GGT 62 has been silenced...wait, make that permabanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarthPuma']Tony Hawk's Project 8 is a really fun game. I forgot how much I loved this series![/quote]

I have home videos of myself in 2nd/3rd grade playing the first one on N64, with a cast on at that! And yes Project 8 is awesome got it a couple weeks ago at Blockbuster for $10 and the gameplay is still really fun.

fuck fuck. I just remembered that when I held this job last year in the morning going into NYC the subway is always crowded and I almost always had to stand up.

Gaming breakdown
40 minute train where everyone has a nice seat each way.
45 minute subway where i stand up in the morning but i leave in the afternoon before rush hour so i usually get my own train car so i might even be able to blast the LttP music.
If I'm at a good part I can probably sneak in some playtime during lunch.

Anyone here like Sailor Moon? Am I a fruit or something? My daughter loves Sailor Moon and I watch it with her... lol...

I like gaming at work too but I get tired of it often and just browse the net ... lol.

i find skate funner than tony hawk
i tried the project 8 demo and had no idea what i was doing though the last thps game i played was thug on ps2 :lol:

[quote name='MarkMan']Anyone here like Sailor Moon? Am I a fruit or something? My daughter loves Sailor Moon and I watch it with her... lol...

I like gaming at work too but I get tired of it often and just browse the net ... lol.[/QUOTE]
Sailor Moon was one of my first anime. Can't say I really like it anymore though.

[quote name='MarkMan']Anyone here like Sailor Moon? Am I a fruit or something? My daughter loves Sailor Moon and I watch it with her... lol...

I like gaming at work too but I get tired of it often and just browse the net ... lol.[/quote]
only if it's live action!

miyuu sawai = hotness

My skills are rusty, I'm only busting 400k combos instead of 1 mil+ :(

I have skate. too, and while it is a really fun game, nothing beats wallriding 50 feet in the year onto a bowl on top of a restaurant and double backflipping off.

Man it's all about the chick that plays Mercury in the live action...

Chisaki Hama plz

Hama will own u if you don't have the right item/persona equipped...

/all out attack

Last edited by a moderator:
Halo 3 seems to get better every time I play it...

[quote name='Dark Slayer120'] I hate July 5th Link, post that in the GGT for me. [/quote]

I'll take Cutie Honey The Live babe Mikie Hara (yes please).

I might do some Lost Odyssey or Eternal Sonata tonight...

So like... The Real Ghostbusters 26 disc DVD set. I can't wait.

I loved that cartoon and both the movies...

Did anyone play the Genesis Ghostbusters game? That shit was awesome...

[quote name='MarkMan']So like... The Real Ghostbusters 26 disc DVD set. I can't wait.

I loved that cartoon and both the movies...

Did anyone play the Genesis Ghostbusters game? That shit was awesome...[/quote]
I had a replica backpack thing when I was in 3rdish grade. It was awesome until it broke.

4 hours until I have to wake up. Shit.

Finally played some Gradius V today and it's badass. Probably my new favorite shmup (previous one being Ikaruga).

Also been playing Starfox and
Holy shit. fuck that game. I get to Venom only to find out Andross has rigged the entire fucking planet (or at least the exact path fox chooses to go) with poles that come out of the fucking ground. Damn, that's fucking insane. Good thing earth doesn't do that, because that's very unsafe. I mean, if I was driving my car on the street and a pole suddenly came up from the ground in front of me I'd probably shit my pants and be all "What the fuck?!?" Then I'd move to Mars since they dont have that, just cool aliens I could chill with.

The end.

AC4 has a really good story if I remember right...or was that 5.....or was that 0. I dunno! (They were all good I think, though 6's story is kinda eh)

[quote name='MarkMan']Oh yea, so who do we talk to... to see if we can get a member unbanned?

Can we start a bring back InuFaye motion?

SNES[/QUOTE]

Let's not.

;)

E3 spoiler:

darwin%20white_p3.jpg

You think that lightsaber is real?

I'd be more inclined to think so if I saw some red, blue, green, and yellow buttons.

Motus Darwin PC remote.

[quote name='MarkMan']Man it's all about the chick that plays Mercury in the live action...

Chisaki Hama plz

/all out attack[/quote]aww Sailor Mercury live action...

nsfw
ami.jpg

So working at GC lets me rent games at Hollywood Video for free, so I'm doing something I haven't done in a while.. trading in games, and to Gamestop, no less.. I've got 8, one of them being GTA4, but the site says it trades in at 30, and $40 after the bonus.. that's really hard to resist..

I didn't realize how little of Eternal Sonata I actually played--my last save was just before the end of chapter 2! I guess the game just feels longer because of the cutscenes. :p

I did forgot how much fun the battle system is, too. Need to keep progressing in this game, even with GTAIV still unfinished.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento'][quote name='RelentlessRolento']It's a toy, but it's an NSFW toy.
k002.jpg
[/quote]

[/quote]
That looks alot better then some of the others that were released... I almost want to pick it up sometime. Also, I did enjoy DOAX2 as well...

[quote name='Azumangaman']I just realized that theres a GGT group and I wasn't invited...lulz.[/QUOTE]

As your new king I demand to be made leader of this group. :cool:

Anyone know if there's any difference between the PS3/360 versions of Civ Revolution? Reviews don't seem to be mentioning one over the other, but PS3 versions are typically spotty.. I'm leaning towards 360.

Unless the DS Version is awesome.. but I hear it's a bit claustrophobic and the interface doesn't really work as well.

I need a box to pack the GH guitars and the Rock Band drums in...hmmm

How did the DS version of Civ Rev turn out? I read EGM's review on the console version last night and am intrigued. I also hope that the SimCity Wii game turns out well.

I declare myself Tecmo Super Bowl King of the GGT:applause: I am unbeatable in that game. Anyway, gonna try the Civ demo today, play some burnout, take a nap, then go to work for 12 hours overnight. Should be fun.

Wow, we seem to have a lot of Kings popping up, I would have thought the GGT was a Republic.

Last night bought more Enchanted Arms which I'm 66% through after 30.5 hours, also tried the new XBLA games. The golf one was ok but seemed a bit basic and the other was alright but didn't seem like it was worth $10. I thought the XNA games were gonna be cheaper, apparently not.

It awesome news (well for me) I found that my eps of MST3K (that won't run on the 360) work on my PSP after conversion, so I've got plenty of MST3K goodness for my vacation next week.:bouncy:

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I still need to try the demo for Civi Revolution.[/quote]

Me too. I downloaded and installed it, just haven't gotten around to playing it. I'll try to get to it before I leave on vacation next week.

Speaking of my vacation, I picked up FFTA2 yesterday for my trip. I only played it about an hour or so, but I'm really liking all the improvements. Still not too thrilled about the whole "learn skills from weapons" thing, but oh well. The new map movement is much improved, as well as the questing system.

Gonna try to beat DMC4 today.

Man, it's cool seeing more than just that demo area in DMC4 PC. The sharpness of the textures seriously makes it surreal.

And the intro scene = still awesome.

Cool interview with Ernie Hudson: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=174407&page=1

I hope that Ghostbusters game turns out well. Although I hope I can put off the temptation that, if they're both good, to get both versions (the 360 "real" one and the Wii "cartoony" one).

Time to crank some Shadow of the Colossus music and do more packing. Good news, though, I found a box to fit speaker stands, Rock Band and Guitar Hero stuff! Sadly, in in any of its cases though.

Hey I posted in a blog. And no, that's not something you should care about.

I'm pretty sure that I'll never get around to posting in it again ;)

[quote name='daroga']Hey I posted in a blog. And no, that's not something you should care about.

I'm pretty sure that I'll never get around to posting in it again ;)[/quote]
Don't worry thats probably more then I'll ever post.

I don't really know anyone grabbing SC4, so I'll ask here. Anybody grabbing the 360 version? Day one purchase for me! ^__^[quote name='MarkMan']Oh yea, so who do we talk to... to see if we can get a member unbanned?

Can we start a bring back InuFaye motion?[/quote]

Terrible idea. #-o

[quote name='MarkMan']Man it's all about the chick that plays Mercury in the live action...

Chisaki Hama plz

/all out attack[/quote]
She's aiight but... she blocks her website to foreigners. That's a major turnoff right there.

But Miyuu...

thumb_flex-1184667207285381_file.jpg

... makes me want to play some Top Spin 3. Is that game any good? I heard the mechanics were hard to learn, which isn't really a problem for me. =)

[quote name='wubb']I'm planning to start a new license and do manual steering on that.

But right now I'm turrible on manual.[/quote]You're talking how big ya are, and you're not driving manual? :lol:

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Wow.[/quote]Was that FFVI or FMA?

[quote name='MarkMan']Oh yea, so who do we talk to... to see if we can get a member unbanned?

Can we start a bring back InuFaye motion?[/quote]
Talk to Cheapy, he's the only one.

Zew, TFN and any other otter wanting to troll on this issue, DONT.

[quote name='guinaevere']
Zew, TFN and any other otter wanting to troll on this issue, DONT.[/quote]

Haha, you smell it too, don't you Gwen?

Damn, I need some new games to play. I am in the process of trading for DMC4, which is pretty coo.

I see, link. Trust me, I see.

But a notice to everyone. IGNORE any of their posts, and just report them if there's any trolling. If you reply to them or comment on them indirectly, you'll get an infraction too.

I'm about to soft delete those posts. Move along.

[quote name='guinaevere']You're talking how big ya are, and you're not driving manual? :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Hey if it's in the game, it's in the game. :cool:

To me it seems like a bike on automatic and able to pop wheelies every straight away is going to outperform a kart on manual on the majority of tracks.

A bike on manual I guess would be better since you'd have mini-boosts on turns and wheelies on straight aways but the greater fudge factor of screwing up a turn here and there drops it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back