Is There still time for the PSP to overtake the DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a nice list he had on his link but it doesn't help the PSP one bit. If my daughter brought home a report card full of B's and C's( which is what the rankings on that list come out to), there would be hell to pay. There were only two games that came out at exactly 90%, Lumines and the sequel. Oh, and any list that gives an "honorable mention" deserves to be buried at the bottom of the sea. I love my PSP but we're nearly at the end of the second full year and we're still not seeing a "killer app".

Nope.

Just to clear things up, I've seen the best of both worlds and simply can't keep attentative to the DS with the PSP getting large, robust games like Bounty Hounds... not to say the DS has bad games. Both of them have a very strong library for the ones they're aimed for.

DS is aiming at a much larger audience, including the casual gamer who doesn't really need their games to be deeper or any more complex than... say... a game of solitaire, as well as the non-gamers who are totally new to gaming.

Of course PSP has some titles for this kind of gamer, but it can only be truly enjoyed by the more devoted gamers that won't let complexity and huge learning curves stop them... which are - of course - the minority, putting it in a hole where the majority of gamers will take one look at the PSP games and see on Lumines/LocoRoco, and decide everything else is garbage, and the more devoted gamers will think just the opposite.

DS will pretty much stay in the lead and keep on being a huge market success, and PSP will be below it in popularity/sales while they each have their own following... so no... I don't see the PSP catching up in sales any time soon... I'll keep backing it up and buying it's software though.

Anyone look at the psp's library of games in the store it's getting thick... the DS has a few great games, but the psp has a some great games, with a gang of good games too. And soon the ps1 games are going to be downloadable... psp still fighting....

[quote name='Thomas96']That's a nice list you have complied on that link.[/quote]

Thanks. I'm really behind on updating it though because of too many other projects, so there's a lot of games that should be on that list that just aren't yet.

[quote name='Thomas96']Anyone look at the psp's library of games in the store it's getting thick... the DS has a few great games, but the psp has a some great games, with a gang of good games too. And soon the ps1 games are going to be downloadable... psp still fighting....[/quote]
Too late for me. Perception or not, the PSP momentum isn't there. There's an intangible engergy to the DS that more is on the horizon, whereas it feels like the PSP is trying to catch up because it has to.

I don't buy new systems until they've been around long enough to work out the kinks and a library of essential games is abundant and available.

When the PSP launched I salivated at the large shiny screen and processing power and laughed at the pitifully small DS dual screen - a weird GBA with a gap. I couldn't wait to get the PSP.

Fast forward a year or whatever and the shiny gadget started to fade unexpectedly. Nothing seemed to be coming out for it and none for the DS either. I waited on the sidelines to see where my money would go because I wasn't going to drop it on that bulky and hideous DS Phat. Word of the DS Lite comes out and the gameplan changes. Wait some more.

The tide turned within the last couple of months with the Onyx out, and the constant and growing buzz of the fun and varied games for the DSL.

Suddenly I've amassed a bunch of DS games (including several imports as they seem more interesting than the US releases) and am now set on getting the console very soon.

My heart was set on the PSP. It didn't endear me and I'm moving on until the PSP gets redesigned and the price comes down. It isn't even good enough to plan ahead and get the games I do want now for the unfounded fear of a format change and incompatibility issue down the road.

The gut says pass on the PSP again. Sorry.

Unfortunatley, though the PSP does have great abilities to rock the gaming market, it will never build up enough momentum. It seems sony has took the PS brand shoved up their ass. XBOX FTW!

The psp is too high... and that's the bottom line... since the ps3 won't hardly be in stock drop the price of the psp, to 149.99 with nothing but the memory stick and charger...

[quote name='Kendro']http://ds.ign.com/articles/750/750195p1.html

In all seriousness, that's a freaking shocker. PSP is going to end up on life support if games sell that bad.[/QUOTE]

Kinda. The bedrock of portable gaming has been Nintendo for 17 years, and they've done a marvelous job with the DS and Wii. There's no denying that.

To think that there's only room for one portable system in the marketplace is based on a foolish notion that multiple options can't exist in the marketplace. Every console generation from the Atari/Coleco/whatevertheshitnobodybought on has had room for several options. Even Nintendo, who was more or less tied for second place with Microsoft (speaking globally) this past generation, did turn a profit on the Gamecube (I'd argue MS failed to make money was partially as a result of having to carry the cost of starting a console games division).

There's plenty of room for multiple choices in the marketplace. That is a different question entirely from "will the PSP ever do as well as the DS?" I think the answer to that is quite evident. The jury's still out, however, on whether or not the PSP is getting closer to the grave. If Sony continues to market it as a all-in-one media wonder (e.g. that stupid fucking commercial featuring hipster boy using his PSP to find hipster gal), and not focus on the games, then they'll do themselves in without any assistance from Nintendo. Exclusive games that are fucking mindblowing, however, are far and few between on the system, so for gamers, it's not a difficult choice.

The answer to this question is a resounding no.

DQ 9 on the DS just nailed the PSP's coffin shut in Japan... I'm expecting to see developers start pulling out in the next few months, simply to program on the system that has 4 times the userbase (and effectively, 4 times the sales without 4 times as much money to make).

Myke, while I agree with what you wrote, the announcement of DQ 9 is going to further increase the DS's installed userbase by a ton, while shrinking the PSP's. I mean, PSP has nothing in Japan that can compare to an announcement of this caliber... this was pretty much Nintendo's killing blow, at least in Japan.

The only way Sony can start doing damage control is lower the MSRP on every single PSP game down to $29.99... that would very quickly get people re-interested in the PSP, in the US at least. I know me, personally, I will be getting Killzone and Vice City Stories at Best Buy tommorrow due to the $29.99 price tag (and using a GGC, naturally).

I never even gave these games a look at $40. I imagine many others haven't either.

Also: Final Fantasy 7 portable. Now. It is really the only other thing they could do.

[quote name='Roufuss']The answer to this question is a resounding no.

DQ 9 on the DS just nailed the PSP's coffin shut in Japan... I'm expecting to see developers start pulling out in the next few months, simply to program on the system that has 4 times the userbase (and effectively, 4 times the sales without 4 times as much money to make).

Myke, while I agree with what you wrote, the announcement of DQ 9 is going to further increase the DS's installed userbase by a ton, while shrinking the PSP's. I mean, PSP has nothing in Japan that can compare to an announcement of this caliber... this was pretty much Nintendo's killing blow, at least in Japan.

The only way Sony can start doing damage control is lower the MSRP on every single PSP game down to $29.99... that would very quickly get people re-interested in the PSP, in the US at least. I know me, personally, I will be getting Killzone and Vice City Stories at Best Buy tommorrow due to the $29.99 price tag (and using a GGC, naturally).

I never even gave these games a look at $40. I imagine many others haven't either.

Also: Final Fantasy 7 portable. Now. It is really the only other thing they could do.[/QUOTE]

I fully agree that the pricepoint is absurd. I'd argue, quite seriously, that the price of the system and the titles are harming it more than the DS is. Many will disagree, and that's fine; but much of my PSP collection consists of titles I'll but @ $20-30, meaning I have to wait for it for a few months, and the developers have to drop the price on it (something they're assuredly unhappy in doing). The DS does not have that problem at all.

Do they need FFVII? Maybe. "Crisis Core" is probably considered a "can pass on" purchase, even for FF fans, especially those who have played Dirge of Cerberus. The most important thing for the PSP is a console pricedrop to $150, and for titles to be $30 max MSRP. If they refuse to do that, they can not only bank on being in second place forever, but an increasingly distant one.

[quote name='whoknows']The PSP could catch up, but it won't.

No matter how many awesome games come out on the PSP, people seem to just not care.[/QUOTE]Topic over.

[quote name='Roufuss']The answer to this question is a resounding no.

Also: Final Fantasy 7 portable. Now. It is really the only other thing they could do.[/QUOTE]

i think the key here is "in japan". i agree that the ds is pretty much going to stay ahead and continue to pull ahead i dont think the psp is dead, especially not in america.

that said, i think developers will start to pull out as well and eventually the psp will die, i just dont think itll be any time soon and i would expect to see a psp 2 in the next 2 years.

[quote name='mykevermin']I fully agree that the pricepoint is absurd. I'd argue, quite seriously, that the price of the system and the titles are harming it more than the DS is. Many will disagree, and that's fine; but much of my PSP collection consists of titles I'll but @ $20-30, meaning I have to wait for it for a few months, and the developers have to drop the price on it (something they're assuredly unhappy in doing). The DS does not have that problem at all.

Do they need FFVII? Maybe. "Crisis Core" is probably considered a "can pass on" purchase, even for FF fans, especially those who have played Dirge of Cerberus. The most important thing for the PSP is a console pricedrop to $150, and for titles to be $30 max MSRP. If they refuse to do that, they can not only bank on being in second place forever, but an increasingly distant one.[/QUOTE]

Here's another problem:

The rumor is that SE is bringing a beloved series to PSP finally... and it's a port of freaking Final Fantasy Tactics. Who is getting FFTA 2? That's right, the GBA / DS.

I'm sick of the ports already.

And yea, the PSP is pretty much dead in the US as well, sales numbers are just as shitty here.

[quote name='Roufuss']Here's another problem:

The rumor is that SE is bringing a beloved series to PSP finally... and it's a port of freaking Final Fantasy Tactics. Who is getting FFTA 2? That's right, the GBA / DS.

And yea, the PSP is pretty much dead in the US as well, sales numbers are just as shitty here.[/QUOTE]

Well the recent sales have been shitty, but the PSP was beating the DS until the Lite came out. Granted, the games (besides GTA) weren't selling, but the PSP was a moderate success in the US. I really, really think that Sony's best shot at making a come back is a system redesign. Ditch the nub, give it a clamshell design to protect the screen, a faster drive to diminish load times (is that possible?), increase the battery life, and maybe (maybe) shrink it down a bit. Being an adamant supporter of the DS (85 games strong at the moment), I still think there's a place for the PSP just not this PSP.

I've always wanted an alternative to the Nintendo portable market. I have a Neo Geo Pocket, Game Gear, and a large collection of stupid one shot LCD games. I just want there to be an alternative. Choice is good, and I think the PSP has made DS games better, not worse.

[quote name='Roufuss']Here's another problem:

And yea, the PSP is pretty much dead in the US as well, sales numbers are just as shitty here.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's just a rumor, but if true, it makes you wonder if they're trying to kill the PSP. "These guys get *the* next game in an amazingly popular (in Japan, though moderately popular in the US) RPG, but these guys get a moderately popular SRPG based off of a franchise that everyone else wants to play different games from."

At least it's not FF1&2. ;)

If they can get PS1 downloads to go to the PSP without the PS3, and add FFVII, that can really help the system. In the end, whether FF or DQ, I can't help but think that RPGs are overrated in how much impact people think they have on console sales.

I guess I'm in a catch 22, I'm sick of the ports, yet I buy them, so I support that which I do not like.

Some ports though, to be fair, are really great, like Powerstone Collection, since the games are kinda tough to find at a good price. Then you have VCS which is pretty much just borrowing the same map and that's all.

But what I want is a healthy mix of original games mixed in with the ports. It seems for every original game we get 10 ports... for the GBA, it seems like there was a 1:1 ratio for ports ---> new games.

And I guess it's always the ports that get the most attention, so when you compare it to the DS, it's exactly as you said myke. I wouldn't mind the ports if the emphasis was on the original games, but I don't know, it seems like the new Metal Gear REALLY flew under the radar.

i think final fantasy vii: crisis core will move some systems.

but then again, dirge was bad (at least thats what i hear, i havent played it, but it seems to be pretty unanimous) but i still think itll move some systems

I wish the PSP had two analog sticks, but if they redesign it now I'll never buy a Sony system again. When I buy a new system I expect it to be up to date and supported for 5 years, yes that includes handhelds.

[quote name='iheartmetal']i think final fantasy vii: crisis core will move some systems.

but then again, dirge was bad (at least thats what i hear, i havent played it, but it seems to be pretty unanimous) but i still think itll move some systems[/QUOTE]
Oh it was more than bad, it was the worst game I have ever played. I couldnt believe Square Enix would be willing to put their name on that load of shit. Even more so I cant believe there are people out there that paid actual money for it.
It was so bad I wouldn't even buy it with Monopoly money.

http://biz.gamedaily.com/industry/feature/?id=14737

as of November 2006:

PS2: 35.8 million
GBA: 34.3 million
DS: 7.6 million
PSP: 5.7 million
Xbox 360: 3.4 million
Wii: 476 thousand
PS3: 197 thousand

PSP is a certafied hustla!

What sony could do is come out with a redesigned psp, charge 199.99 for it, and then drop the price of the regular psp, still use umd(s), same memory card slots, make the old to new psp seamless, that's been Nintendo's strength, transition from one version of gameboy to the next have been seamless.

[quote name='mykevermin']I fully agree that the pricepoint is absurd. I'd argue, quite seriously, that the price of the system and the titles are harming it more than the DS is. [/quote]

Shockingly, I am going to wholeheartedly agree with Vermin on this.

[quote name='Thomas96']

What sony could do is come out with a redesigned psp, charge 199.99 for it, and then drop the price of the regular psp, still use umd(s), same memory card slots, make the old to new psp seamless, that's been Nintendo's strength, transition from one version of gameboy to the next have been seamless.[/QUOTE]

What could happen is you could stfu, because you're projecting your delusions onto a world that is cold and black.

[quote name='Strell']What could happen is you could stfu, because you're projecting your delusions onto a world that is cold and black.[/QUOTE]

ohhhhhhh, that's that flaming DS fanboy hate... I'm not project delusions, only stats, and some ideas for the future...

[quote name='Thomas96']ohhhhhhh, that's that flaming DS fanboy hate... I'm not project delusions, only stats, and some ideas for the future...[/QUOTE]

No.

As the majority of people in this thread have said, the PSP can't top the DS in terms of sales. It never will. The fact that you "back up" your claims with a lot of what-if scenarios and wouldn't-it-be-greats.

The DS is about to send the PSP into purgatory over in Japan, and once that happens, it's over for the PSP in that territory. I don't guess you saw the announcement of DQIX?

Your entire basis for argument is built upon these ideas that the PSP can overtake the DS if certain things happen. Again, the only way this happens is if Nintendo stopped making DSes.

That's not gonna happen. You can purport to like the PSP all you want, but you really need to get out of this juvenile wish happyland that it's going to overtake the DS.

[quote name='Strell']The war is over. It has been over for a while now.

There's lots of problems in your argument. Namely, you're thinking the PSP is going to somehow gain enough support to then overtake the DS in terms of game library (quantity wise, not necessarily quality wise). This won't happen for a lot of reasons, namely that the DS is too far ahead in Japan where the majority of developers are.

Also, as we've seen with the GBA/GC, connectivity between a console and it's portable counterpart is never a system seller. Never. It doesn't help that the best Sony has shown is a rearview mirror in GTA HD, which absolutely no one gives a shit about. Not to mention that the PS3 will actually pull attention away from the PSP. All Sony is doing to counter this is releasing an emulator, and frankly, that's not enough to keep people at bay, interested, or attract enough new blood. It'll bring some and salvage some, but it's a bandaid on a cracked skull.

You're moving into early stages of delusion, brought upon by refusal.

As epobirs pointed out, it can't even make money for Sony, let alone take on the DS. That's the problem here. One of their big moneymakers (UMD) is dead, and the software isn't moving as quickly as should be needed for profit.

It's not going to happen.[/QUOTE]

HEY!!! You STFU! You've been on this bs tip for a while...

Even if Sony offered a SLICK re-design, dropped the price significantly, offered it in various colors that people have been demanding, continued to pump out good games, etc, they really have no chance of catching up to the DS.

That's because Nintendo will react to any attempts made by the PSP to try something like this. Nintendo will flip the switch and toss out a redesign of the DSL eventually, this would just make them do it even sooner. They'll keep pumping out the non-games/pokemon/DQIX and pretty much continue this domination.

All said though, the PSP has done well as a competitor to the DS. But it's impossible for the PSP to win now.

You know, thinking about it, maybe Sony should do what Microsoft did ala the Xbox.

Microsoft realized that they were never going to overtake Sony last generation, so instead they worked on creating a strong brand name that would further serve them when they released their new system. In the US, it seems to have worked.

Sony just needs to work on creating a strong brand so that when the PSP 2 comes, they have more of a foot to stand on. They will never overtake the DS and they need to realize this, and just work on building up the PSP name.

[quote name='Roufuss']You know, thinking about it, maybe Sony should do what Microsoft did ala the Xbox.

Microsoft realized that they were never going to overtake Sony last generation, so instead they worked on creating a strong brand name that would further serve them when they released their new system. In the US, it seems to have worked.

Sony just needs to work on creating a strong brand so that when the PSP 2 comes, they have more of a foot to stand on. They will never overtake the DS and they need to realize this, and just work on building up the PSP name.[/QUOTE]
I think you're on to something here. The way MS did this is to target people whose needs weren't satisfied by the PS2...great graphics, great online gaming, and PC style games.

The PSP does a lot of things the DS can't, but Sony hasn't been able to get as much of a following as the Xbox.

I think Sony's only real chance is for the PSP to be the same price as the DS. This is how MS fought the PS2, and it's what Sony will have to do to fight the DS, even if they lose money and the PSP is already more powerful.

[quote name='rickonker']I think you're on to something here. The way MS did this is to target people whose needs weren't satisfied by the PS2...great graphics, great online gaming, and PC style games.

The PSP does a lot of things the DS can't, but Sony hasn't been able to get as much of a following as the Xbox.

I think Sony's only real chance is for the PSP to be the same price as the DS. This is how MS fought the PS2, and it's what Sony will have to do to fight the DS, even if they lose money and the PSP is already more powerful.[/QUOTE]

I mean, you're right, PSP can do alot of things game wise that the DS can't do. Sony needs to play on these strengths, stop running stupid ad campaigns, and showing that even though PSP is number 2 it STILL has some good games and is well worth the purchase.

I mean, no commercials at all for Metal Gear Portable Ops? What the fuck? I will commend them on the tons of VCS and Killzone commercials, but the PSP's biggest game this Winter gets no commercials whatsoever? Instead we get these retarded commercials all about the PSP's media features... WHO CARES.

Build a decent brand, pimp out your hot games, create some sort of stable backbone that you can springboard the PSP 2 off of and, if Sony corrects the problems from this launch, can start off with a huge head start.

Sony hasn't been the underdog in so long they have no fucking clue what to do, and it shows, since they are doing the same things they always do BUT IT DOSEN'T WORK WHEN YOU'RE NUMBER 2.

Sony needs to let people know "Hey, you know, we're number 2, but we're just as fun as the DS Lite and we also have alot of kick ass games!".

I really like my PSP, I know it dosen't have a chanced of being #1, but I'd love for Sony to use this to do some awesome shit with the (hopefully) PSP 2. You have to give props to Sony for sticking with it for this long.

[quote name='Roufuss']
Sony hasn't been the underdog in so long they have no fucking clue what to do, and it shows, since they are doing the same things they always do BUT IT DOSEN'T WORK WHEN YOU'RE NUMBER 2.[/QUOTE]

QFT. I'm seriously thinking about getting a PSP for myself but I get the feeling Sony isn't really behind it, so I'm not so sure.

Regardless of what happens, fight, give out all the options, drop the price, make the psp come competitive, and see what happens. According to the numbers the psp isn't that far behind anyway ( in terms of sales)

[quote name='rickonker']QFT. I'm seriously thinking about getting a PSP for myself but I get the feeling Sony isn't really behind it, so I'm not so sure.[/QUOTE]

Killzone is Sony's and they have been pushing it like you wouldn't believe... sadly people have attached a negative image to the entire franchise and the game is getting nowhere near the props it deserves.

The game is fantastic too.

Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror was also Sony's, also another fantastic game, also pretty much ignored for the exact same reasons.

Both games have gotten extremely high reviews but still, nobody can shake that negative stigma.

Both games, however, are steps in the right direction. If Sony made an amazing sequel to both games people would start to take notice.

I've got to disagree with you about Killzone Roufuss. I felt it was an incredibly mediocre game that really had a screwed up aiming system. Coupled with the fact that I don't care about anything in the Killzone universe, I just couldn't get into the game.

[quote name='furyk']I've got to disagree with you about Killzone Roufuss. I felt it was an incredibly mediocre game that really had a screwed up aiming system. Coupled with the fact that I don't care about anything in the Killzone universe, I just couldn't get into the game.[/QUOTE]
Was the original Killzone a good game? I remember hearing it was Sony's Halo killer but I didn't hear anything after that.

[quote name='Thomas96']Regardless of what happens, fight, give out all the options, drop the price, make the psp come competitive, and see what happens. According to the numbers the psp isn't that far behind anyway ( in terms of sales)[/QUOTE]

In worldwide sales it is.

In Japan alone it's several million behind this year. At least 3 million, but I want to say 5.

I'll even be nice and pull out some figures from MagicBox:

Japanese Console Hardware Chart YTD from: Nov 13 - 19, 2006
Nintendo DS Lite - 5,753,904
PSP - 1,509,286

So that's basically 4 million. And added to the two million based on your figures from a few posts ago, that's 6 million if my math is correct...which I guess it could very well not be. I am horrible with numbers after all.

[quote name='Strell']In worldwide sales it is.

In Japan alone it's several million behind this year. At least 3 million, but I want to say 5.

I'll even be nice and pull out some figures from MagicBox:

Japanese Console Hardware Chart YTD from: Nov 13 - 19, 2006
Nintendo DS Lite - 5,753,904
PSP - 1,509,286

So that's basically 4 million. And added to the two million based on your figures from a few posts ago, that's 6 million if my math is correct...which I guess it could very well not be. I am horrible with numbers after all.[/QUOTE]

I post US sales, and you post Japanese... horrible with numbers, but a great DS fanboy... I say there's hope for the PSP to do well, and you go trying to shoot it down..

U.S. sales dont help your cause anymore. The PSP was ahead of the DS in America until around the time the Lite launched. Ever since July, the GBA has been outselling the PSP in America. The trend is an increasing gap between the two machines.

I'm not going around saying the PSP cant do well. Its doing fine, despite its competitor doing phenominal

[quote name='rickonker']Was the original Killzone a good game? I remember hearing it was Sony's Halo killer but I didn't hear anything after that.[/quote]
I played through most of the game and it felt like a generic FPS that was below average at best. Let's just say Killzone 2 wont be a PS3 system seller for me.

[quote name='rickonker']Was the original Killzone a good game? I remember hearing it was Sony's Halo killer but I didn't hear anything after that.[/QUOTE]
It was no Halo killer by any means, but I thought it was a pretty good game. I enjoyed the campaign mode, but even more I enjoyed the online mode. It has a great online community with the developers constantly trying to improve it and releasing patches, and last time I checked it still had around the same number of people playing online that it had when it was released if not a little more.

I'm waiting for a hugeeee price drop because there's quite a few games I wouldn't mind picking up (Killzone, Syphon Filter, Metal Gear Acid 1,2, Portable Ops, GTA Vice City) and the homebrew is mighty tempting. Maybe if I can get it for $120 with home brew compatibility.

Oh and in response to the thread topic's question, nope. Dragon Quest IX=fatality.

Wow, so Kaijufan thought Killzone was generic, The Crotch hated it, and whoknows enjoyed it. Even though I may regret this, the totally different opinions make me want to give it a rent to try it out for myself.

[quote name='The Crotch']It received "good" reviews. I think it got a 7.5 average from EGM.

Personally, I hated the game. I only played one level before shutting it off in disgust. I spent most of my time not actually knowing what the hell I was doing other than shooting an abnormally high number of bullets in the general direction of a bunch of stormtroopers with really goofy voices. I spent the rest of the time stuck on some damn sawbucks. I decided to quit and play me some Red Faction after getting the sniper rifle.[/quote]

Red Faction rules indeed. Such an undervalued FPS. I wish Volition and moreso THQ would continue the license, especially this gen as I would love to see the updated graphics (especially for a game of this nature) and how the geo mod level physics would have changed over time. That and since that game pretty much ruled on multiplayer with the bots. I would love to have it on Live. Red Faction is pretty much the most overlooked FPS from last gen. Actually, it ties with XIII as the most overlooked FPSes.

[quote name='rickonker']Wow, so Kaijufan thought Killzone was generic, The Crotch hated it, and whoknows enjoyed it. Even though I may regret this, the totally different opinions make me want to give it a rent to try it out for myself.[/quote]

Hey I loved Killzone as I personally though it was better than Halo. It had a lot of great things going for it and love the single player of it. Still, I actually liked Red Faction and XIII more compared to it.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']U.S. sales dont help your cause anymore. The PSP was ahead of the DS in America until around the time the Lite launched. Ever since July, the GBA has been outselling the PSP in America. The trend is an increasing gap between the two machines.

I'm not going around saying the PSP cant do well. Its doing fine, despite its competitor doing phenominal[/quote]
Yaeh, I was at my BB today and they had a butload of PSPs in the case with both DS Lites and GBA having been sold out. I pretty much did a double take at that; not the DS Lites having been sold out, but that the GBAs were gone and that they pretty much had 60-80 PSPs right there in the case not doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back