IndieGameStand Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
New thread here.

Minimum is $0.25 and $1.00 or more will unlock a Steam key (when applicable). Beat the current average for bonus content.

How it works:
  • New game every 96 hours. Check back every 4 days for a brand new featured indie game.
  • Pay what you want. Every sale allows you to pick your own price and helps fund indie developers.
  • Support charity. A portion of the proceeds from each sale goes towards the charity of the game developer’s choice.
Past Deals
Currently on sale in the Game Store.
Blog

IndieGameStand on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Steam

Last edited by a moderator:
Arma III Cart was an April Fool's joke just turned into a real thing. Better than Blood Dragon IMO.
Your opinion is wrong.

Blood-Dragon.jpg

So, IGS's store is having a Summer Sale.  Unfortunately, their store interface is not exactly what I would call intuitive as you can't sort by title, price or discount.  So...blah.

So, IGS's store is having a Summer Sale. Unfortunately, their store interface is not exactly what I would call intuitive as you can't sort by title, price or discount. So...blah.
It also looks like Steams store page which is not a complement. Steam's page, esp through the client is very hard to navigate and slow.

And now for something completely different....has anyone tried this Diety Quest game yet?

Has NyxQuest ever been bundled before?
No, but it doesn't come with a steam key on the IGS store. Only way you're getting the Steam version is by buying it on Steam.

Topware doesnt have the rights to the Steam version.

Iron Sky Invasion is $2.99. I'm almost tempted just for the novelty.

If somehow you've managed to miss every bundle with Two Worlds, it's $0.99.

LIES! The charity is the Humane Society.

Anyway, I'm a sucker for anything dogs so that just pushed me over to the BUY side of the fence.

THINK OF THE PUPPIES!
motaki u ever use indie game stand support? if yes how long it took them to reply to ur question?

motaki u ever use indie game stand support? if yes how long it took them to reply to ur question?
A few hours or so? Not long but it was a long time ago when I contacted them and it also wasn't on a weekend.

well i was stupid miss the bta by one damn cent what chance of them fixing it to let me get the bonus bta?
No idea. I've never had that happen thankfully. You can try I guess and see if they will be nice and make an exception. Doesn't hurt to ask.

The BTA stuff doesn't sound like anything all that special though, just some early prototype stuff and a soundtrack. Those maps are supposed to be early prototypes too and probably not anything to write home about. *shrug*.

No idea. I've never had that happen thankfully. You can try I guess and see if they will be nice and make an exception. Doesn't hurt to ask.

The BTA stuff doesn't sound like anything all that special though, just some early prototype stuff and a soundtrack. Those maps are supposed to be early prototypes too and probably not anything to write home about. *shrug*.
yea but i paid 1.50 so yea it kind of reason why i would want to get it now if i paid one buck than i wouldnt bother at all but .50 cents for just game and no bonus then i kind of overpaying

i mean to bta not below the avg one cents
you could buy it again at bta and give me the first one you bought

I'll even send you the form so you can write it off as a tax deduction to my charitable organization Sunasun's Home for Inebriated Tramps

Any recommendations on this one? Looks neat. i think I have both parts on iOS actually, but that backlog is bigger than my pc one. 

The first one was originally listed on Greenlight as a free game and got a lot of votes because of that. When the dev put that one in Indie Game Stand he quietly removed the free from the Greenlight page, made it a pay game and tried to sweep under the rug that it ever wasn't.

As for this one, it looks like more of the same. I don't really see the need for more. Also it's not on Greenlight and most like this dev is hoping he'll get part 2 in because part 1 got Greenlit. There's nothing up on Indie Game Stand's page that says you'll get Steam keys for later and they've been really shitty about not making discussion threads for game deals on their forum lately like they used to.

This is the strangest video choice for IGS to include in it's marketing of Kel.  

Instabuy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuYuMw9XvA0

Is there some law in Britain that people have to do video game Let's Play videos while trying unsuccessfully to be funny? I don't get it. The proportion of British people doing Youtube videos on video games is disproportionately high for such a small country. Do they have nothing to do? What happened to eating crappy food and going to the pub?

Is there some law in Britain that people have to do video game Let's Play videos while trying unsuccessfully to be funny? I don't get it. The proportion of British people doing Youtube videos on video games is disproportionately high for such a small country. Do they have nothing to do? What happened to eating crappy food and going to the pub?
The British accent (is that the correct terminology?) makes everything sound more appealing. Would anyone really want to listen to Larry the Cable Guy do a Let's Play (God I hope not)?

The British accent (is that the correct terminology?) makes everything sound more appealing. Would anyone really want to listen to Larry the Cable Guy do a Let's Play (God I hope not)?
No, but my son is watching Sesame Street right now and I'm thinking that Cookie Monster doing a Let's Play might work.

inb4 Neuro posts to say that the Steam store page that shows cards for Children of Liberty is

T0wustK.png

inkgpRZ.png

iaZSv8o.png

3BR6yzw.png

Also the game is at most 10% done even though it got funded through Kickstarter over 3 years ago.

6YoYgh9.jpg

So...the BTA tier includes historical romance novels and some terrible looking game! I will likely pick this up anyway....and later when it actually includes Steam cards I will play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back