H: Black Sigil Nintendo DS Brand new/Sealed W: $70 Paypal

[quote name='Peroxide']So? Good for you, then they're worth probably $150+ and whatever a sealed copy goes for. Would you like to sell them to me for $100-$120 like they usually go on eBay, because that's what people are talking about if you missed that.

But hey, I bet your thousands dollars of games keep you warm at night.

Shady3011 - As it was me, you and someone else bidding, at least we see eye to on this. :p[/QUOTE]

The internet never fails to find someone willing to take some harmless joking around and turn it into an excuse to be a gigantic tool to strangers. You for the win.

[quote name='ducksoda7']The one that came with the Bioshock LE is actually a small statue, not a figure. Also, it's OOP.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the clarification. I actually picked up one of those NECA Big Daddy figures, (which is awesome by the way) and I always wondered what all the fuss was about with the CE one.

Honestly, I'm more inclined to bid higher on CAG since it doesn't feel as disconnected as eBay. Just honest people trying to make a buck.

lol, My assumption of Suikoden 2 was that it was similar to other PS1 games in terms of the price vs. the condition. Is it really that much more for a more-mint copy of the game?

[quote name='Peroxide']So? Good for you, then they're worth probably $150+ and whatever a sealed copy goes for. Would you like to sell them to me for $100-$120 like they usually go on eBay, because that's what people are talking about if you missed that.

Shady3011 - As it was me, you and someone else bidding, at least we see eye to on this. :p[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jughead']$4.50 - Capcom Classics Collection

Your welcome. Actually. I think their are quite a few nostalgic moments to be found in here.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks.

[quote name='Shady3011']Honestly, I'm more inclined to bid higher on CAG since it doesn't feel as disconnected as eBay. Just honest people trying to make a buck.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I would happily pay more on here for something than get it from Ebay. Since I see most of these people post everyday I feel like I know them on some level with cats peeing on maps and all.

[quote name='telepathy']lol, My assumption of Suikoden 2 was that it was similar to other PS1 games in terms of the price vs. the condition. Is it really that much more for a more-mint copy of the game?[/QUOTE]

It seems that way since a good complete copy hardly shows up on eBay. If you just want the game, prices are a lot lower.

Shady3011 - As it was me, you and someone else bidding, at least we see eye to eye on this. :p[/QUOTE]

that was just uncalled for. you can express your jealousy in other ways, you know.

[quote name='Collectorguy00']I agree, I would happily pay more on here for something than get it from Ebay. Since I see most of these people post everyday I feel like I know them on some level with cats peeing on maps and all.[/QUOTE]

So, you say you're willing to pay more on CAG than on Ebay?

*scribbles down notes about making profit*

[quote name='Collectorguy00']I agree, I would happily pay more on here for something than get it from Ebay. Since I see most of these people post everyday I feel like I know them on some level with cats peeing on maps and all.[/QUOTE]
lolwut?

[quote name='battousai11']that was just uncalled for. you can express your jealousy in other ways, you know.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. People just can't help but expressing themselves anonymously. ;)

[quote name='telepathy']So, you say you're willing to pay more on CAG than on Ebay?

*scribbles down notes about making profit*[/QUOTE]

Within reason... Say if Dv8 is selling a faceplate for $15ish more than on Ebay I would buy it from him, but, say a dick like you is selling something I would probably pay more for something on Ebay. It all depends on the person selling then I guess.

[quote name='Shady3011']It seems that way since a good complete copy hardly shows up on eBay.[/QUOTE]

Okay. Like I said, I really assumed that people usually keep their RPG games in good condition usually. Maybe all the people that put up their copies are people that don't take care of their games.

[quote name='Shady3011']I can't even imagine what seal copy would go for.[/QUOTE]

I think they can be as low as $250-$300 (if you are lucky)

[quote name='Shady3011']I can't even imagine what seal copy would go for.[/QUOTE]

Never plan on finding out, it's my favorite thing I own. I have all 5 sealed (though I cracked the seal on IV out of protest :D), I'm a Suikoden nut.

[quote name='mis0']zZz.. Lakers won today. Whooped on the Celtics.[/QUOTE]

:bomb:

[quote name='bvharris']The internet never fails to find someone willing to take some harmless joking around and turn it into an excuse to be a gigantic tool to strangers. You for the win.[/QUOTE]

You're the one using sarcasm on the internet and trying to look cool after wards, not wasting my time on you anymore.

[quote name='telepathy']lol, My assumption of Suikoden 2 was that it was similar to other PS1 games in terms of the price vs. the condition. Is it really that much more for a more-mint copy of the game?[/QUOTE]

I do not actually know if the game's print run is shorter than others, it would seem there are less copies than most games, but who knows without seeing exact numbers. Obviously though, the Suikoden series is very popular and as so, they games are in demand.

They aren't in print anymore so over the years the prices will keep rising on them and as with any collectors or die hard RPG fans, the condition is a factor.

In reality though, on eBay in an open auction, this could have very well only gone for $110.

[quote name='battousai11']i want the board, but not that badly. all yours bud![/QUOTE]

:D i need it to practice my kanji for japanese class. lol.

[quote name='Collectorguy00']Within reason... Say if Dv8 is selling a faceplate for $15ish more than on Ebay I would buy it from him, but, say a dick like you is selling something I would probably pay more for something on Ebay. It all depends on the person selling then I guess.[/QUOTE]

Your sentiment is understandable. Ebay is more of a business while CAG is more of a community. The assumption is that people aren't specifically focused on profit here & are hard working, honest people.

[quote name='mis0']Are you a Celtics fan, bv? I'm a die hard Lakers (and Warriors) fan since I'm a Cali dude. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yup, grew up in Boston. They're killing me lately.

Metal Gear Solid - Disc 1 has minor scratches; Crack on case back $5.50
Secret of Evermore - Comes w/box but box is is showing its age $11.50

[quote name='Peroxide']I do not actually know if the game's print run is shorter than others, it would seem there are less copies than most games, but who knows without seeing exact numbers. Obviously though, the Suikoden series is very popular and as so, they games are in demand.

They aren't in print anymore so over the years the prices will keep rising on them and as with any collectors or die hard RPG fans, the condition is a factor.

In reality though, on eBay in an open auction, this could have very well only gone for $110.[/QUOTE]

It's funny, cause I look at my copy & wonder if i wasted my money seeing as I haven't gone around to playing it.

[quote name='Shady3011']Chances of seeing one are slim to none at best. Better than seeing Panzer Dragoon Saga sealed, though.[/QUOTE]

I heard about Panzer Dragoon Saga, though I don't know much about it. It's supposed to be the rarest/most expensive saturn game correct?

[quote name='bvharris']Never plan on finding out, it's my favorite thing I own. I have all 5 sealed (though I cracked the seal on IV out of protest :D), I'm a Suikoden nut.[/QUOTE]

Nice to know a fan has his hands on one. Then again, I'm guessing that's really the only people that would have those kind of copies.

[quote name='bvharris']Secret of Evermore - Comes w/box but box is is showing its age $12

back, foul creature! :D
[/QUOTE]

$13

local person is willing to trade me a copy of earthbound. BACK, YOU! :bouncy:

Auction is now over. Please, no more bids! Thanks for bidding. Figuring totals as we speak. I am only on page 15. Invoices will be sent tonight.

Thanks again.

[quote name='Peroxide']You're the one using sarcasm on the internet and trying to look cool after wards, not wasting my time on you anymore[/QUOTE]

bv doesn't need sarcasm to be cool. He does it by being a well-respected trader who doesn't automatically assume the worst intentions of other people, unlike other people, apparently :roll:

Just to reiterate, guys, Power Stone's anyone's to defend. My Dreamcast is in a box under my bed and probably staying there! EDIT: Nevermind, lowball ended as I was typing this.

[quote name='.Cobra']$13

local person is willing to trade me a copy of earthbound. BACK, YOU! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Tell him I'm fueling up my car.

$13.50

This is one of the few things missing from my SNES RPG collection.

I posted the same time as the auction closed. Do I get The Secret Of Evermore or no? *prays*

@ BV Harris, auction is over, I posted the same time as Saetia did. Hope I got it, no offense. :)

[quote name='telepathy']It's funny, cause I look at my copy & wonder if i wasted my money seeing as I haven't gone around to playing it.

I heard about Panzer Dragoon Saga, though I don't know much about it. It's supposed to be the rarest/most expensive saturn game correct?[/QUOTE]

Yep. Even a decent copy fetches a nice penny thanks to the extremely low print(No more than 10,000 I believe).

As for your purchase, if you just want to play it then it's fine.

[quote name='.Cobra']I posted the same time as the auction closed. Do I get The Secret Of Evermore or no? *prays*[/QUOTE]

Sorry bro. You made a compelling case though, hope you can find something else to trade him for Earthbound.

[quote name='.Cobra']I posted the same time as the auction closed. Do I get The Secret Of Evermore or no? *prays*

@ BV Harris, auction is over, I posted the same time as Saetia did. Hope I got it, no offense. :)[/QUOTE]

it says that you posted after saetia did, so i'm thinking no.

[quote name='.Cobra']
@ BV Harris, auction is over, I posted the same time as Saetia did. Hope I got it, no offense. :)[/QUOTE]

I understand man, don't worry. Unfortunately I won it (well, not unfortunately for me).

bread's done
Back