= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
So Jonny says that one of the games listed on the poll found here will be in Be Mine 13 bundle.

Made a list for those who are too lazy to click the link and scroll down.

I'm going to go with the typo and say we are getting Cognition Episodes 3 + 4 :whistle2:k
Well, I think we can safely rule out Skyrim and Child of Light at this point.

But I wouldn't mind seeing Emerald City Confidential or Desktop Dungeons.

So Jonny says that one of the games listed on the poll found here will be in Be Mine 13 bundle.

• Always Sometimes Monsters
  • Child of Light
  • Cognition - Episodes 1
  • Cognition - Episodes 3 4
  • Desktop Dungeons
  • Emerald City Confidential
  • FLY'N
  • Lili: Child of Geos
  • Nekro
  • Nidhogg
  • Nihilumbra
  • Project Zomboid
  • Spate
  • Starbound
  • The Stanley Parable
  • Skyrim
  • Broforce
  • Evil Genius
  • Blade Symphony
  • Legend of Dungeon

I'm going to go with the typo and say we are getting Cognition Episodes 3 + 4 :whistle2:k
Well, I just bought Starbound, so you're welcome guys.

Which is why I sent them my paypal receipt along with a screenshot of my groupees profile showing the game in it. It was dumb not to ask for proof of purchase to begin with.
Yup. Got my key pretty much instantly following Spoder's recommendation earlier. Sent a screenshot of my BundleBandits profile and my PayPal receipt.

Well, I just bought Starbound, so you're welcome guys.
And you thought I was joking. :p

(It probably won't be Starbound).

As for that list, as long as it's not Cognition Eps 1 - 3 or Legend of Dungeon, I'll be happy, as I don't own any of the rest.

It's probably Fly'n though, seeing as it was in last week's $6-tier at Humble that it shared with two other games. Either that or Always Sometimes Monsters.

Yup. Got my key pretty much instantly following Spoder's recommendation earlier. Sent a screenshot of my BundleBandits profile and my PayPal receipt.

And you thought I was joking. :p

(It probably won't be Starbound).

As for that list, as long as it's not Cognition Eps 1 - 3 or Legend of Dungeon, I'll be happy, as I don't own any of the rest.

It's probably Fly'n though, seeing as it was in last week's $6-tier at Humble that it shared with two other games. Either that or Always Sometimes Monsters.
I'd be impressed if it was Always Sometimes Monsters. Groupees needs to reestablish that they have the pull to get some solid games again. Getting a new, relatively interesting and well reviewed game like that would get them back on the wagon, so to speak.

If anyone hasn't picked up Clash of Worlds USA, there is less than 24 hours left and it's worth it for Retro/Grade alone.

Rhythm Destruction got unlocked as the bonus game for the Shiny Loot Bundle. It comes with a Desura key. Since it's a Shiny Loot bundle that needs to be specified since getting keys is apparently not a given for all the games.

• Always Sometimes Monsters
  • Child of Light
  • Cognition - Episodes 1
  • Desktop Dungeons
  • Emerald City Confidential
  • FLY'N
  • Lili: Child of Geos
  • Nekro
  • Nidhogg
  • Nihilumbra
  • Project Zomboid
  • Spate
  • Starbound
  • The Stanley Parable
  • Skyrim
  • Broforce
  • Evil Genius
  • Blade Symphony
  • Legend of Dungeon

Predictably, Skyrim is winning because people are stupid and Groupees are trolls for putting it in there in the first place when they know damned well there's 0 chance that they will ever get to put it in one of their bundles.

Rhythm Destruction got unlocked as the bonus game for the Shiny Loot Bundle. It comes with a Desura key. Since it's a Shiny Loot bundle that needs to be specified since getting keys is apparently not a given for all the games.

Predictably, Skyrim is winning because people are stupid and Groupees are trolls for putting it in there in the first place when they know damned well there's 0 chance that they will ever get to put it in one of their bundles.
ShinyLoot should have a Steam key up for it when it releases on Steam at least.

Bonus 2 is Caveman Craig 2. I have no idea if it has a key or not.

Just followed up my initial email with one including those too; thanks for the suggestions alla youse.

Just followed up my initial email with one including those too; thanks for the suggestions alla youse.
I haven't gotten a response for the email I sent around noon-ish yesterday. Others on the Steam forum are saying the same. Seems the early round of requests got keys but since then the others haven't. Either they took off for the weekend or their email box blew up. Or both.

I haven't gotten a response for the email I sent around noon-ish yesterday. Others on the Steam forum are saying the same. Seems the early round of requests got keys but since then the others haven't. Either they took off for the weekend or their email box blew up. Or both.
Same.

I would be extremely surprised if this was it, considering it's reviewing and considering quite well for what it is.

It's probably going to be Cognition (for the billionth time) or Evil Genius (because it's old).
Exactly. It'd be a good, cheap ($10 MSRP) game that could serve as BM13's headliner kinda like Half-Minute Hero did for BM12. Makes sense to me. The dev's already shown that they're not opposed to bundles either.

Exactly. It'd be a good, cheap ($10 MSRP) game that could serve as BM13's headliner kinda like Half-Minute Hero did for BM12. Makes sense to me. The dev's already shown that they're not opposed to bundles either.
Half Minute Hero was several years old when it appeared in BM12 and was primarily used to promote the sequel that was releasing in a few weeks. I don't see how it would be at all similar for Always Sometimes Monsters.

I would be extremely surprised if this was it, considering it's reviewing and considering quite well for what it is.

It's probably going to be Cognition (for the billionth time) or Evil Genius (because it's old).
I really wouldn't mind it turning out to be Cognition episodes 3&4, because I really enjoyed episodes1&2.

Groupees unlocks ahoy!

Shiny Loot 4 unlocked Caveman Craig 2....this one looks pretty cool and I wish it had Desura keys...hope it gets on Steam later. Unhack is next for the bonuses and I missed that bundle (Indiegala Doorways had too many games I owned already), and looks fun.

Kissmybundle's Horror Bundle unlocked Zombie! Death Rage, some FPS....I know nothing about....please someone post something about it cause I couldn't find information on the net. Next is NOSFERATU: THE WRATH OF MALACHI which has been bundled before and I got a copy from somewhere, should have been main bundle material!

Also why the heck is One Day for Ched clogging up the bonus for the BAGB and also before in the Indie Royale Debut whatever. This game is supposedly free....I'd much rather prefer a paid game even if it stinks. It would make as much sense as having a bonus game being a Desura Freedom Friday game (unless it's no longer free anymore).

Meh I kind of want Caveman Craig 2 but no Desura key is lame. I suppose it will probably get in through Greenlight eventually, but I'd really rather have the Desura key just in case it doesn't.

*Edited to add: It looks like Unhack should give a Desura key since it's sold with one on Shiny Loot.

Seems like the Q.U.B.E. developers got tired of the backlash and of responding to emails, so their latest post to the Steam thread is that they're working with Valve to simply add the director's cut to the library of everyone that already has the base game - similar to what Daedalic did with The Whispered World SE.

So "Road So Far" is in the Greenlight bundle, but isn't actually on Greenlight. 

I think the devs are putting the cart before the horse.

Meh I kind of want Caveman Craig 2 but no Desura key is lame. I suppose it will probably get in through Greenlight eventually, but I'd really rather have the Desura key just in case it doesn't.

*Edited to add: It looks like Unhack should give a Desura key since it's sold with one on Shiny Loot.
Doesn't look like Caveman Craig 2 steam keys are promised if the game is greenlit, or at least no where I could see.

Doesn't look like Caveman Craig 2 steam keys are promised if the game is greenlit, or at least no where I could see.
Oh crap, you're right. I can't even find anything about that in the Groupees 90s AOL chat either.

Bleh, where is that Shiny Loot rep when you need him? I pm'ed him with a link here so hopefully we can get a response.

Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi as well as some comic unlocked for KissMyBundle horror bundle. Final unlock is Combat Cats, pretty scary!!!!! I actually wanted this game and voted it up on Steam Greenlight, so this one will be the game to finally get me to get the bundle!

Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi as well as some comic unlocked for KissMyBundle horror bundle. Final unlock is Combat Cats, pretty scary!!!!! I actually wanted this game and voted it up on Steam Greenlight, so this one will be the game to finally get me to get the bundle!
Wow.. no Realms of the Haunting? Seriously? Pathetic horror bundle. I hope they add more bonuses.

Meh, I guess all those things for a buck isn't too terrible if you have none of them. At least we'll be getting all the bonuses (not sure if the ShinyLoot one will).

$3 tier is still laughable though, and the theme overall just doesn't work. I mean.. Combat Cats? In a horror bundle?

Wow.. no Realms of the Haunting? Seriously? Pathetic horror bundle. I hope they add more bonuses.
It's possible, but then again, the fact that almost all bonuses have been unlocked with nearly a week to go on the countdown seems to indicate that this one is selling a lot worse than anticipated.

IMHO opinion they should have replaced that Ibomber game with Realms easily. it also should have been a 1 dollar only bundle (I kind of want Age of Fear 2....but will decide in a bit). 

In4CombatCats. I'm scurred! 

*Edit: And I'll probably just go the $3 to get Age of Fear 2 since it's $20 regular price.

Groupees seems to do the same thing Indie Gala does with themes, sticking to it for the first few games then saying "to hell with that" and tossing in anything within reach.

Hey guys,

On the note about Caveman Craig 2...the developer has promised Steam keys for all customers. You can tell for this game (and other games you may look up later), by searching for the game on our site and looking at the top of the description. 

What the. . . ?!

I just saw this:

Kiss My Bundles bundle:

BAB (sort of):

$0.50 each nets you:

//N.P.P.D.// Ultraviolent Lacteal Secretions

Humanity Asset

Storm in a Teacup

iBomber Defense Pacific

Marine Sharpshooter 2

Super Killer Hornet Resurrection

For at least $5, you also get. . . The 39 Steps

Bonus 1 of 1 at 2,000 sold: Gun Metal

Groupees just turned the crap meter up to 11 AND RIPPED THE KNOB OFF!

Wow that bundle might be one of the worst I've ever seen. :whistle2:&

It'd be meh if it was all in a $1-tier, but a BaB??? It's a BaB of shit.

I think the only ones I don't have are Marine Sharpshooter 2 and Super Killer Hornet. But I'm not paying $1 for them.

In for $5 for The 39 Steps!

Today is Opposite Day right?

Shit, no! It's Memorial Day, I always get them mixed up =/

Wow that bundle might be one of the worst I've ever seen. :whistle2:&
It wouldn't go that far. I think $9 Orc farts and bundles with F2P crap or jpegs as a tier are worse. But yeah as far as Groupees goes this is one of their worst. All repeats too I think.

I threw up in my mouth a little after seeing this newest Groupees bundle. I don't have Storm in Teacup is it any good (personally to me looks like a basic no frills platformer that could have been made in Flash)?

Also Groupees bonuses unlocked:

Unhack - http://www.desura.com/games/unhack

Unlocked in Groupees Shiny Loot 4 (woot).

Combat Cats - http://www.desura.com/games/combat-cats

Unlocked in Groupees Kiss My Bundle horror bundle (woot).

These should be the last 2 unlocks for their respective bundles and both are decent gets though maybe not at their highest tier.

I threw up in my mouth a little after seeing this newest Groupees bundle. I don't have Storm in Teacup is it any good (personally to me looks like a basic no frills platformer that could have been made in Flash)?

Also Groupees bonuses unlocked:

Unhack - http://www.desura.com/games/unhack

Unlocked in Groupees Shiny Loot 4 (woot).

Combat Cats - http://www.desura.com/games/combat-cats

Unlocked in Groupees Kiss My Bundle horror bundle (woot).

These should be the last 2 unlocks for their respective bundles and both are decent gets though maybe not at their highest tier.
Storm in a Teacup is pretty decent. It's one of the few games I got 100% achievements for on Steam. I enjoyed it, but it's a pretty simple platformer.

Don't listen to Spoder. It's locked at 30 FPS, yuck yuck yuck.

bread's done
Back