It's not the end of GGT 137, but you can see it from here

[quote name='Indignate']fuckin Awesome.

Two police officers talk about Robocop in the game. That reminded me of Robocop.[/QUOTE]

Also one of those cops (the one at the desk) is Det. Alex Murphy.

I really like Deus Ex, but the game should not have boss battles. At least not in the way they're presented. They really break the flow of the game.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I really like Deus Ex, but the game should not have boss battles. At least not in the way they're presented. They really break the flow of the game.[/QUOTE]
My problem with the boss battles was if your playing a stealth playthrough with only like a stun gun and then out of the blue comes this boss who rapes the shit out of you if you don't have a good weapon.

Bet the game, and besides the boss battles, this is easily the best shooter I played this gen and maybe even the best game this gen.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Also one of those cops (the one at the desk) is Det. Alex Murphy.[/QUOTE]
His name is especially fitting considering what I did to the mofucka.

Just beat Deus Ex, including sidequests. I managed to do it without killing anyone as well (except for the bosses since they have to be killed).

If it weren't for the boss fights, I'd most likely have said it's the best game this gen.

At least there are only 4 bosses, and the final one isn't bad like the rest.

[quote name='distgfx']Swear words that hurt you? Damn, at first I wasn't interested in this game, but after seeing this... possible day 1 buy?[/QUOTE]

You guys are slow :cool:

tumblr_lqget8tJSL1qzpy7ko1_r1_500.gif

Halo Reach Title Update thoughts:

Bloom-less reticule with the DMR is pretty awesome. I would be willing to go back to Reach if they push it.

The Halo 1 pistol is decidedly NOT back despite what 343 claims. Does it kill in 3 shots? Yes. Is it the H1 pistol? No no no.

GGs Rolento. 3s is a weird game but too much fun at the same time. Keep up with Remy, I need practice with him.

Also fix your GGPO settings. I was missing parries left and right! Good Games!

GGS j-cart... with minimal jumping from both of us ;)

Yeah, I gotta go over my modem and settings and shit. I'm always bad with that.

My Q seriously sucks, but I'm happy with Remy. Ur Urien is getting there but my suggestion is that you aren't using his full arsenal.

I wanna spend time in practice now with Remy, I realized there's alot off about how I'm trying to play.

also, j-cart sorry for fucking around with randomly pressing down alot... its intentional to fuck with the opponent for no real reason honestly.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']New Years?[/QUOTE]

I'm still down. And this time I actually have alot of money. So yes. I just hope you put it in her by now. If not, you still win.

I have the worst fucking headache ever. Like, goddamn, where the shit did it come from?
Hopefully going to play more Deus Ex today, get a haircut, and watch on some Doctor Who.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Halo Reach Title Update thoughts:

Bloom-less reticule with the DMR is pretty awesome. I would be willing to go back to Reach if they push it.

The Halo 1 pistol is decidedly NOT back despite what 343 claims. Does it kill in 3 shots? Yes. Is it the H1 pistol? No no no.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't a bloom less DMR essentially make it dominate in the sandbox?

I do like what they're doing with Armor Lock though.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Wouldn't a bloom less DMR essentially make it dominate in the sandbox?

I do like what they're doing with Armor Lock though.[/QUOTE]

Mmm...the DMR already is the de-facto weapon, making it bloom less makes it feel more like H1 or H2, or even H3. It comes down to who has the best timing, strafing, and aim without the worry of the randomness of the bloom.

This is true. It's already the most all-around useful weapon in Reach. Same with the BR ins H2/H3. I never put much time into H:CE multiplayer, so I'm curious as to how the maps in H:CEA will play.

I tried two matches of Halo Reach and was so bad that I'll never play it again. They'd have to patch it so I have 10x more health and everybody else has 10x less health/armor. If there was ever a game where it felt like I need to shoot dudes forever before they die while I am dead in seconds, it's Halo Reach. And I played Halo 2 on the night that XBL was shut down and did alright for somebody that had never played Halo MP before that night.

I like that Behemoth updated Castle Crashers to give out avatars props, but it reminded me that nobody makes anything other than shirts, masks, and props. It would've been awesome to get a full 'Splosion Man suit in MSM like the one that's used in the live-action videos.

Ree Ree I picked up a couple of 2TB WD Elements External Drives @ Target during BF for $70 last year. They seem to be pretty good. Amazon has them for $89.99.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I tried two matches of Halo Reach and was so bad that I'll never play it again. They'd have to patch it so I have 10x more health and everybody else has 10x less health/armor. If there was ever a game where it felt like I need to shoot dudes forever before they die while I am dead in seconds, it's Halo Reach. And I played Halo 2 on the night that XBL was shut down and did alright for somebody that had never played Halo MP before that night.

I like that Behemoth updated Castle Crashers to give out avatars props, but it reminded me that nobody makes anything other than shirts, masks, and props. It would've been awesome to get a full 'Splosion Man suit in MSM like the one that's used in the live-action videos.[/QUOTE]

I think Sonic 4 had a near-complete Sonic suit (Except the face).

I played Halo Reach MP once with friends and I got slaughtered, so I stopped playing it. I also played it that one day in order to get the Blue Flame Helmet.

I'm not liking many of the Reach changes.

I don't play as much as I use too, but they're too significant this late in the game. Having "Shield Bleed-through," and plasmas stay stuck is absolutely going to kill armor lock.

Where are these changes listed?

I got 3rd Strike on the 360 and played with a few decent fighters last night. I was surprised that I almost won a match last night againt a much better player.

[quote name='Indignate']I just beat the first boss fight. All I did was throw explosive barrels at him and he went down. Wasn't that difficult.[/QUOTE]

The 2nd boss fight is even easier. I hit her with a EMP grenade and pumped her full of bullets with a heavy rifle.

I mostly stealth my way through the game, knocking out any guards that may be in my way. But I have no problem killing anyone if need to.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']The 2nd boss fight is even easier. I hit her with a EMP grenade and pumped her full of bullets with a heavy rifle.

I mostly stealth my way through the game, knocking out any guards that may be in my way. But I have no problem killing anyone if need to.[/QUOTE]

I do, it'll make me lose an achievement :cry:

I can't wait for my second playthrough where I'll be able to murder everybody and everything.

[quote name='Indignate']I do, it'll make me lose an achievement :cry:

I can't wait for my second playthrough where I'll be able to murder everybody and everything.[/QUOTE]

I thought about going for that achievement but said fuck it. I just want to have some fun every now and then.

Did anyone else find this strange in Dues Ex: HR? When you make you're second trip to Hong Kong
You can stumble across the dead body of your dead pilot later on and Jenson make no mention of it?

[quote name='Indignate']I'm not liking many of the Reach changes.

I don't play as much as I use too, but they're too significant this late in the game. Having "Shield Bleed-through," and plasmas stay stuck is absolutely going to kill armor lock.[/QUOTE]

fuck yeah it will. Armor Lock is the absolute worst thing about Reach MP.

I think Deus Ex is giving me motion sickness. Weird since other games don't give me a problem.

[quote name='gunm']Ree Ree I picked up a couple of 2TB WD Elements External Drives @ Target during BF for $70 last year. They seem to be pretty good. Amazon has them for $89.99.[/QUOTE]

Thx man. Strangely a few hours after my HDD post I found the same exact one you are talking about on Amazon but ordered the 2.5 TB and it just came today (overnight for $4, cant complain)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Rock of Ages is weird as fuck, even for the guys that made Zeno Clash.[/QUOTE]

Been wanting it on PS3 for a while. Zeno clash was too strange even for me, but this looked more tame honestly.

In terms of gameplay, Zeno Clash was fairly normal as a first-person action/shooter while Rock of Ages is a weird mix of Super Money Ball, tower defense, and platforming.

Godamn Two Worlds II is long as fuck. I'm trying to do all the sidequests and whatnot and shit, if I'm only in the beginning of Chapter II still. >_

I'm shocked to say that Deus Ex HR is actually quite good, it was worth the $35 I spent on it. I might actually beat this game, it will be the third RPG I have ever cared enough to finish.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Icebeast, are you rocking that during the Irenepocalypse?[/QUOTE]

Yep, that and playing Dragon Age, haha. I don't know, I'm not expecting too much other than rain and maybe a bit more wind than usual where I'm at. We'll see, not like I'm going anywhere.

French and Italian especially are such pretty languages.

bread's done
Back