Human Tornado's Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ring Of Honor will have a special fanfest as part of Orlando Jai-Alai on Saturday, March 29th from noon to 3pm in Orlando, FL. Admission is FREE!!!

There will also be free prizes. You can meet ROH stars and get their autographs. You also get free Jai-Alai Jerseys (while supplies last) with the purchase of any autographed photo.

There will be two autograph sessions (12pm-1pm and 1pm-2pm) and then there will be a special "Hit The Wall" contest with the ROH stars. See ROH's best try their hand at the Jai-Alai sport. We already know that they are the best in the squared circle, but how will they do at Jai-Alai? The "Hit The Wall" contest will take place between the games from 2pm-3pm.

The location of this ROH fanfest is:

Orlando Jai-Alai
6405 S US Highway 17/92,
Fern Park FL. 32730

A list of talent appearing at this ROH fanfest will be announced soon in the ROHwrestling.com Newswire. Orlando will see one of the biggest ROH weekends ever with two events and now a free fanfest!!!

Cool, I guess I got something to do Saturday morning. :)

[quote name='Sporadic']Cool, I guess I got something to do Saturday morning. :)[/quote]

Dragon and Claudio will be missing the event.

roh_pwi_1207.gif

NEW PAGE! NEW HUMAN TORNADO VIDEO!

THE HUMAN TORNADO AND THE FLIP PILEDRIVER AND THE TABLE!

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aAA6dc9GAFI[/media]

[quote name='Zen Davis']Dragon and Claudio will be missing the event.[/QUOTE]

You better mean just the fanfest

[quote name='Zen Davis']NEW PAGE! NEW HUMAN TORNADO VIDEO!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aAA6dc9GAFI
[/QUOTE]

About time you posted that.

It was an awesome spot.

There's a new set of $1 wrestling DVDs at Wal-Mart. I was hoping to get the $1 IFC DVDs, but instead got Grand Masters of Wrestling: First Blood, Volume 2 (couldn't find Volume 1). It's odd to see Killer Kowalski and Baron Von Rashke advertised on the front (along with a WWF-ish RAW logo), with Devon Storm and Ace Darling on the back.

These appear to be from the '93 Maccabi show run by Jeff Bukantz, which appears to be taking place in his front lawn, and Vol 2 starts with the Baron talking about the superiority of THE BRAIN CLAW. Then Ken Patera gets presented with the Good Guy award, while wearing his singlet over a T-shirt. Killer Kowalski also takes a bump off the top rope to the floor, at age 68, after wrestling an entire match while holding onto the ropes. For a feel-good indy show, it's quite sad to actually watch.

[quote name='Sporadic']You better mean just the fanfest.[/quote]

I mean they're going to be in Japan working for NOAH. I wouldn't worry though. Your cards look amazing.

Orlando, FL- ''Dragon Gate Challenge II'' March 28th
Friday, March 28, 2008

Orlando Downtown Recreation Complex
March 28th, 2008- 8:00pm belltime
649 West Livingston Street
Orlando, FL 32801
Tickets are now on sale at www.rohwrestling.com, www.tickets.com, or by calling (215) 781-2500.

Main Event Six Man Tag
CIMA, Go Shiozaki & Erick Stevens vs. FIP World Heavyweight Champion Roderick Strong & ROH World Tag Team Champions Davey Richards & Rocky Romero

ROH vs. Dragon Gate
Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Dragon Kid & Ryo Saito

ROH vs. Dragon Gate
Kevin Steen & El Generico vs. Naruki Doi & Masato Yoshino

ROH vs. Dragon Gate
Austin Aries vs. Genki Horiguchi

ROH vs. Dragon Gate
Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black vs. BxB Hulk & Shingo

Plus more to be announced in upcoming weeks!!!

Orlando, FL- ''Supercard of Honor III'' March 29th
Saturday, March 29, 2008

Orlando Downtown Recreation Complex
March 29th, 2008- 7:30pm belltime
649 West Livingston Street
Orlando, FL 32801

Tickets are now on sale www.rohwrestling.com, www.tickets.com, or by calling (215) 781-2500

ROH World Title Match- Rematch From Rising Above PPV
Nigel McGuinness (if still champion) defends vs. Austin Aries

Dragon Gate Six Man Tag
CIMA, Dragon Kid & Ryo Saito vs. Naruki Doi, Masato Yoshino & Genki Horiguchi

Stipulations To Be Announced
Roderick Strong vs. Erick Stevens

ROH vs. Dragon Gate
Kevin Steen & El Generico vs. Shingo & BxB Hulk

Plus more to be announced in upcoming weeks!!!
No video or digital cameras are allowed in the building!!!

random request but could someone direct me to a clean-sounding version of Brutus Beefcake's WWF music (I assume it wasn't in those SvR'08 music packs that got posted a while ago)?

A big thanks to whoever (I think it was in here) posted about the "Superfan" editions of the WWE DVDs being on clearance at BB. I got the John Cena one for 12.99 + tax. Now I have something to wear if ROH ever makes it's way to SW Virginia.

Man...the past few WWF Monday Night Raw episodes on 24/7 have featured the original 1997 ECW invasion angle. "USWA's" Brian Christopher versus "No Gimmicks Needed" Chris Candido, featuring run-ins by RVD, Tommy Dreamer, and Jerry Lawler.

cool.

Mine had the Rey Mysterio and HBK ones as well. I didn't pricecheck them because I already have the DVDs but I think they should all be 12.99.

[quote name='Zen Davis']NEW PAGE! NEW HUMAN TORNADO VIDEO!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aAA6dc9GAFI
[/QUOTE]

Holy fuck that was amazing. I'm loving this topic due to the fact that I get to see incredible stuff like this that I wouldn't have seen had this been you know... a Triple H topic.

[quote name='Zen Davis']I mean they're going to be in Japan working for NOAH. I wouldn't worry though. Your cards look amazing.[/QUOTE]

fucking lame :cry:

I wanted to see Bryan Danielson live.

Oh well, like you said, the shows should still be fantastic.

[quote name='BustaUppa']random request but could someone direct me to a clean-sounding version of Brutus Beefcake's WWF music (I assume it wasn't in those SvR'08 music packs that got posted a while ago)?[/quote]

I've got a request too. I'm looking for a clear Rick Rude theme song. The only one I can find is low quality and sounds like crap. There's a video on youtube that has the clear version of the theme, but the author won't send it to me.

[quote name='RawisJericho']I've got a request too. I'm looking for a clear Rick Rude theme song. The only one I can find is low quality and sounds like crap. There's a video on youtube that has the clear version of the theme, but the author won't send it to me.[/QUOTE]

Use Audicity to record it while it plays.

I already have the Rey set and have no interest in the Cena one, but I would love to pick up the HBK set for that price. Here's hoping my BB has it in when I go tomorrow.

Here's Rude's WWF theme -
http://www.sendspace.com/file/e2wrd4

Rude's WCW theme -
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3027kq

Ron Killings' "WHAT'S UP!?" TNA theme -
http://www.sendspace.com/file/s6uqfo

Scott Steiner's TNA theme -
http://www.sendspace.com/file/czspge

Toby Mac's "Yours", used for Sting briefly when he returned to TNA in '06 -
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xejyf7

The Sandman's TNA theme -
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ozm3yx

Ricky Steamboat's "Family Man" song -
http://www.sendspace.com/file/v8b94l

Dusty's WWF theme -
http://www.sendspace.com/file/efcuoe

WWE's "Enter Sandman" knock-off used for their Barely Legal DVD release -
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5rsc5f

Ricky Steamboat's WWF theme -
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jtij0f

Ha, a Tornado topic. Good choice. Always liked that guy, he reminds me of early-era Undertaker.

...by that I mean he's got a good gimmick, but he also occasionally pulls off moves that you wouldn't necessarily expect to see out of someone with his frame, and his execution is pretty unique. Although now I would enjoy the opportunity to see a pimping, dancing Undertaker.

[quote name='mykevermin']Man...the past few WWF Monday Night Raw episodes on 24/7 have featured the original 1997 ECW invasion angle. "USWA's" Brian Christopher versus "No Gimmicks Needed" Chris Candido, featuring run-ins by RVD, Tommy Dreamer, and Jerry Lawler.

cool.[/QUOTE]

When they get to the one from Detroit where Sabu wrestled Flash Funk, if anyone sees a guy behind the announcer's table holding a "SABU JUMP HERE" sign, that would be your friendly neighborhood KaneRobot.

Actually I'm all over that episode. Here's one screencap...my friend fucked up holding the "Freddie Mercury Lives" sign, but at least I got my Gwar sign on TV.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Ha, a Tornado topic. Good choice. Always liked that guy, he reminds me of early-era Undertaker.

...by that I mean he's got a good gimmick, but he also occasionally pulls off moves that you wouldn't necessarily expect to see out of someone with his frame, and his execution is pretty unique. Although now I would enjoy the opportunity to see a pimping, dancing Undertaker.

When they get to the one from Detroit where Sabu wrestled Flash Funk, if anyone sees a guy behind the announcer's table holding a "SABU JUMP HERE" sign, that would be your friendly neighborhood KaneRobot.

Actually I'm all over that episode. Here's one screencap...my friend fucked up holding the "Freddie Mercury Lives" sign, but at least I got my Gwar sign on TV.[/quote]

You liar! We all know KaneRobot's aren't friendly. They're like velociraptors with a craving for peanut butter.

[quote name='Zen Davis']They're like velociraptors with a craving for peanut butter.[/QUOTE]

Gots to get my Peter Pan Skippy Jif on, daymn

[quote name='KaneRobot']When they get to the one from Detroit where Sabu wrestled Flash Funk, if anyone sees a guy behind the announcer's table holding a "SABU JUMP HERE" sign, that would be your friendly neighborhood KaneRobot.

Actually I'm all over that episode. Here's one screencap...my friend fucked up holding the "Freddie Mercury Lives" sign, but at least I got my Gwar sign on TV.[/QUOTE]

That was the MNR they had up two weeks ago. I missed that crowd sign, though I see it in the pic. Heh.

"IF YOU SEE ME CHEWING THIS, I'M JUST CHEWING ON A BIG ASS NIPPLE. THAT'S RIGHT."

WARNING: The ending gets weird as hell.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6btKV0gVt-A[/media]

[quote name='Purple Flames']Did anything of note happen during the first 5 minutes of IMPACT? I was watching a movie.[/quote]

I figure you can ask this same question 5 minutes after the end of the show and get the same response :( With that being said, Curry Man won a battle royal and Joe/Nash/Christian vs the Angle Alliance in a best of 3 match series is going on with Christian vs Angle in a cage as it's tied 1-1 so far...that's about it really

[quote name='mykevermin']That was the MNR they had up two weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh shit, would have liked to cap that one to have it at a better quality than my old VHS tape, although I can probably find it downloadable somewhere. Thanks.

Sweet Christ was this ever a baffling show. It began with Cornette ADDING STIPS to a match that didn't need any in Booker vs. Roode, which now has three stips - if Booker wins, Traci gets to lash Banks, if Roode wins, he gets to beat Traci (what about no man-on-woman violence?), and it'll be a strap match. Great. They took a match that probably would've been quite good on its own and bogged it down with a stipulation it didn't need.

Then we find out that the six-man tag main event wrestlers will be in matches to determine AN ADVANTAGE! Said advantage isn't actually mentioned until the second match in the series, where it's stated that it'll be a one-man advantage for five minutes for the winning team. Why? I have no idea. They'll be doing this EXACT SAME THING for the Lethal Lockdown War Games match, and what's worse, they gave the faces the edge, which makes them the heels in the match.

Then we got the Destination X battle royal to ADD A STIPULATION to a match at the PPV. For some reason, the Guns and the Infection are in this, but I don't recall their match being announced, and it wasn't shown in the PPV rundown, but I guess they're facing each other for some reason. Somehow, Curry Man wins the match, but Shark Boy, despite being eliminated, named the stipulation. Now 3D vs. Curry/Sharky, which I can't fathom drawing a single buy for the show is now a potentially career-ending street fight (and like the Guns' match, wasn't mentioned in the PPV rundown later on). What. The. fuck.

That also comes to mind when I think about the Black Reign-Misty-Crystal skit, which had some funny moments (Reign asking if she meant that Misty stank, then saying that Crystal stank), and some...weird ones (like Reign then sniffing Misty) then stating that he'll eat Eric Young's face.

The women's brawl between Traci and Banks was hilarious thanks to its combination of bad-looking throws into various objects, missed punches, and an unopened KFC meal in styrofoam (with soda) sitting on the desk in the background.

At least the show had some good matches on it. AJ-Nash was good (Nash's "Big Sexy 2008 Tour: Sold Out" shirt rules", while Tomko-Joe was rocking along nicely until the finish that pissed the crowd off, and Cage-Angle was very good. I loved the top rope ankle lock spot - I wish it had been saved for the PPV, or better yet, that this match was the main event of the PPV, as it was better than the actual main event will likely be. The bullshit finish irked me, but at least TNA lived up to the billing of every match going to a finish, even though Cornette was specific and stated that the match could only end by going over the top of the cage, and yet guys were allowed to go through the door constantly.

The "Rough Cut" was a waste of time. It was supposed to give us a look at the men behind the wrestlers, kind of like the Global Impact documentary, and instead just served as something to further an angle, and only lasted a few minutes, so I'm not sure what we're supposed to have learned about BG and Kip other than they were put together because "they" had no plans for them, and that neither BG or Kip were ever the most dedicated guys in wrestling.

Then there was Judas vs. Rhino, which was okay - not bad, not particularly good, but a perfectly acceptable match, then Storm comes out, beats up Rhino, and yells at him, but we can't hear what he's saying because his theme is blaring, and when he can be heard, it doesn't serve a purpose because he's eventually bleeped, and then they just fade to black and never mention it again - despite it building to "the most dangerous match in TNA".

Somehow, all of this was supposed to make me want to either buy the PPV or attend it live. I have no idea how.

Quotes for the "Fighting for the Edge" edition of Impact -
Angle - AJ, Tomko, all we have to do is win two out of our three matches and we’ll have the man advantage at Destination X. Tonight could be the most important night in the history of the Angle Alliance!
AJ - Where’s Karen?
Angle - AT HOME, WHERE SHE BELONGS! Why have you been calling my wife?
AJ - Well, according to Karen, I’m her husband too…
Angle - Shut up and take that stupid crown off your head!
Angle - Tomko, tonight, you’ve got Samoa Joe in a first blood match. Samoans love to bleed, SO MAKE HIM BLEED HARD!
Tomko - Okay.
Tenay - This Sunday, it’s the Angle Alliance versus the Unlikely Alliance, but tonight, we’ll find out who gets the man advantage at Destination X.
Cornette - Destination X is shaping up to be yet another great pay-per-view. We’ve got Elevation X, Booker T versus Robert Roode, and the knockouts, X division, and tag titles will be defended. Tonight, the men involved in the main event will be involved in three separate singles contests. Kevin Nash will face AJ Styles in a street fight, Tomko will face Samoa Joe in a first blood match, and Christian Cage will face Kurt Angle in a six sides of steel match in our main event where the only way to win is to go over the top of the cage and reach the floor. All matches must have a winner, and the team with two wins tonight goes into the main event with an advantage, while the losing team goes in with a handicap. Now, let’s bring out the man who will face Robert Roode…Booker T!
Tenay - It’ll be hard to watch this B-roll, but let’s watch Robert Roode strap Booker T.
Cornette - This Sunday, you’ll have Robert Roode in a match where you’ll be joined wrist-to-wrist with a ten foot leather strap. But, there’s a special stipulation, Brooks in your corner, Banks in his, and if Roode wins, he has a chance to give Traci Brooks 10 lashes, but if you win, then Traci gets to take that big, thick strap and give Payton Banks those 10 lashes she so richly deserves!
Booker - My thoughts is this. That chicken head…
Tenay - THE CHICKEN HEAD JUST FOUND OUT IT’LL BE A STAND BY YOUR MAN LEATHER STRAP MATCH!
Roode - Screw you Cornette, and screw you too, Booker T. Unlike you, Booker. (fans boo) SCREW ALL OF YOU! Unlike you, Robert Roode is not one to put a woman like Payton Banks in harm’s way. You may think it’s funny to see her get strapped, but to me, it’s pathetic. And it’s against my moral fiber.
DW - MORAL FIBER!? HE BROKE SHARMELL’S JAW AND HE COULD CARE LESS!
Roode - This whole thing is between you and me, and at Destination X, it will end between you and me. What I’m trying to say is this - stop hiding behind your skanks and for once in your life, be a man and fight your own damn battles!
Booker - You know, we don’t gotta wait, we can do this right now!
Tenay - OH THEY’RE FIGHTING ON THE APRON!
DW - HE’S TRYING TO KILL HIM! THEY’RE TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER!
Tenay - STAND BY YOUR MAN LEATHER STRAP MATCH, LET’S HEAR FROM THE UNLIKELY ADVANTAGE!
Crystal - If you guys win two of your three matches, the Angle Alliance has to start one man short.
Joe - Tonight, we gain an advantage and you lose an advantage. Tomko, you will bleed!
Cage - The three of us have come to an understanding, and more importantly, we understand business - THE WRESTLING BUSINESS! It’s called working the system - you’ve got two past world heavyweight champions and one future world champion. Our way might not be the most popular way, it might get ya some heat with the boys in the back, or with management, but WHO CARES!? You can call us the usual suspects, and tonight, the usual suspects are going to do take out the Angle Alliance. Tonight, Kurt Angle, you’re gonna find out why they call me…okay, why I call myself, THE INSTANT CLASSIC!
Nash - AJ BROTHER, WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THE KEVSTER AND HIS 17 TIMES SURGICALLY REPAIRED KNEES COME DOWN ON YOU!?
Ad Guy - Up next, Kevin Nash faces AJ Styles in a street fight!
New Nash Shirt - 2008 Big Sexy Tour - SOLD OUT!
Tenay - The winning team tonight gets an advantage!
DW - WHAT AN ADVANTAGE IT IS! 2-ON-3! FOR FIVE MINUTES, BUT THAT FIVE MINUTES WILL SEEM LIKE AN ETERNITY!
DW - After watching Kevin Nash last week, you’d better be focused 1000%, or Kevin Nash WILL KILL YOU!
(during Nash-AJ)Tenay - This replay is brought to you by 10,000 B.C.
Tenay - The winning team tonight gets a five minute advantage at Destination X!
Tenay - LET’S TAKE IT TO CRYSTAL, SHE’S WITH THE ALTER EGO OF DUSTIN RHODES - BLACK REIGN!
Crystal - Black Reign, I don’t like being around you and Misty.
Reign - Why? Does Misty stink? (he sniffs Misty) I THINK YOU STINK! Eric Young, we aren’t movie monsters, WE’RE REAL! Kaz, if you make it to Destination X, I WILL EAT YOUR FACE!
Crystal - Jay Lethal, we all know you have a big X Division title defense match at Destination X, but tonight you’ve got a battle royal.
Lethal - Yeah, I’M GONNA POP LITTLE PETEY PUMP! I’m gonna date So Cal Val and I might hit it, YEAH!
EY - Come on JB, let’s do this, be quiet - I saw this in a movie.
JB - Just do what Kaz said - reach inside and pull it out.
EY - The monsters are gonna give me a wedgie at the pay-per-view?
JB - No, reach inside yourself…
EY - Give myself a wedgie?
JB - No, Kaz said that we all have an alter ego. You just need to find yours.
Tenay - Now it’s a special Destination X battle royal - the winner gets to add a STIPULATION TO THEIR MATCH AT DESTINATION X!
Ray - YOU LOSERS JUST WAIT RIGHT THERE! AFTER ME AND DEVON MAKE WEIGHT, WE’RE WINNING THIS BATTLE ROYAL!
Tenay - DEVON FAILS!
DW- If Ray fails, THEY CAN’T NAME THEIR STIPULATION FOR DESTINATION X!
Ray - Fine, we don’t wanna be in this battle royal anyway! YOU KNOW WHY WE CAN’T MAKE WEIGHT EVERY WEEK? BECAUSE MUSCLE WEIGHS MORE THAN FAT!
DW - I haven’t been able to see the muscle through all that fat.
Tenay - Now with their match against Curry Man and Shark Boy, they have no chance at naming their stipulation at Destination X!
Tenay - YOU KNOW WHAT I HEARD ABOUT PETEY AND STEINER?
DW - Yes, Steiner’s gonna make sure that Petey has Rocka Khan to make sure that he wins the X division title!
Tenay - CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? THE SICK FLIP PILEDRIVER ALLOWED PETEY TO ELIMINATE BLACK MACHISMO!?
Tenay - FINAL THREE IN THE DESTINATION X BATTLE ROYAL - THE WINNER GETS TO ADD A STIPULATION TO THEIR ALREADY-SCHEDULED DESTINATION X MATCH!
DW - Curry Man hits Hoyt with the back hip attack!
Tenay - RELLIK IS ON THE VERGE OF BEING ABLE TO ADD A STIPULATION TO HIS MATCH AT DESTINATION X!
Tenay - DOMO LARAITO! CURRY MAN WINS THE BATTLE ROYAL!
Tenay - CURRY MAN GETS TO NAME HIS STIPULATION! WHAT KIND OF MATCH WILL IT BE? CAN HE EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH?
Curry Man - Domo Arigato! Destination X-ooo, Sharky Booyyyy-ooo
Shark Boy - No one can understand a damn word of that Chinese you’re speaking now!
Tenay - It’s Japanese if you’re keeping score.
Shark Boy - Fat boys, if you lose the match, or fail to make weight - you’re gone from TNA for good! If you’d like to see them gone, give me a SHELL YEAH!
DW - SHELL YEAH!
Shark Boy - If you manage to make weight, we’re gonna have a good, old-fashioned Fish Market Street Fight!
Tenay - OH AND WHY WOULDN’T WE!
Shark Boy - Only instead of shoving it in your face, we’re gonna shove it up your fat basses!
Tenay - At Destination X, it’ll be a fish market street fight! Now let’s go to JB with Velvet Sky and Angelina Love!
Velvet - Pet her.
Angelina - Velvet Sky and I want to apologize for mocking your premonitin.
Velvet - We were dead wrong - even beautiful people make mistakes, once.
Angelina - Next week, we’re gonna give you a makeover! Free of charge! We’re gonna make you one of the beautiful people! Just like us!
Roxxi - Beautiful people!?
Penzer - THIS IS THE FIRST BLOOD MATCH! Coming down to the ring, one half of the TNA World Tag Team championship, TOMKO!
(Joe rings bell with the hammer)Tenay - JOE’S GOT THE HAMMER!
DW - Joe’s checking his head to make sure he isn’t bleeding, and it’s like giving him some extra strength.
(after a leg lariat into the chair)DW - THERE’S NO WAY TOMKO’S HEAD ISN’T BLEEDING!
Tenay - OH, IT ISN’T BLEEDING!
(a bleeding wound is found on Joe’s arm)DW - THEY’RE STOPPING THE MATCH FOR THAT!?
Tenay - WELL, THAT’S THE RULE OF A FIRST BLOOD MATCH!
Storm - I AM COWBOY JAMES STORM, AND I AM NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING!
Kip - Brian was good in the mic, and my mic skills aren’t so good. I was dedicated to working out, finding a gym in every town, he wasn’t. Not that I was always the most dedicated guy, but I was near the top.
(after 3 minutes)DW - IT’S ALWAYS GREAT TO SEE THE PERSONAL SIDE OF THESE TNA SUPERSTARS!
J.B. - Where is your son, Abyss?
Mitchell - I’ve never been one to brag, in fact, I’ve never been one to talk about myself. I’m here to tell everyone in the Impact Zone, and everyone watching the idiot box that I WAS RIGHT! DON’T EVER DOUBT ME! MY NUMBER 1 SON DID EXACTLY WHAT I SAID HE WOULD DO! In a fit of shame, my son Abyss removed his mask. Abyss, Chris, you can go join your mother in the looney bin - I’m sure there’s a rubber room for you. Now that brings us to Rhino, or should I say Wino - you’re fond of the fruit of the vine, but you never listened to me when where were on speaking terms when I said that the key was indulgence not convulsion. My son never drinks wine, hooch, or bathtub gin, but he does have a taste for blood - and he’s going to drink yours. He will do that, and I will giggle maniacally while you choke on your own blood. Bottoms up!
Rhino - Storm, this belt’s a lot like you - it’s a piece of crap! YOU KNOW WHAT I DO TO PIECES OF CRAP? (he throws belt down and smashes it) NOW BRING ME MY OPPONENT SO I CAN GIVE HIM THE GORE, GORE, GORE!!!
Penzer - From the DEPTHS OF HELL - JUDAS MESIAS!
Tenay - To update the situation- it’s three weeks later, and nothing has been solved. No one has seen Abyss.
DW- I think he’s just emotionally exhausted and doesn’t have it in him anymore.
Saed - SILENCE! KONG DOES NOT WISH TO SPEAK, BUT THIS IS WHAT KONG WANTS TO SAY! Tonight, Salinas, Kong is very sorry for what she’s going to do to you. She doesn’t know you, but she’s going to destroy you. Now, I shall address the swine - ODB and Gail Kim. You both have committed an act of war, and you both shall suffer the wrath of Kong for your foolish acts!
Cide - Why are you covered in bed sheets? Let’s take a peek…(Kong pushes him)
DW - THIS HAS BECOME A TENSE SITUATION!
Tenay - AWESOME KONG WRESTLES NEXT!
Tenay - In TNA, dominance in a single division for a prolonged period of time is rare - except for the Knockouts division, which is dominated by Awesome Kong.
Tenay - TNA DEBUTS IN NORFOLK, VIRGINIA THIS WEEKEND, AND JUST LOOK AT THIS LINEUP! Awesome Kong versus Gail Kim versus ODB, Petey Williams with Scott Steiner’s freak versus Black Machismo for the X division title, the STAND BY YOUR MAN STRAP MATCH, BOOKER T VERSUS ROBERT ROODE, THE UNLIKELY ALLIANCE VERSUS THE ANGLE ALLIANCE! GO TO TNAWRESTLING.COM FOR MORE!
DW - Kurt Angle wouldn’t want to be nothing but the deciding factor! WHEN WE COME BACK, SIX SIDES OF STEEL!
Tenay - You can win this match by either climbing over the top of the cage, or going through the door and hitting the floor.
DW - Boy, if Angle had scooted out of the cage faster, he’d be the…victorious in this match.
DW - Both of these realize how important this is - they want to inflict pain on the other one!
Tenay - Angle tries to take him up for the Angle/Olympic Slam, but Christian reverses!
DW - ANGLE’S GOT HIM IN AN ANKLE LOCK ON THE TOP ROPE! UNBELIEVABLE!
DW - CHRISTIAN’S LEG IS CAUGHT IN THE ROPES! SEE? IT’S CAUGHT!
DW - Angle’s starting to climb, looking for a direction where he’s comfortable with the fall…
Tenay - THE ANGLE ALLIANCE WILL BE OUTNUMBERED AT DESTINATION X!
Tenay - JOE’S TRYING TO USE THE BELL RINGER TO BREAK THE LOCK!
DW - NOW NASH HAS THE BELL RINGER!
Tenay - DON’T EXPECT A WRESTLING MATCH, IT’LL BE AN ALL-OUT BRAWL AT DESTINATION X!

Screens -

REBBOJ LIVES!

Here is a new review of the RING OF HONOR RISING ABOVE PPV, so you can get an idea of what to look forward to. Give it a chance. They'll have you at hello. :)

"A really well constructed PPV, one that actually comes off better on TV than it did live....For the $10 pricetag, this will be a better show for your dollar than any other PPV this year in terms of wrestling content....

The Manhattan crowd really adds a great, unique atmosphere to the show....Danielson vs. Morishima might very well be the Abdullah the Butcher vs. Bruiser Brody of their generation if they keep having brawls like that. For guys who are considered two of the best workers right now, that was one intense brawl....

Nigel vs. Aries was just awesome, with the unplanned cut and concussion from Nigel adding a different dimension then was originally designed.... Briscoes vs. No Remorse Corp. was a textbook 21st century tag match.

The Scramble Match early on was possibly the only bout that came off better live, but that's to be expected with 100 guys flying around. You can't catch everything....The sight of Necro Butcher attacking people with the potted tree backstage was great....Delirous vs. Albright was decent as well.

Overall, a better show that's up there with Man Up in terms of quality, and may even be a little better due to tightened production. You can't go wrong here."

NEW ROH $10 SALE!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
THE BIG 10 SALE
Over 100 Ring of Honor DVD's on sale, General Admission tickets to live events in March and April for $10 each, plus save 10% off your next order. You can also win a free pair of tickets to Wrestlemania in Orlando, FL. Read below for details.

You can now purchase the following Ring of Honor DVD's for only $10 each:

-The Era of Honor Begins 2/23/02 (Low Ki vs. Bryan Danielson vs. Christopher Daniels; Eddie Guerrero vs. Super Crazy)
-Road to the Title 6/22/02 (One night tournament to determine the four men who will battle for the ROH Title)
-Unscripted 9/21/02 (Paul London vs. Michael Shane Street Fight, Low Ki vs. Xavier ROH World Title Match, One Night ROH Tag Team Title Tournament)
-Glory By Honor 10/5/02 (Low Ki vs. Samoa Joe Fight Without Honor, Christopher Daniels vs. Doug Williams)
-All Star Extravaganza 11/9/02 (Low Ki & Steve Corino vs. Masato Tanaka & Shinjiro Otani, AJ Styles vs. Bryan Danielson)
-Night of the Butcher 12/7/02 (Homicide & Abdullah the Butcher vs. The Carnage Crew, Paul London vs. Bryan Danielson)
-Final Battle 2002 (American Dragon Bryan Danielson vs. Low Ki vs. Samoa Joe vs. Steve Corino)

-One Year Anniversary 2/8/03 (Low Ki vs. Paul London vs. AJ Styles with the winner get a shot at the ROH Title, Samoa Joe vs. Bryan Danielson, Steve Corino vs. Homicide)
-Expect The Unexpected 3/15/03 (CM Punk vs. Raven, Christopher Daniels & Xavier vs. The Amazing Red & AJ Styles ROH Tag Team Title Match)
-Retribution: Round Robin Challenge II 4/26/03 (Paul London, Christopher Daniels, & THe Amazing Red battle in the second annual Round Robin Challenge tournament; CM Punk vs. Homicide; Samoa Joe vs. Doug Williams ROH Title Match)
-Night of the Champions 3/22/03 (Xavier vs. Samoa Joe ROH Title Match, Low Ki vs. Jody Fleisch)
-Night of the Grudges 6/14/03 (AJ Styles vs. Paul London, The Group vs. The Prophecy)
-Wrestlerave' 03 6/28/05 (Homicide vs. Trent Acid Fight Without Honor; CM Punk & Colt Cabana vs. Raven & Christopher Daniels; Samoa Joe vs. Dan Maff ROH Title Match)
-Death Before Dishonor 7/19/03 (Paul London makes his final ROH appearance as he challenges Samoa Joe for the ROH World Title; Raven vs. CM Punk Dog Collar Match; Briscoes vs. AJ Styles & The Amazing Red; Jeff Hardy in ROH)
-Bitter Friends, Stiffer Enemies 8/16/03 (Steve Corino vs. Homicide)
-Final Battle 2003 12/27/03 (The Great Muta & Arashi vs. Christopher Daniels & Dan Maff, Homicide vs. Satoshi Kojima, AJ Styles vs. Kaz Hayashi)

-ROH Reborn Stage 1 4/23/04 (Samoa Joe vs. Homicide ROH World Title Match, Bryan Danielson vs. CM Punk)
-World Title Classic 6/12/04 (Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk ROH World Title Match)
-Survival of the Fittest 6/24/04 (Bryan Danielson vs. Austin Aries vs. Samoa Joe vs. Mark Briscoe vs. Homicide vs. Colt Cabana)
-Death Before Dishonor II Part 1 7/23/04 (Samoa Joe vs. Homicide, Briscoes vs. Punk & Cabana two out of three falls)
-Glory By Honor III 9/11/04 (Mick Foley debuts,Punk vs. Aries, Danielson vs. Shelley)
-All Star Extravaganza II 12/4/04 (Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk ROH World Title Match, Bryan Danielson vs. Homicide, Austin Aries vs. Low Ki)
-Final Battle 2004 12/26/04 (Samoa Joe vs. Austin Aries ROH World Title Match; Low Ki vs. Bryan Danielson)

-It All Begins 1/15/05 (Foley-Samoa Joe Confrontation, Danielson vs. Homicide, Aries first title defense)
-Trios Tournament 2005 3/5/05 (One night, six man tag team tournament)
-Back To Basics 3/12/05 (Samoa Joe & Jay Lethal vs. CM Punk & Spanky)
-Best Of American Super Juniors Tournament 4/2/05 (Austin Aries vs. Homicide ROH World Title Match, One Night Super Juniors Tournament, BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs vs. Samoa Joe & Jay Lethal for the vacant ROH Tag Titles)
-Stalemate 4/16/05 (Bryan Danielson vs. Homicide in a lumberjack match, Austin Aries vs. James Gibson ROH World Title Match)
-Manhattan Mayhem 5/7/05 (Homicide & Low Ki vs. Samoa Joe & Jay Lethal; Austin Aries vs. Alex Shelley ROH World Title Match; CM Punk vs. Jimmy Rave Dog Collar Match)
-Future Is Now 6/12/05 (Austin Aries vs. Low Ki in a Non Sanctioned, Non Title Match; CM Punk vs. Roderick Strong, Homicide vs. James Gibson, Samoa Joe vs. Nigel McGuinness for the Pure Title)
-Death Before Dishonor III 6/18/05 (Austin Aries vs. CM Punk ROH World Title Match; Samoa Joe vs. Colt Cabana Pure Title Match; Low Ki vs. Jay Lethal)
-Sign of Dishonor 7/8/05 (CM Punk vs. Jay Lethal ROH World Title; Christopher Daniels vs. Colt Cabana; AJ Styles vs. Jimmy Rave; Samoa Joe vs. James Gibson vs. Austin Aries vs. Homicide)
-The Homecoming 7/23/05 (CM Punk vs. Christopher Daniels ROH World Title Match, AJ Styles vs. Jimmy Rave Street Fight)
-Redemption 8/12/05 (CM Punk defends the ROH World Title against Christopher Daniels, James Gibson, & Samoa Joe in an elimination match; Matt Hardy vs. Homicide; Generation Next vs. The Embassy; Low Ki vs. Jay Lethal)
-Punk: The Final Chapter 8/13/05 (CM Punk's ROH farewell vs. Colt Cabana; Matt Hardy vs. Roderick Strong; Samoa Joe & Jay Lethal vs. Low Ki & Homicide)
-Survival of the Fittest 2005 9/24/05 (Features 6 Man Survival of the Fittest Elimination Match)
-Enter The Dragon 10/14/05 (Bryan Danielson vs. Austin Aries ROH World Title Match, Homicide & Low Ki vs. Steve Corino & Colt Cabana)
-Buffalo Stampede 10/15/05 (Bryan Danielson vs. Steve Corino ROH World Title Match; Low Ki vs. Colt Cabana; Nigel McGuinness vs. Samoa Joe Pure Title Match; The Embassy vs. Generation Next NO DQ Six Man War)
-This Means War 10/29/05 (Bryan Danielson vs. Roderick Strong ROH World Title Match, Austin Aries vs. AJ Styles, Curry Man vs. Jay Lethal)
-Showdown in Motown 11/4/05 (Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Sabin ROH World Title Match; AJ Styles & Matt Sydal vs. Jimmy Rave & Abyss; Daniels vs. Joe vs. Cabana vs. Homicide)

-Hell Freezes Over 1/14/06 (Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Hero ROH World Title Match, Samoa Joe vs. BJ Whitmer, AJ Styles vs. Matt Sydal)
-Tag Wars 2006 1/27/06 (Aries & Strong vs. Danielson & Lethal for the ROH Tag Titles; Christopher Daniels vs. Low Ki; Trios Tournament 2006)
-Dissension 1/28/06 (Bryan Danielson vs. AJ Styles ROH World Title Match; Aries & Strong vs. Jacobs & Whitmer ROH Tag Title Match; Daniels vs. Sydal; Low Ki vs. Jack Evans)
-Unscripted II 2/11/06 (CM Punk's surprise return as he teams with Bryan Danielson vs. Jimmy Rave & Adam Pearce, Nigel McGuinness vs. Austin Aries for the Pure Title)
-Fourth Anniversary Show 2/25/06 (Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. AJ Styles & Matt Sydal ROH Tag Title Match, Bryan Danielson vs. Jimmy Rave World Title Match)
-Best in the World 3/25/06 (Bryan Danielson & Samoa Joe vs. KENTA & Naomichi Marufuji; Briscoes vs. Roderick Strong & Jack Evans; Christopher Daniels vs. Alex Shelley)
-Dragon Gate Challenge 3/30/06 (Generation Next vs. Blood Generation; AJ Styles & Matt Sydal vs. Dragon Kid & Genki Horiguchi; Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels, Homicide vs. Colt Cabana; Alex Shelley & Jimmy Rave vs. Bryan Danielson & Delirious)
-Weekend of Champions Night 1 4/28/06 (Bryan Danielson vs. Jimmy Yang ROH World Title; Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. Samoa Joe & Matt Sydal Tag Title Match, Nigel McGuinness vs. Christopher Daniels Pure Title Match)
-Weekend of Champions Night 2 4/29/06 (Bryan Danielson vs. Nigel McGuinness ROH World Title vs. Pure Title; Aries & Strong vs. Rave & Shelley for the Tag Titles; Christopher Daniels vs. Matt Sydal)
-How We Roll 5/12/06 (Bryan Danielson & Christopher Daniels vs. Christian Cage & Colt Cabana; Austin Aries vs. Jay Briscoe; Roderick Strong vs. Mark Briscoe)
-Destiny 6/3/06 (Bryan Danielson vs. Homicide ROH World Title Match; Austin Aries & Roderick Strong ROH Tag Title Match; Christopher Daniels vs. BJ Whitmer)
-Throwdown 6/23/06 (KENTA vs. Roderick Strong; Bryan Danielson vs. BJ Whitmer vs. Jimmy Jacobs ROH World Title Match; Necro Butcher vs. Adam Pearce; Samoa Joe vs. Davey Richards vs. Delirious vs. Jimmy Rave)
-Chi Town Struggle 6/24/06 (KENTA vs. Austin Aries; Bryan Danielson vs. Colt Cabana ROH World Title Match; ROH vs. CZW Six Man Tag War)
-Generation Now 7/29/06 (Bryan Danielson vs. Nigel McGuinness ROH World Title Match, Christopher Daniels vs. Christian Cage, Generation Next's Last Stand as Aries, Strong, Evans, & Sydal team up together for the final time)
-Time To Man Up 8/4/06 (Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. KENTA & Davey Richards; AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe; Bryan Danielson vs. Jack Evans)
-Anarchy In The UK 8/13/06 (Bryan Danielson vs. Roderick Strong ROH World Title Match; Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Davey Richards & Matt Sydal; BJ Whitmer vs. Go Shiozaki; Bryan Danielson vs. SUWA ROH World Title Match)
-Epic Encounter II 8/25/06 (Bryan Danielson vs. Nigel McGuinness ROH World Title 2/3 Falls Match; Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. Samoa Joe & BJ Whitmer Tag Title Match; Matt Sydal vs. Delirious)
-Gut Check 8/26/06 (Bryan Danielson vs. Colt Cabana ROH World Title Match; Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal Tag Title Match; Briscoes vs. Homicide & Davey Richards)
-Glory By Honor V Night 1 9/15/06 (Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. KENTA & Naomichi Marufuji; Samoa Joe vs. Roderick Strong; Austin Aries vs. Davey Richards; Christopher Daniels vs. Nigel McGuinness)
-Survival of the Fittest 2006 10/6/06 (First round matches include: Samoa Joe vs. Bryan Danielson, Christopher Daniels vs. Austin Aries, Briscoes vs. Homicide & Roderick Strong, Matt Sydal vs. Davey Richards, Delirious vs. Jimmy Rave)
-Motor City Madness 10/7/06 (Briscoes vs. Samoa Joe & Homicide STREET FIGHT; Bryan Danielson vs. Austin Aries ROH World Title Match)
-Honor Reclaims Boston 11/3/06- (KENTA & Davey Richards vs. Roderick Strong & Austin Aries; Bryan Danielson vs. Delirious ROH World Title Match; Samoa Joe, Homicide, & BJ Whitmer vs. The Briscoes & Steve Corino)
-The Bitter End 11/4/06 (KENTA vs. Matt Sydal; Homicide vs. Steve Corino Fight Without Honor; Samoa Joe & Nigel McGuinness vs. Bryan Danielson & Jimmy Rave)
-Dethroned 11/25/06 (Samoa Joe & Homicide vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe Falls Count Anywhere Elimination Street Fight; Davey Richards vs. Austin Aries; Chris Hero & Cladio Castagnoli vs. Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal World Tag Team Title Match)
-Chicago Spectacular Night 1 12/8/06 (Bryan Danielson vs. Samoa Joe ROH World Title Steel Cage Match; Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. Matt Sydal & Shingo Dragon Gate Rules; Colt Cabana vs. Jimmy Jacobs; Homicide vs. Brent Albright)
-Chicago Spectacular Night 2 12/9/06 (Bryan Danielson, Jimmy Rave, Shingo, & Jimmy Jacobs vs. Delirious, Colt Cabana, Nigel McGuinness, & BJ Whitmer Eight Man Elimintation Tag; Adam Pearce vs. Homicide Steel Cage Match; Samoa Joe vs. Mark Briscoe; Davey Richards vs. Jay Briscoe)

-Fifth Year Festival: Philly 2/17/07 (Homicide vs. Takeshi Morishima ROH World Title Match; Briscoes vs. El Generico & Kevin Steen; Samoa Joe vs. Jimmy Rave; Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal vs. Jack Evans & Shingo Tag Title Match)
-Fifth Year Festival: Dayton 2/23/07 (Takeshi Morishima vs. BJ Whitmer ROH World Title Match; Samoa Joe vs. Davey Richards; Matt Sydal vs. Austin Aries Dragon Gate Open The Brave Gate Championship; Homicide vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Jay Briscoe)
-Fifth Year Festival: Chicago 2/24/07 (Samoa Joe & Homicide vs. Takeshi Morishima & Nigel McGuinness; Colt Cabana vs. Jimmy Jacobs Windy City Death Match; Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal vs. The Briscoes Tag Title Match; Austin Aries & Matt Cross vs. Roderick Strong & Davey Richards
-Fifth Year Festival: Liverpool 3/3/07 (Samoa Joe vs. Nigel McGuinness; Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Shingo & Naruki Doi Tag Title Match; Roderick Strong vs. PAC FIP Title Match; Homicide vs. Davey Richards)
-Fifth Year Festival: Finale 3/4/07 (Samoa Joe's final ROH match vs. Homicide; Nigel McGuinness vs. Jimmy Rave Fight Without Honor; Jay Briscoe vs. Mark Briscoe; Naruki Doi & Shingo vs. Davey Richards & Rocky Romero Tag Title Match)
-All Star Extravaganza III 3/30/07 (ROH vs. Dragon Gate 8 Man Tag with Austin Aries, Delirious, Claudio Castagnoli & Rocky Romero vs. CIMA, Susumu Yokosuka, Dragon Kid & Ryo Saito; Roderick Strong vs. Jack Evans; Davey Richards vs. Masaaki Mochizuki)
*All Star Extravaganza III is only on sale for $10 until Monday, March 10th at 9am EST

-Best of CM Punk Vol. 2- Straightedge
-Best of CM Punk Vol. 3- The Legacy Continues
-Best of AJ Styles- Evolution of a Phenom
-Best of AJ Styles Vol. 2- The Phenomenon Continues
-Best of Christopher Daniels Vol. 2- Say Your Prayers
-Best of Spanky- Danger, Danger
-Best of The Rottweilers- Let The Gates Of Hell Open
-Best of The Second City Saints- Chicago's Elite
-Best of Colt Cabana- Good Times, Great Memories
-Bloodlust Vol. 1- ROH’s Bloodiest Matches
-Best of The Briscoe Brothers- Tag Team Excellence
-Best of Roderick Strong- Suffering Is Inevitable
-Do or Die II & III
-Do or Die IV

-Straight Shootin' with Samoa Joe & CM Punk
-Straight Shootin' with Konnan
-Straight Shootin' with Bruno Sammartino
-Straight Shootin' with Lance Storm
-Straight Shootin' with The Women of Honor
-Straight Shootin' with AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels
-Straight Shootin' with Raven & Sandman Vol. 2
-Straight Shootin' with Jim Cornette & JJ Dillon
-Secrets of the Ring with Raven Vol. 2
-Secrets of the Ring with Raven Vol. 3
-Secrets of the Ring with Raven Vol. 4
-Secrets of the Ring with Raven Vol. 5
-Secrets of the Ring with Al Snow
-Secrets of the Ring with Dusty Rhodes
-Straight Shootin' with Jim Cornette & Bill Watts
-Straight Shootin' with Jim Cornette & Bill Watts Vol. 2
-Straight Shootin' with Jim Cornette & Percy Pringle
-Straight Shootin' with Terry Funk & Shane Douglas
-Straight Shootin' with 2 Cold Scorpio
-Straight Shootin' with Kamala
-Straight Shootin' with Christopher Daniels
-Straight Shootin' with Samoa Joe
-Straight Shootin' with Jushin Liger
-Straight Shootin' with Steve Corino
[/FONT]

New ROH DVD Cover

Products__2584_14.jpg

[quote name='Sporadic']wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23D1CcJnFVM[/quote]

i saw that earlier. badass! :)

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Here is a another review for Rising Above.

The Tag Scramble was insane! enough said

The Shimmer match was really good. I like seeing the Women of Honor getting to showcase their skills on PPV

Stevens vs. Richards was very entertaining, and I thought that the finish was done well. The opening to this match was pretty cool as well.

Claudio vs. Hero was fun. It was much better than their encounter at Unscripted III and MM2, in my opinion.

Dragon vs. Morishima part IV was pretty crazy. I forgot that this match happened, so I was pretty excited. Hard hitting and Intensity describe this match. It was a great way to continue their feud, and keep the fans' mouths watering.

Briscoes vs. NRC was a really good 2 out of 3 falls match. I'll just say it didn't fit the format of the normal Briscoes 2 out of 3 falls match from this past summer.

And then there was the main event!...WOW
Believe the hype Gabe and everyone else is putting on this match. I knew the outcome of the match beforehand, and I was still marking out! The spot where Aries dives out onto McGuinness is actually shown in slow motion from a PERFECT angle, and I seriously cringed.

Oh! The backstage segments are a great add to the PPV experience, and ROH really pulled it off.

Overall, this show is definitely worth $10. I would have paid way more to see this show.
[/FONT]

Stars of Honor DVD Teaser -

I have to say that the opening for this is downright terrible and pathetic.

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=n8AlSe5Kq-I[/MEDIA]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Ring Of Honor will have a special fanfest as part of Orlando Jai-Alai on Saturday, March 29th from noon to 3pm. Admission is FREE!!!

There will also be free prizes. You can meet ROH stars and get their autographs (there is a fee for autographs). You also get free Jai-Alai Jerseys (while supplies last) with the purchase of any autographed photo.

There will be two autograph sessions (12pm-1pm and 1pm-2pm) and then there will be a special "Hit The Wall" contest with the ROH stars. See ROH's best try their hand at the Jai-Alai sport. We already know that they are the best in the squared circle, but how will they do at Jai-Alai? The "Hit The Wall" contest will take place between the games from 2pm-3pm.

Orlando Jai-Alai
6405 S US Highway 17/92,
Fern Park FL. 32730

Meet these ROH stars and even more will still be announced:
-ROH World Champion Nigel McGuinness
-Jay & Mark Briscoe
-Austin Aries
-Delirious
-The Age Of The Fall of Jimmy Jacobs, Tyler Black & Lacey
-Larry Sweeney
-Erick Stevens
-plus more names will be announced soon!!!

Join us for this fanfest as ROH's huge weekend in Orlando at the end of March gets even bigger!!!
[/FONT]

Zen, are any of those $10 DVD's worth checking out?

I picked up a UPW "Shock Wave" DVD yesterday at Fry's for a dollar. It's got Tom Howard vs. Keiji Sakoda, Kendrick/Kazarian/B-Boy in a two fall three way, Predator vs. Tony Jones w/ The Miz, and a bonus from Japan of Spanky vs. Kazarian.

Damn, I have a new favorite wrestler, The Human Tornado. Thanks for making a topic of someone I would have never heard of otherwise. This guy is awesome, man a big company needs to sign him. I mean a slam dunk into a hurricarna. Pure Greatness.

WHY CHUCK TAYLOR IS SO AWESOME!

HE MAKES LITTLE KIDS CRY!

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=fyT2vszYg7I&feature=related[/MEDIA]

HE MAKES TWO KIDS CRY WITH ONE SCREAM!

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=_4LJu9XUoIM&feature=related[/MEDIA]

AND HE EVEN THREATENS TO STAB THEM IN THE FACE AFTER A SHOW IN THE PARKING LOT! GUEST STARRING HUMAN TORNADO!

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=wyydcMVgM-g&feature=related[/MEDIA]

Ring Of Honor will have a special fanfest as part of Orlando Jai-Alai on Saturday, March 29th from noon to 3pm. Admission is FREE!!!

There will also be free prizes. You can meet ROH stars and get their autographs (there is a fee for autographs). You also get free Jai-Alai Jerseys (while supplies last) with the purchase of any autographed photo.

Orlando Jai-Alai
6405 S US Highway 17/92,
Fern Park FL. 32730

Meet these ROH stars and even more will still be announced:
-ROH World Champion Nigel McGuinness
-Jay & Mark Briscoe
-Austin Aries
-Delirious
-The Age Of The Fall of Jimmy Jacobs, Tyler Black & Lacey
-Larry Sweeney
-Erick Stevens
-plus more names will be announced soon!!!

HUMAN TORNADO VS. MATT SYDAL VS. MATT CROSS VS. ARCHADIA!

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=fhLzZnJLU90[/media]

[quote name='dre297']Best topic ever . Some of the guys in theses vids should be in wwe or tna .[/quote]

That's why you support the indie companies like PWG, CHIKARA, and ROH.

PWG - All Star Weekend V Night 2 - http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch/070.html - $14.95

070.jpghttp:
070.jpg

CHIKARA - Best of 2007 - http://smartmarkvideo.com/product.php?productid=16217&cat=10&page=1 - $20

chikarabest2007.jpghttp:
chikarabest2007.jpg

This 3 disc releases features the top matches of 2007 from Chikara.

1. Team TNA vs. BLK Out (2/17/07) King of Trios, Nt. 2
2. Quack/Jig/Storm vs. Pantera/Lince/Sicodelico (2/18/07) King of Trios, Nt. 3
3. Claudio Castagnoli vs. Ricochet (2/18/07) King of Trios, Nt. 3
4. BLK Out vs. Hallowicked/Colony (3/24/2007) Time Will Prove Everything
5. Cheech/Cloudy vs. F.I.S.T. (4/22/2007) Rey de Voladores
6. Pac vs. Ricochet vs. Retail Dragon vs. Chuck Taylor (4/22/07) Rey de Voladores
7. Mike Quackenbush vs. Chris Hero (5/26/07) Aniversario?
8. Lince Dorado vs. Mitch Ryder (6/24/07) YLC V, Nt. 3
9. Los Ice Creams vs. Olsen Twins (7/21/07) Showdown in CrisisLand
10. Tim Donst vs. Eddie Kingston (7/21/07) Showdown in CrisisLand
11. The Colony vs. Tres Deliriosos (8/5/07) Maximum Overdraft
12. F.I.S.T. vs. Briscoe Brothers (8/5/07) Maximum Overdraft
13. Chuck Taylor vs. Ricochet (8/18/07) International Invaders 2nd Stage
14. Claudio vs. Pac (8/18/07) International Invaders 2nd Stage
15. Olsen Twins vs. Cheech/Cloudy (9/22/07) Cibernetico & Robin
16. Incoherence vs. Icarus/Taylor (10/26/07) Bruised
17. Cheech/Cloudy vs. Osirian Portal (10/26/07) Bruised
18. Icarus vs. Tim Donst (10/27/07) New Star Navigation
19. Shane Storm vs. Chuck Taylor (11/16/07) Battle Who Could Care Less
20. Claudio Castagnoli vs. MIYAWAKI (11/17/07) Sordid Perils
21. Incoherence vs. Cheech/Cloudy (11/17/07) Sordid Perils
22. Claudio Castagnoli vs. Chris Hero (12/9/07) Stephen Colbert > Bill O'Reilly
23. Bonus Material: Hero vs. Equinox video recap
24. Bonus Material: Mitch Ryder vs. Lince Dorado highlight package

ROH - Man Up - http://www.rohwrestling.com/shoponline.asp?point=moreinfo&catid=161&id=2511 - $20

Products__2511_14.jpg

Man Up PPV:
1. Nigel McGuinness vs. Chris Hero vs. Claudio Castagnoli vs. Naomichi Marufuji (Four Corner Survival #1 Contender's Match)
2. Rocky Romero vs. Matt Cross
3. Davey Richards vs. Austin Aries
4. Roderick Strong vs. Erick Stevens
5. Takeshi Morishima vs. Bryan Danielson (ROH World Title Match)
6. Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico (World Tag Team Title LADDER WAR)

Bonus Matches:
7. Mitch Franklin vs. Alex Payne (Top of the Class Trophy)
8. Lacey & Sara Del Rey vs. Amazing Kong & Daizee Haze
9. BJ Whitmer & Brent Albright vs. Chasyn Rance & Kenny King
10. Jack Evans vs. Tyler Black
11. Matt Sydal vs. Delirious
12. Blood Edit: Age Of The Fall Debut

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']that can't make any money that way. Im they are in high school gyms. One vid had maybe twenty people tops.[/quote]

They usually make money from the DVDs they sell.

PWG All Star Weekend V Night 2 Teaser

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBhANJgbwz0[/media]

CHIKARA King of Trios 2008 Teaser

http://wigglysworld.com/chikara/Site/chikara.html

ROH Man Up Teaser

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ffGRPBMlc4[/media]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back