GGT 62 has been silenced...wait, make that permabanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be there! Just finished dinner. Gotta send an email quick and then I'll hop on.

We doing 1 on 1 or playing with each other amongst others?

Where are you? :???:

Hmm last race I won but I've been circling my victory lap like 2 times now. I want my points damn it! And then it says I actually came in 4th... Backed out and now i see daroga is on and probably just joined up with me... Ugh.

I tried to meet up with you can it says I'm unable to. Are you in a full 12 man race?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']T-T-TRIPLE POST!

Yeah.[/quote]
That's a quad. I've only heard rumors of there existence. Never seen one in the wild like that.

[quote name='nyprimus4']That's a quad. I've only heard rumors of there existence. Never seen one in the wild like that.[/quote]

Damn, you're right.

[quote name='SL4IN']wow. I'm incredibly bored.[/quote]

Maybe you should try playing Meccha! Taiko no Tatsujin DS, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, or Rondo of Swords.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Maybe you should try playing Meccha! Taiko no Tatsujin DS, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, or Rondo of Swords.[/quote]

yeah, I could, but for some odd reason I kinda don't feel like playing games.

Been waiting awhile for one of these, I finally got one...

I've been very busy with work when the signings took place in San Francisco and New York... I'm late, but better late than never! ^_^

2653788453_a7f8d6e216.jpg

Did ya crap yourself when you saw my 3 stars? :cool:

This would be more fun if daroga was posting in between races too :mrgreen:

One more for me daroga.

--

Ah! He got me in the final race. That last one was great. Moonview Highway. D bumped me into a car on the final lap but we both got flattened. Coming up to the finish line I was closing on him and about to draft but I screwed up and got flattened and he took the win.

We were in a tough group. One of the other randoms had 3 stars and was seriously good. I'm not sure how he managed to pull ahead to the leads he did on a few of the courses.

Final tally - 4 wins for me. 1 win for daroga.

I am Mario Kart King of the GGT!!! Yes!

I would like to thank Nintendo for making this game. Miyamoto for doing what he does. And of course daroga for representing the GGT so well.

Is your computer not somewhere you can post while you're on the Wii?

Pffft, I finally win one and he leaves! Unsportsmanlike penguin!:shame:

Good games, though! Sometime, however, we'll have to play Mario Kart like the big kids do and have manual drifts with mini-turbos--in karts!

Sorry about not posting inbetween. Didn't have the laptop out because I'm a dork.

[quote name='daroga']I should be there! Just finished dinner. Gotta send an email quick and then I'll hop on.

We doing 1 on 1 or playing with each other amongst others?[/QUOTE]

I just hopped on worldwide so you can join me when you get on or I can back out to a 1 on 1 room. Just post here whichever way you do and I'll check between each race.

[quote name='daroga']Pffft, I finally win one and he leaves! Unsportsmanlike penguin!:shame:

Good games, though! Sometime, however, we'll have to play Mario Kart like the big kids do and have manual drifts with mini-turbos--in karts!

Sorry about not posting inbetween. Didn't have the laptop out because I'm a dork.[/QUOTE]

I'm planning to start a new license and do manual steering on that.

But right now I'm turrible on manual.

Yep good games. That last race was awesome with the back and forth.

============

Oh man we are whooping it up over this victory in the OTT.

Well I have been working my way through SotC still. Colossus 12 (the turtle) was the most frustrating thing I have ever done in my life.

... well I made a a security system for an art piece in a gallery for a friend... I got the easy part and just did what he told me to since I assisted him. other than that I've been gone all day.

really happy about Patapon 2. That was the last great game I remember on PSP... so damn good!

also, hyping like crazy for SCIV.

dang I jus got Ninja Gaiden Sigma from gamefly, and played thru the first stage...

seriously WTF is this?!?!?!?!

at the end of the 1st stage Ryu is talking with sum guy about his father and how he is off training to become stronger blah blah blah...

dood... Ryu's father is dead!! He died at the beginning of the original Ninja Gaiden!!

Ryu went on a fuckin adventure to discover why he died only to get mixed up in sum heavy conspiracy shyt... then he found out his father was still actually alive but it didnt matter anyways coz he ended up dying again to protect Ryu...

I only beat the first got damn stage of Sigma and they've already set this game up as the bastard child of Ninja Gaiden... man fuck dat.

[quote name='JEKKI']dang I jus got Ninja Gaiden Sigma from gamefly, and played thru the first stage...

seriously WTF is this?!?!?!?!

at the end of the 1st stage Ryu is talking with sum guy about his father and how he is off training to become stronger blah blah blah...

dood... Ryu's father is dead!! He died at the beginning of the original Ninja Gaiden!!

Ryu went on a fuckin adventure to discover why he died only to get mixed up in sum heavy conspiracy shyt... then he found out his father was still actually alive but it didnt matter anyways coz he ended up dying again to protect Ryu...

I only beat the first got damn stage of Sigma and they've already set this game up as the bastard child of Ninja Gaiden... man fuck dat.[/quote]

yeah there's no relation to the original trilogy. There's only one reference to it-- you get the dark demon statue at the end of the game and use it to open the path to the last boss. No Irene, no red and blue ninja duels, no nuthin.

oh, and Joe Hayabusa is alive in Ninja Gaiden 2.

That game play though...well, do i really need to gush about ninja gaiden ever again?

I just realized that theres a GGT group and I wasn't invited...lulz.

Started Dark Sector today. Fun.
Watched Kill Bill vol.1 today. Amazing.
Started to watch Kill Bill vol.2. Fell asleep (I've been sick all day)
Downloaded the 2.41 update. It kinda sucks.
Bought Everyday Shooter. IT rocks.

And thats it.

[quote name='Azumangaman']I just realized that theres a GGT group and I wasn't invited...lulz.
[/QUOTE]

rly? could of sworn i sent you a invite when i first made it...though the first couple of days of CAG 2.0 were wonky...ill invite you

[quote name='ninja dog']That almost makes me wanna play DoA4 again.[/QUOTE]

I actually miss the time I owned DoAX2... though I think I'm the only CAG who's a huge fan of it...

[quote name='Azumangaman']I just realized that theres a GGT group and I wasn't invited...lulz.

Started Dark Sector today. Fun.
Watched Kill Bill vol.1 today. Amazing.
Started to watch Kill Bill vol.2. Fell asleep (I've been sick all day)
Downloaded the 2.41 update. It kinda sucks.
Bought Everyday Shooter. IT rocks.

And thats it.[/quote]

How did I get an invite but not you :p

Is Civ Rev easier to get into then Civ 4? I played the tutorial for Civ 4 for about 45 mins before I got a headache.

Aren't the graphics in Civ Rev a lot more... umm... built for the masses, rather then fans who have been playing since the original Civ? They do look a lot better from what I can recall when I played the demo a while ago. Is the core gameplay still there in full effect?

I want Civ Rev bad. I'm gonna see how much I can get at hastings for AC4 and get it with that credit.

I'm going on vacation at the end of july. I need a really really good and engaging DS game to keep me busy for the drive.

Yeah, I'm torn between console and DS versions..

I'm definetly going to get one though with my MK Wii monies.

i saw that kokoro figure and the first thing i thought of was

"why does dagger from ff9 have big breasts?"

---

whooo~

went 9-5 in MLG playlist tonight on halo!
still need to get used to not having radar though =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back