GGT 62 has been silenced...wait, make that permabanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Can't believe there's a shortage of MK:Wii. Got mine at a BB no problem. Didn't even know there was a shortage at the time...

[quote name='MarkMan']And good luck with the MLG battles kainzero![/quote]
thanks.

i think halo gets too much hate in this thread.
i actually don't know what the story is about because i just play multiplayer. and too many people dislike multiplayer, but they haven't even began to unlock the depth in it.

yoyoyoyo!!

I'm playing dat Tales of Symphonia...

and one of the characters says "give them no quarters" during the battles...

do u kno what that reminds me of??

does anybody remember that fortune telling arcade game??

it's not a game with a screen or anything, it's like a crystal ball with these metal contacts on it you're suppose to put your hands/fingers on

and the machine always talks and says

"I love quarters! Give me a quarter I'll give u a fortune" or something like that...

I never played it tho... I always spent my quarters playing Ninja Turtles instead... so I guess I'm like the character who advised me not to give the machine any quarters...

[quote name='kainzero']thanks.

i think halo gets too much hate in this thread.
i actually don't know what the story is about because i just play multiplayer. and too many people dislike multiplayer, but they haven't even began to unlock the depth in it.[/QUOTE]

I'm curious what you are doing with the MLG and Halo 3?

I love Halo 3 MP but I'm not an upper level player by any means.

kainzero, I like Halo. The story telling took a dive in 2 and then even worse in 3, but I love the co-op gameplay. ...of course, I also like Onizuka, so what do I know? ;)

[quote name='JEKKI']I'm playing dat Tales of Symphonia...

and one of the characters says "give them no quarters" during the battles...[/quote]When Zelos joins your team, he being the prettyboy of the group, has one of the best lines in battle, "Not the face!!"

I want to play coop Halo online with someone sometime. That would be fun :)

That's a bummer about Kornopia. I wanted to try that out, but was waiting till it was dirt cheap. I guess I miessed the boat.

I've got a $50 GC to BB that I'm not sure what to do with. I should probably spend it before we move. I'm leaning towards Blast Works on the Wii, or maybe Okami or something. And then maybe have enough left over to buy some Skittles!!

[quote name='wubb']I'm curious what you are doing with the MLG and Halo 3?

I love Halo 3 MP but I'm not an upper level player by any means.[/quote]
ahh. me and 3 friends are getting together and playing on the mlg playlist online. if we get good enough we'll start going to tourneys and stuff =)

most of the depth comes from team movement and strategy. things like knowing the maps and spawns, power weapon control are really basic. and other things like BR and snipe is just practice.
[quote name='guinaevere']kainzero, I like Halo. The story telling took a dive in 2 and then even worse in 3, but I love the co-op gameplay. ...of course, I also like Onizuka, so what do I know? ;)[/quote]
I know you liked overrated anime... according to Rei no Otaku. hahaha

actually I don't like the anime or the manga. Just the live action =)

i only remember liking Halo 1's co-op even though the levels were super repetitive... i played the first level of Halo 3 and it was annoying getting sniped randomly. but random teamkilling my bro is always fun.

I enjoyed the GTO anime (watched it first), but was blown away by the live drama. It's MUCH better and the emotion plays out way better...

I wish there was a GTO game for the DS that came out here or something... Why is there a Hana Yori Dango one?!

Speaking of GTO, Takashi Sorimachi has a new jdrama series that just started the other week... Long ass title:

Lotto 6 de San-oku Ni-senman En Ateta Otoko

I still haven't finished the single player mode in Halo3. :p

I started it playing co-op with a buddy who lives out of state and we never got around to finishing it. Worse, we never expressed any interest in finishing it since that last playthrough.

I hope he finally gets around to picking up a 360 of his own. With luck, he'll break his 360 cherry next week when the console goes on special sale @ Target. :p

I've been playing Mega Man Battle Network 2 lately and it much harder then the 6th game.

I have also been reading a manga called Sundome. All I can say is that it both disturbs me and makes me laugh at the same time... And that it's borderline Hentai. And seem they made a movie based off of it... I kind of want to see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
oooh! Just started ZoE2!

I likes it! It's like, Action game meets Panzer Dragoon... with giant robots. Very awesome.

Are you available to be crushed in Mario Kart this evening daroga?

[quote name='kainzero']ahh. me and 3 friends are getting together and playing on the mlg playlist online. if we get good enough we'll start going to tourneys and stuff =)

most of the depth comes from team movement and strategy. things like knowing the maps and spawns, power weapon control are really basic. and other things like BR and snipe is just practice.[/QUOTE]

The MLG list is good except for the Team oddball and KOTH. Those modes just take so damn long to play out. I usually stop playing that list for a while after drawing one of those types. If they dropped the score to win by about 50% I'd like it a lot more.

Raptor_Jesus_2.jpg

SNES

[quote name='daroga']Possibly! We're really in the middle of packing, but I think I can schedule a little down time :)

What time?[/QUOTE]

I can do it probably any time this evening outside of when I eat dinner which somewhat varies.

Best for me would be right now until 5:30PM EST or so. Can you hop on now?

If you don't see this until later, how about 8PM EST?

Woops, gotta step out. Better make it 8PM if that works for you.

Damn... GameStop dropped the online price for the MGS4 LE to $69.99... I sure could use those extra $15 x 2 right now lol. Rei do you think the B&M prices will drop as well?

AND! I finally got my MGS4 signed copy! WHOO HOOOO (Thanks to Slim Gatsby of CAG) !

Now my death star is almost complete... BWAH HA HA HA

[quote name='Chacrana']Picked up my copy of Devil May Cry 4 for tha Personal Computer. West syyiide.[/quote]

Damn straight, same here. Weird that there's no CD-Key for it...

No GFW Live or Steam bullshit either. Shit, this game musta been built on the Luddite thinking that a game should kinda not incriminate legitimate purchasers.

[quote name='Chacrana']No GFW Live or Steam bullshit either. Shit, this game musta been built on the Luddite thinking that a game should kinda not incriminate legitimate purchasers.[/quote]

Either that or it's got DRM, but I haven't seen anything about that anywhere.

well, mine just finished installing, so w/e if my PC got aids from it.

I tried finding a copy of Diablo 2 Battle Chest at like, 4 different B&M stores yesterday
I found a copy of Diablo 2, with no expansion, for 20 bucks, but I didn't bite.
Close, but no cigar.

[quote name='wubb']The MLG list is good except for the Team oddball and KOTH. Those modes just take so damn long to play out. I usually stop playing that list for a while after drawing one of those types. If they dropped the score to win by about 50% I'd like it a lot more.[/quote]
I don't mind because that's what people play at MLG events... gotta get better somehow, right?

Plus they are pretty exciting =) I got in a KOTH match yesterday and it was pretty hectic.

[quote name='MarkMan']I enjoyed the GTO anime (watched it first), but was blown away by the live drama. It's MUCH better and the emotion plays out way better...

I wish there was a GTO game for the DS that came out here or something... Why is there a Hana Yori Dango one?!

Speaking of GTO, Takashi Sorimachi has a new jdrama series that just started the other week... Long ass title:

Lotto 6 de San-oku Ni-senman En Ateta Otoko[/quote]
I'm looking forward to that. I like his acting, especially in that baseball drama he did.

[quote name='Jest']MarkMan, let me take you on in Tekken DR Online. Also open to other challengers.[/quote]

Add me on PSN, we'll play sometime. I honestly don't play DR Online much, usually on Saturdays when the CAG Tekken nights are. Go easy on me though, I'm n00b. ;)

[quote name='gunm']cool thanks, MM!

I'm starting to waver on FFIV. I may stick with the GBA one. :p[/quote]

I just want to play it to see the new stuff/how the story is implemented in this new perspective. I'm gonna get annoyed by the random battles now, I can feel it. lol. oh well, portable fun!

[quote name='MarkMan']Add me on PSN, we'll play sometime. I honestly don't play DR Online much, usually on Saturdays when the CAG Tekken nights are. Go easy on me though, I'm n00b. ;)
[/quote]

Hah yeah right! I haven't played a Tekken game since 4 when I rented it for a week. Previous to that my last Tekken experience was with 2.

[quote name='zewone']Just started playing Persona 4! :whee:

I have no idea what's going on! :whee:[/quote]

well, how's the music?

just started playing DMC4 PC....er..fuck, I'm not playing through normal mode again. Guess I'll wait for a save to pop up.

[quote name='wubb']I can do it probably any time this evening outside of when I eat dinner which somewhat varies.

Best for me would be right now until 5:30PM EST or so. Can you hop on now?

If you don't see this until later, how about 8PM EST?

Woops, gotta step out. Better make it 8PM if that works for you.[/quote]It would probably have to be a bit later for me since we're in central time, maybe like 9:30 EST? Is that too late? If so we can maybe do it tomorrow night or tomorrow afternoon?

[quote name='ninja dog']well, how's the music?

just started playing DMC4 PC....er..fuck, I'm not playing through normal mode again. Guess I'll wait for a save to pop up.

[quote name='daroga']It would probably have to be a bit later for me since we're in central time, maybe like 9:30 EST? Is that too late? If so we can maybe do it tomorrow night or tomorrow afternoon?[/QUOTE]

I can do 9:30. Are we already registered? My code is

fucking a, the local computer place wants to charge me 85 bucks for them to install windows on my computer, and more if he encounters any errors. I'm not paying that much to get a computer fixed just to sell, so if anyone is decent with computers and wants to buy a semi decent one for cheap, PM me.

Beautiful Katamari is an amazingly fun game.

I was looking at the Resistance 2 issue of Gamepro while I was out today and HOLY fucking SHIT @ Leviathan.

That is going to be one AMAZING boss fight.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Gamepro still exists???[/QUOTE]

Apparently.

And Leviathan:
leviathanho7.jpg

Resistance 2 is going to be so crazy.

[quote name='wubb']So there is no one in the GGT to meet my MK challenge?

Guess I'm MK King of the OTT and the GGT. :cool:[/QUOTE]
I considered myself a god of MKDS, but got absolutely demolished by CAGs in MKWii. So no go for me.

I heard the random battles in FFIV DS are quite a bit harder than previous versions. I can tolerate random battles to a point, but I dunno if I want to be spanked every 10 steps. :p

Edit: And yeah, from what I read on these forums, CAGs are damn good gamerz wit' skillz. I feel like a scrub sometimes, and I rarely play online against anyone thanks to my timezone. :p

Yay job tomorrow. No more staying up until 3-4 AM and getting up at 2 PM. I have a purpose! But I have no good games for my spanking new GBA Micro. Might have to make a late run for something at the old GS.

Random thought: I'm really disappointed with the graphics and presentation of Fire Emblem DS. It just doesn't look that good. Sure we all say graphics are secondary to gameplay, but I think we've got enough technology now where there's really no excuse.

[quote name='nyprimus4']Yay job tomorrow. No more staying up until 3-4 AM and getting up at 2 PM. I have a purpose! But I have no good games for my spanking new GBA Micro. Might have to make a late run for something at the old GS.[/QUOTE]

Any ideas what you might get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back