Hey, OTT! Today is going to be a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should put a bit more time into the original Gears since I only played most of the first level or so before getting pre-occupied with other things and forgetting about it.

[quote name='manthing']You better hope you want something hits before New Year's

------------------

I liked Gears.

That and Dead Rising are the reasons I picked a 360 over that Triple[/quote]

Same here, actually (for the most part).

Granted, I also got a PS3 at its first price drop.

Dead Rising is still one of my favorite 360 games.

lame.png

Now my UserCP page is tainted forever. :0)

[quote name='Trakan']This campaign is longer, and multiplayer supports 10 people now.

Should have played with friends.[/quote]

From what I've seen of GoW 2, it definitely looks like a step up.

If I can actually get a good group of people to play with, I imagine I'll spend quite a bit of time online with it.

corrosivefrost is legit dead to me. :0)

Has Epic released their press release about Gears of War 2 going gold yet?

(Legit question, not fishing for any leak info.)

[quote name='Mojimbo']
lame.png

Now my UserCP page is tainted forever. :0)[/QUOTE]

I'm still scratching my head over why I didn't get infracted for that shit a few weeks ago.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Dang, I told him to report you but I didn't think he would seriously do it! :eek:)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tiredfornow']You're an asshole.

(pic removed)

I got a notice, but never said I received it.

Asshole.

Hey, you're an asshole.[/quote]

Now that's Irony.

It was a warning, but yes.

---

Oh man, it's been so long since I've watched Reservoir Dogs.

Joe: With the exception of Eddie and myself, whom you already know, we're going to be using aliases on this job. Under no circumstances do I want any one of you to relate to each other by your Christian names, and I don't want any talk about yourself personally. That includes where you been, your wife's name, where you might've done time, or maybe a bank you robbed in St. Petersburg. All I want you guys to talk about, if you have to, is what you're going to do. That should do it. Here are your names...
Joe: Mr. Brown, Mr. White, Mr. Blonde, Mr. Blue, Mr. Orange, and Mr. Pink.
Mr. Pink: Why am I Mr. Pink?
Joe: Because you're a $$$$$$, alright?

:lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']It was a warning, but yes.[/QUOTE]

So, in theory, every mod that was on chose to not give you a warning over that, but then Shrike decided too? Seems odd, I think.

Bye Week Offer: 4 TD's + Win = 7 FREE Toppings

One Large Seven Topping pizza for $8.99

Offer available Monday, 10-20-08 only. Up to Seven (7) Toppings available Online. If you would like to take advantage of Eight (8) Toppings, please contact your local Philadelphia Papa John's restaurant.

I really shouldnt have pizza for dinner. But I'm tempted.

[quote name='Brak']I've been waiting for this day my whole life.[/QUOTE]

That must have been a big slam you took.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Now that's Irony.[/quote]Whats so ironic about it?

LinkinPrime is my boy and he knows he goofed up by saying what he did (read the response a few posts down). If he wanted to infract me, he could, but he knows I'm kidding as we've gone over it a billion times. ;)

[quote name='munch']So, in theory, every mod that was on chose to not give you a warning over that, but then Shrike decided too? Seems odd, I think.[/QUOTE]He's quite a stickler.

I think me underscoring his name might have had something to do with it, although I don't understand how that could be taken as offensive. :)

[quote name='Mojimbo']He's quite a stickler.

I think me underscoring his name might have had something to do with it, although I don't understand how that could be taken as offensive. :)[/QUOTE]

Or maybe he's out to get the OTTers!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']"Silversun Pickups stink" -X[/QUOTE]
I'm removing him from my friends list.
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey B-B-B-B-Bayxter, Casey is looking for you on AIM.[/QUOTE]
Ok. Thanks.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Blocked at work...what did he say or do now?[/QUOTE]

Something about cartoons, Michael Bay, HD DVDs, and nu-metal. You wouldn't be interested.

And that money STILL hasn't gotten into my account. I keep on hitting refresh hoping it is. I just want to get it over with so I can see the cashback still there.

[quote name='munch']Something about cartoons, Michael Bay, HD DVDs, and nu-metal. You wouldn't be interested.

And that money STILL hasn't gotten into my account. I keep on hitting refresh hoping it is. I just want to get it over with so I can see the cashback still there.[/quote]

Meh...

No worries dude is not like I'm shipping it tonight...take your time.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Blocked at work...what did he say or do now?[/QUOTE]Quit circumnavigating your work filter, it's there for a reason.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Meh...

No worries dude is not like I'm shipping it tonight...take your time.[/QUOTE]

It's more I'm pissed that it's taking so long to get to my account. Did Sony say when the box was going to get there?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']My buddy got a 20 gig BenQ today, so I guess they are still out there.[/QUOTE]

Why would someone want a BenQ, Casey :whistle2:|

[quote name='CaseyRyback']My buddy got a 20 gig BenQ today, so I guess they are still out there.[/QUOTE]

He bought a 20GB though.

Keep it to the PMs, guys.

Label/Receipt Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Your item was processed and left our CAPITOL HEIGHTS, MD 20790 facility on October 13, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Parcel post can eat a dick.

[quote name='zewone']He bought a 20GB though.[/QUOTE]

Yea, but they changed the drives to lite ons in those as well.

And Lite On sucks dick. That is why someone would want to get a different drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back