Hey, OTT! Today is going to be a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']I hope anybody that pirates videogames gets what's coming to them. :bomb:[/quote]

What's that?

A game weeks/months before its actual release for pennies on the dollar? :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']I hope anybody that pirates videogames gets what's coming to them. :bomb:[/quote]

[quote name='marten']What's that?

A game weeks/months before its actual release for pennies on the dollar? :cool:[/quote]

Word. :nottalking:

So this raises an interesting question:

Is it pirating when you download a game early, yet still buy it to support the developer?

Gray area, indeed.

[quote name='Mojimbo']It was a warning, but yes.

---

Oh man, it's been so long since I've watched Reservoir Dogs.

Joe: With the exception of Eddie and myself, whom you already know, we're going to be using aliases on this job. Under no circumstances do I want any one of you to relate to each other by your Christian names, and I don't want any talk about yourself personally. That includes where you been, your wife's name, where you might've done time, or maybe a bank you robbed in St. Petersburg. All I want you guys to talk about, if you have to, is what you're going to do. That should do it. Here are your names...
Joe: Mr. Brown, Mr. White, Mr. Blonde, Mr. Blue, Mr. Orange, and Mr. Pink.
Mr. Pink: Why am I Mr. Pink?
Joe: Because you're a $$$$$$, alright?

:lol:[/quote]I love Steve Buscemi.:lol:

If caught with pirated software before release, yes.
If caught with pirated software after release of game and with purchased copy of game in hand...probably not.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']If caught with pirated software before release, yes.
If caught with pirated software after release of game and with purchased copy of game in hand...probably not.[/QUOTE]

What if you're caught with pirated software, after release, of game that you bought but then traded into Gamestop?

It's a good thing I'm rich and have a local connect.

Huh. Made it to checkpoint 2 of finding the car in Gears. I think that's farther than I've ever played the game. :lol:

Hahaha, no, I just always lost interest and stopped playing.

Like I said before, for some reason this game just doesn't hold my attention for very long. Maybe it would be different if I would've played it two years ago. I dunno. I'm slowly working through it though.

[quote name='Mojimbo']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5008348#post5008348

:applause:[/QUOTE]

So I posted in that thread that I'd offer $11.

A couple of minutes later I get this in my PM box:

Picture1-5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back