GGT 81 traded in MVC3 To Buy Ke$ha Tickets and Piff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have been me with Super Skrull's tenderizer...but don't remember getting to play you - played icebeast, JSP, Joel, Frost and Chac definitely.

[quote name='whoknows']Yeah, the spamming is annoying. That's why it was more fun playing with you guys yesterday.

Someone was spamming something though yesterday. Don't remember who though.[/QUOTE]

I ran into one or two people that spam. The rest don't. Maybe I got lucky? I've been playing it tons as well. Ranked and player matches.

[quote name='jman619']I ran into one or two people that spam. The rest don't. Maybe I got lucky? I've been playing it tons as well. Ranked and player matches.[/QUOTE]

Depends on who you run into.
I thought I wouldn't be good or it'd be hard to get the 5 win streak trophy. My win streak is at 8 for ranked. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Depends on who you run into.
I thought I wouldn't be good or it'd be hard to get the 5 win streak trophy. My win streak is at 8 for ranked. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I had 13 wins before someone finally beat me. I wish it had a 10 streak one like SSFIV does. Although I never did get the 10 one for SSFIV. I got to 9th a time or two and got raped.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Man, fuck ragequitters. Seriously, I've gone against 5 people online and every one ragequits.[/QUOTE]

That's okay, they'll be going to rage quitter hell soon!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']BTW, gg uraizen; was fun![/QUOTE]

GGs

[quote name='Cheska19']I know this is going to sound silly, but I think my problem is that I try to focus on both the moves I have to achieve and my character at the same time and that's what screwing me up. I should just stare at the moves list so I won't forget what I have to input.[/QUOTE]

Keep doing it until it's muscle memory and you can do it without thinking about it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Depends on who you run into.
I thought I wouldn't be good or it'd be hard to get the 5 win streak trophy. My win streak is at 8 for ranked. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I thought you were still working on that one.

[quote name='distgfx']That's okay, they'll be going to rage quitter hell soon!
[/QUOTE]

Mortal Kombat? Or is that regular hell?

[quote name='whoknows']I'm sticking with Dante, X-23, and Zero.[/QUOTE]

I wish I could could get good at using Zero... but I don't think he is for me.

[quote name='Chacrana']Mortal Kombat?[/QUOTE]
Why would you want them to go to a better place?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Man, fuck ragequitters. Seriously, I've gone against 5 people online and every one ragequits.[/QUOTE]

I rage quit all night long.

That'll teach everyone to not let me win.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Oh man I can't stop reading everyones posts in their real voices now

shit is freaky[/QUOTE]

This reminds me of an English teacher back in High School that asked me to get in front of the class and excite her with my voice... I was kind of weirded out.

[quote name='distgfx']That's okay, they'll be going to rage quitter hell soon!

GGs

Keep doing it until it's muscle memory and you can do it without thinking about it.

I thought you were still working on that one.[/QUOTE]

As of when we played, yes. I took a break around 3 and figured I'd try for another couple wins... ended up at 5 and quit. I took another break at 6pm and played a few more and did a couple missions (I hate Spider-Man. fuck that :whistle2:# -- he's the only one I can't do beyond mission 3 with. The timing on srk.h > h > ultimate spider is nuts (like the taskmaster thing)). Now I'm at 8-0. ^_^

Alright, what time are you guys gonna be playing tonight? I'm gonna call it quits earlier than I did last night, because I actually have class tomorrow, but yeah.

I'll probably be getting on MvC3 at like 8pm EST tonight if anyone wants to play. I'm still trying to figure out who I want for my third. So far I have Amaterasu and Doctor Doom, and I'm leaning towards either Chun Li or X-23 for my third.

[quote name='Chacrana']Mortal Kombat? Or is that regular hell?[/QUOTE]

Lulz

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Why would you want them to go to a better place?[/QUOTE]

I... I can't tell if this is an insult or not.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Oh man I can't stop reading everyones posts in their real voices now

shit is freaky[/QUOTE]

Hah, you still don't know trollzama's voice!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']As of when we played, yes. I took a break around 3 and figured I'd try for another couple wins... ended up at 5 and quit. I took another break at 6pm and played a few more and did a couple missions (I hate Spider-Man. fuck that :whistle2:# -- he's the only one I can't do beyond mission 3 with. The timing on srk.h > h > ultimate spider is nuts (like the taskmaster thing)). Now I'm at 8-0. ^_^[/QUOTE]

Ooooh, alright, that works then. I'm still staying away from ranked, trophies or not. =X

[quote name='ihadFG']I'll probably be getting on MvC3 at like 8pm EST tonight if anyone wants to play. I'm still trying to figure out who I want for my third. So far I have Amaterasu and Doctor Doom, and I'm leaning towards either Chun Li or X-23 for my third.[/QUOTE]

Hit me up if you want some more battles, I may not be on so if you get the itch just PM me or IM me.

[quote name='jman619']I had 13 wins before someone finally beat me. I wish it had a 10 streak one like SSFIV does. Although I never did get the 10 one for SSFIV. I got to 9th a time or two and got raped.[/QUOTE]

I kind of wish I would lose in ranked already because I don't want to fuck with my team by taking out Akuma/Morrigan/x-23 who I am familiar with to put Amaterasu in.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I kind of wish I would lose in ranked already because I don't want to fuck with my team by taking out Akuma/Morrigan/x-23 who I am familiar with to put Amaterasu in.[/QUOTE]

Ok, lose to me when I play ranked. :)

Holy shit guys! I think I've improved my MvC3.

I'm really enjoying the alt costumes as well. At least for the marvel side.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Steam is doing deals this week?[/QUOTE]

They do every week/weekend. I usually just wait for their big holiday sales though.

I am having some terrible lag with everyone. I am going to try resetting my router. Hopefully that will make it more playable.

[quote name='ihadFG']I am having some terrible lag with everyone. I am going to try resetting my router. Hopefully that will make it more playable.[/QUOTE]

I can't even connect to anyone through the ranked/player match selections

[quote name='gunm']They do every week/weekend. I usually just wait for their big holiday sales though.[/QUOTE]

Usually they have a mid-week deal and a weekend deal.
This week looks like they have a deal of the day all week.

And I kind of want KZ3, but with DS2 and MvC3 on my plate, I'll just wait until it drops in price and pick it up later. PS3 FPS people will be playing for awhile.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I can't even connect to anyone through the ranked/player match selections[/QUOTE]

If you want to do ranked, do Arcade mode and turn fight request on. Works better than quickmatch for sure.

Well the lag did not get any better for me, so I'm going to quit for now. I may try again later tonight.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I can't even connect to anyone through the ranked/player match selections[/QUOTE]

Same. I can only connect through lobbies.

If I can make a suggestion, wouldn't it be better if we made a few lobbies with 3 people in each one and just moved to the next lobby once we've played a certain number of matches? It just always takes so long for each of us to get a turn when were waiting on like 6 other people.

[quote name='Cheska19']If I can make a suggestion, wouldn't it be better if we made a few lobbies with 3 people in each one and just moved to the next lobby once we've played a certain number of matches? It just always takes so long for each of us to get a turn when were waiting on like 6 other people.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a good idea.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']After watching the Quicklook for Killzone 3, I kind of want it....[/QUOTE]

I really want it. I'll be getting it Tuesday.

Trying to play lots of MvC3 now in case I ignore it when KZ3 is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back