there some fuckin' weird-ass people walking around there? Not just cosplayers - I mean guys who discuss Utena like they're subordinate to it. And also fat chicks.[/quote]

Not if you come to meet up with me!
Wait, that would make it worse, wouldn't it?

I am NOT goin' to AX. That shit's too far out of my realm of comfort. AnimeNEXT is as far as I go, and I didn't even go this year.

[quote name='benjamouth']RefusedChaos, thine PM Inbox is full.

I got your address, I'll let you know when I've sent the demo.[/QUOTE]

made some space...thanks again!

Stay away from Linkpwns he dresses up like Link from Zelda and tries to hook shot into people... Don't deny it I saw the tape being sold on Ebay titled "Real life Link gay. No wonder why he never put the moves on Zelda"

Just kidding LP. ;)

There are weird people everywhere. There are fat chicks at the beach and it's really no different from the other sad fanboys everywhere.

I think it's funny to see guys or girls walking around by themselves, dressed in their cheap costumes but with the saddest and most bored look on their face.

But I got a bunch of friends going and that's what it's all about =)

refusedchaos: bring as much money as you can, just to be prepared for the worst... you know.

I always bring a bunch 'just in case'...

[quote name='Dark Slayer120']I respectful disagree. That is the best part of the game, when you first play it. My adrenaline was rushing the first time I played it, and I went into the house to get the shotty and the chainsaw dude comes out to attack! So that made it even more adrenaline rushing. It really made you feel like you can't survive, and wtf can I do? Then a bell chongs after 3-4mins? And you've never been so releaved to see them going away from you. I

Hey guys, I'm about to take off for the afternoon. If y'all get harassed by more tags, Use the REPORT POST feature for the OP and put in the comment/report field "INAPPROPRIATE TAGS".

[quote name='guinaevere']Hey guys, I'm about to take off for the afternoon. If y'all get harassed by more tags, Use the REPORT POST feature for the OP and put in the comment/report field "INAPPROPRIATE TAGS".[/quote]

Will do!

Oh and Silent, you forgot to mention the bit about how that "hook shot" is made of flesh :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back