It's not the end of GGT 137, but you can see it from here

Last night was pretty awesome too and semi similar for me... I need to drink better beer though.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']In terms of gameplay, Zeno Clash was fairly normal as a first-person action/shooter while Rock of Ages is a weird mix of Super Money Ball, tower defense, and platforming.[/QUOTE]

That's kinda what I was expecting so that's good.

I'll prob be on 3SOE later tonight since I need to sit down and play some Remi in training mode since I havent even tried to know all his regular smei reg moves.

[quote name='distgfx']I'm shocked to say that Deus Ex HR is actually quite good, it was worth the $35 I spent on it. I might actually beat this game, it will be the third RPG I have ever cared enough to finish.[/QUOTE]
It begins.

The official FemShep:
0spuw.jpg

[quote name='LostRoad']Besides steam where is a good place to go for pc gaming? Any places that focus more on the pc side instead of consoles?[/QUOTE]

Direct2Drive? gog.com? Amazon?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why the fuck did they make her a goddamn ginger.[/QUOTE]
That's what won the vote. Anything is better than blonde, so I'm not complaining.
[quote name='panzerfaust']holy fuck i'd buy any game if it had that on the cover[/QUOTE]
Looks like you're buying the CE then because that's the cover.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']That's what won the vote. Anything is better than blonde, so I'm not complaining.

Looks like you're buying the CE then because that's the cover.[/QUOTE]

Definitely not better than blonde.

And he could print the CE cover for his regular edition if he doesn't give a fuck about the extras. Probably costs

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why the fuck did they make her a goddamn ginger.[/QUOTE]

ginger chicks are hot as fuck

NSFW
600full-faye-reagan.jpg

you guys should be more concerned about the color of their body hair, not head hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Last night was pretty awesome too and semi similar for me... I need to drink better beer though.
[/QUOTE]

Gotta stop drinking dat PBR

I don't mind the red hair, it actually kind of reminds me of that Goth-ish looking dyed red hair:
Singer from L'ame Immortelle:
22634099.jpg

Blutengel:
blutbk6.jpg

Angelzoom:
m9alm7b74ke19mlk.jpg

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Trying the Space Marine demo again, and I'm liking it a lot more than I initially did.[/QUOTE]

I need to try that, I downloaded it the other day when it came out, but I have been so preoccupied with No More Heroes.

I enjoyed the Space Marine demo, though the mechanic where you can only get health back by performing execution moves made it harder than it seemed like it should be on easy. The basic orks don't allow for execution moves, so you have to wait for bigger dudes to appear before you can get health back.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I enjoyed the Space Marine demo, though the mechanic where you can only get health back by performing execution moves made it harder than it seemed like it should be on easy. The basic orks don't allow for execution moves, so you have to wait for bigger dudes to appear before you can get health back.[/QUOTE]
You can do executions on the basic orks. Maybe they die too fast on easy? Which would be funny because that would make easy harder than normal.

Well I just discovered one of the creepiest graphical bugs I've ever seen in a game while playing Dragon Age Origins Awakening. Basically I have this female elf that is supposed to be transparent, but it's only drawing some parts transparent and some parts are being drawn out of order...
DAOAwakeningGlitch.jpg

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']It begins.[/QUOTE]

NO! No, sir, it does not.

[quote name='LostRoad']Besides steam where is a good place to go for pc gaming? Any places that focus more on the pc side instead of consoles?[/QUOTE]

Direct2Drive.com and amazon.com

Direct2Drive doesn't have a bullshit third party app you need to install just to run or download the games. Amazon.com does have a downloader app for their digital downloads, but it's non-intrusive and their policy states that if for whatever reason an old key stops working or you run out of activations, they'll give you a new one, free of charge.

:rofl:

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']You can do executions on the basic orks. Maybe they die too fast on easy? Which would be funny because that would make easy harder than normal.[/QUOTE]
That would be a huge failure in logic if that were true. I didn't see any of the basic orks have the B button above their heads when I played a large portion of it before dying.

[quote name='j-cart']Play 3sOE with me then.[/QUOTE]

Add me.

Gurtuuth on PSN

Just messed around with trials today. I have a feeling that I get more twitchy/mashy the longer I play. I'm about to switch back to Ryu from Remy/Alex. I can't get the hang of either of them to save my life.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']That would be a huge failure in logic if that were true. I didn't see any of the basic orks have the B button above their heads when I played a large portion of it before dying.[/QUOTE]
I haven't tried easy, so I'm not sure. I do know I was executing orks left and right on normal. Are you making sure to stun them with the triangle button after a combo? That gets them ready for an execution quickly.

[quote name='Halo05']Add me.

Gurtuuth on PSN

Just messed around with trials today. I have a feeling that I get more twitchy/mashy the longer I play. I'm about to switch back to Ryu from Remy/Alex. I can't get the hang of either of them to save my life.[/QUOTE]

Sent. But first I must finish FAST FIVE!

Howell, NJ Best Buy has that ice cold water...it only costs 41 dollars.

http://lockerz.com/s/133494174

Go Hurricane price gouging.

I downloaded Third Strike but didn't get to play today. I've only played SF3 once before in the arcade so looking forward to trying it.

[quote name='Halo05']Add me.

Gurtuuth on PSN

Just messed around with trials today. I have a feeling that I get more twitchy/mashy the longer I play. I'm about to switch back to Ryu from Remy/Alex. I can't get the hang of either of them to save my life.[/QUOTE]

Add me, you lazy bastard.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I haven't tried easy, so I'm not sure. I do know I was executing orks left and right on normal. Are you making sure to stun them with the triangle button after a combo? That gets them ready for an execution quickly.[/QUOTE]
Not really since I mainly focused on shooting. It seemed like the four-hit combo with the melee button ended with something that looked like it should've caused an execution opportunity if it's possible.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Yep. That and Ynglgnh... Can't spell it.

Also, GGT sure as hell seems to be full of emo Lolitas[/QUOTE]

Yuengling.... PA's FINEST!!

And Rolento I thought you'd appreciate the players involved in that video...

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Trying to wipe out NY? It's barely a category 1...[/QUOTE]

It's a joke Rei... although I am posting using my phone on my makeshift life raft right now, hopefully the battery lasts.

It seems that Giant Bomb will be doing another Endurance Run at some point in the future. I hope that it's because they've found a game that they want to play and not just because subscribers demand one whether they have something inspiring them to do an ER or not.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Yuengling.... PA's FINEST!!

And Rolento I thought you'd appreciate the players involved in that video...[/QUOTE]

I totally did ^_^

Didn't want to say too much in GGT since I don't think most GGT peeps deserve good things

You (not GGT) guys are awesome.

I also still got a six pack o bottles of Yuengling in my fridge

Did some more trials in 3s. I can't seem to get pass anybody's third though. I'm blaming the controller.

So far I like using Sean, Ibuki, and Ken.

[quote name='panzerfaust']reeiiiii whats the music video of the snds gif you have?[/QUOTE]
What do you mean? I don't quite understand the question.

[quote name='Indignate']Did some more trials in 3s. I can't seem to get pass anybody's third though. I'm blaming the controller.

So far I like using Sean, Ibuki, and Ken.[/QUOTE]

360 pad?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Add me, you lazy bastard.[/QUOTE]

If I play tomorrow I will. I think I'm going to order a ethernet cable. I can't get any connections above yellow in 3SO. I don't know if my PS3 just has lazy wireless or what, my 360 is pretty much lag-free on Reach with the pricy wireless adaptor.

[quote name='Indignate']Did some more trials in 3s. I can't seem to get pass anybody's third though. I'm blaming the controller.

So far I like using Sean, Ibuki, and Ken.[/QUOTE]

Hey, don't worry about that random invite -- just saw you on and thought you might want to join the lobby I was in. :)

Halo -- some games are like that -- depends on the router more than anything. I have my PS3 as DMZ Host on my router (so it's exposed directly to the internet) with UPnP and whatever else and my NAT is always yellow. I have a good enough connection that the lobbies like making me the host when the host quits, apparently. :lol:

bread's done
Back