Hey, OTT! Today is going to be a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody need a TI 83 Calculator? I have a Silver 83 Plus and a black 84 Plus; the silver one is pretty beat up(Has no cover or battery cover and there is one "|" character that is permanently on the screen but isn't in the way of anything) and the 84 is Like New minus a top cover.

If anyone is interested you can all but have the silver one(front me some shipping) or I'll give you a good deal on the 84. Trolls don't even bother.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Does it come with tetris?[/QUOTE]

I don't know...

Which reminds me, I don't have any of the transfer cables for either of them.

[quote name='marten']Used, dirty, red ringed, someone elses profile on it, etc.

Basically everything that could go wrong.[/quote]
So it was basically a dirty whore with a bunch of STDs?

[quote name='Eviltude']Anybody need a TI 83 Calculator? I have a Silver 83 Plus and a black 84 Plus; the silver one is pretty beat up(Has no cover or battery cover and there is one "|" character that is permanently on the screen but isn't in the way of anything) and the 84 is Like New minus a top cover.

If anyone is interested you can all but have the silver one(front me some shipping) or I'll give you a good deal on the 84. Trolls don't even bother.[/quote]

Pfft... Math is for losers.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I actually am in need of a good calculator. The 84 plus is good for high school right?[/QUOTE]

I used a TI83 through HS and all of my college level courses thus far so it should be good for you. Let's take this to PM's.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I actually am in need of a good calculator. The 84 plus is good for high school right?[/quote]An 83 plus got me through college.

[quote name='manthing']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=3839

...[/quote]

[quote name='tiredfornow']Why is that Krymmner kid jocking our nuts?[/quote]

Werd. He seems to know a lot about us. Has he ever posted in an OTT before?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3170772

What the hell?[/quote]

First of all, I call shennanigans. Secondly, it's not the cursing that annoys people, it's the other people. Specifically all the singing, yelling, and shit talking they do.

[quote name='Maklershed']Werd. He seems to know a lot about us. Has he ever posted in an OTT before?[/quote]He's just another lurker.

[quote name='dcfox']I don't understand the appeal of lurking in the OTT. Are we that interesting?[/QUOTE]

They're after newdies of your sexy black ass.

elite.jpg

:)

[quote name='manthing']Aaah...

Using up Mom's GBs is nice[/quote]

manthing uses his mom's golf balls. He got a local connect! He got a local connect! :whee:

[quote name='dcfox']I don't understand the appeal of lurking in the OTT. Are we that interesting?[/quote]

They're probably just doing a little scouting/research. They wanna take down the champ but they gotta see if they're worthy of a title shot before they make their move.

[quote name='Eviltude']They're after newdies of your sexy black ass.[/QUOTE]

They don't have to lurk in the OTT for that. They could just PM me.

[quote name='dcfox']I don't understand the appeal of lurking in the OTT. Are we that interesting?[/QUOTE]

I dunno about you but thousands lurk my threads in anticipation of every post I make.

[quote name='Rocko']Lab write ups are so fucking boring.[/quote]

Just say their fur is nice and soft and they're generally friendly and playful.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']When is the B2G1F deal at TRU?[/quote]

Last week.

[quote name='dcfox']When's the next Transformers movie supposed to be out?[/quote]

July 2009

[quote name='dcfox']I don't understand the appeal of lurking in the OTT. Are we that interesting?[/quote]

I sure as hell am.

[quote name='marten']Hahaha, hey, I have a pair of boxes that look exactly like that! :D:cool:[/quote]

I want a box that looks like that, too.
Also: Your mom's box :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']___damn, still 3 more weeks until GoW2 hits?[/quote]

Instead of worrying about that overrated gaybage, you should be playing Dead Space.

[quote name='manthing']Mak

Yeah, but that means I'm not home playing Dead Space

:whistle2:([/quote]

And that, my friends, is a crime.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']prmononoke, did you get your Elmo Live from Amazon?[/quote]

Funny story about that.

You may have noticed they aren't very profitable on eBay, which I sort of anticipated.

Anyway, I figured if I never approved the later shipping date, it would just get canceled, but that wasn't the case. So I've got a large amount of them coming to me tomorrow.

Fortunately, Amazon has prepaid (on their part) return labels, so as soon as these things arrive, I'm printing off the return labels and shipping them back.

Granted, I may keep one to give as a gift.

Did you get your Elmo Live?

[quote name='prmononoke']Funny story about that.

You may have noticed they aren't very profitable on eBay, which I sort of anticipated.

Anyway, I figured if I never approved the later shipping date, it would just get canceled, but that wasn't the case. So I've got a large amount of them coming to me tomorrow.

Fortunately, Amazon has prepaid (on their part) return labels, so as soon as these things arrive, I'm printing off the return labels and shipping them back.

Granted, I may keep one to give as a gift.[/quote]

Yeah I had 4 on order, canceled 2...I've seen them on Target shelves since the 14th...I'm hoping that once holiday rush starts, that they become scarce but it doesn't seem like it might happen. Worst case scenario, I keep the 2nd on and give it to my niece for X-Mas...had I had the extra 2, I would have just returned them and eaten the shipping.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You all fucking suck. Why wasn't it mentioned?![/quote]

Most of us talked about it all last week...I scored 3 copies of Fallout 3 CE for about $57ea :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back