Jesus_S_Preston was too afraid to perform (GGT #)69!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little annoyed that Amazon hasn't gotten a Chrono Trigger DS pre-order sku up yet.

They got shit in there I'd never in a million years pre-order, but not that one. Oh well, it'll come eventually.

[quote name='refusedchaos']they are pretty cool...sux that im low on dough atm...

i just thought, why hasn't ID made a remake of Hexen?[/quote]

I can cut you a deal when and if you have money and are still interested.

I too would love a Hexen remake.

Anyone know where I can get a PSP battery door(original big dog) and chargers for cheap?

[quote name='Chacrana']So does it make me trash to eat hash browns and scrambled eggs for lunch?[/quote]

Nope.
It makes you stupid.
Breakfast food sucks.

[quote name='linkpwns']Nope.
It makes you stupid.
Breakfast food sucks.[/quote]

Huh, you've never heard of brunch?

[quote name='gunm']Huh, you've never heard of brunch?[/quote]

I have, but everytime I have "brunch", I only eat what would be the UNCH part of it.

And Rolento, I'm a fan of the new title.
Not just because I made it.

Well, having breakfast during the lunch hour is called "brunch".

Though you can call it whatever you want, I suppose.

I love breakfast. I can eat it for any meal of the day.

Oh yeah, uh, arcade supergun.

... fatal frame Wii will b fun:

71178_5.jpg

69318_1.jpg

69318_2.jpg

[quote name='Kendal']Did no one like my 69ing joke? I am cry.
.[/quote]
Actually, I found it hilarious.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Oh jeez. That title is a little less flattering now.

Word scramble.[/quote]

Aha, but it is indeed more funneh.
And more 69 appropriate.
:p

[quote name='Kendal']Did no one like my 69ing joke? I am cry.

Bionic Commando Rearmed should be awesome.[/QUOTE]

I fuckin' loved that shit. It was funnier than an entire Seth Rogan movie... errr... maybe that's not a compliment.

I laughed hardcore.

[quote name='gunm']Do they still send coffins?[/QUOTE]
Seeing as how I just put my 360 in one, yes they do. Unless it's all an elaborate plot by Chacrana to steal my 360...

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Seeing as how I just put my 360 in one, yes they do. Unless it's all an elaborate plot by Chacrana to steal my 360...[/QUOTE]

Naw, I only steal systems with games on them.

Baaa-zing.

[quote name='willardhaven']Also, what do all of you guys do for a living? I just graduated but it seems like a lot of you working fellows have a lot of time on your hands.[/quote]

Retail hell. I work at a grocery store known as publix. Relento would know where the hell I'm talking about.

[quote name='linkpwns']Did you enjoy Escaflowne?
I got bored halfway through.[/quote]

I thought escaflowne was great. Finished watching it about 2 or 3 months ago. Got a little muddle near the middle and at the very end but otherwise was good.

[quote name='refusedchaos']i just thought, why hasn't ID made a remake of Hexen?[/quote]

That's a good question. I would like to see that.

the 1200 price point was gonna keep me away but after reading those impressions i think i'll give a braid a shot though im still gona try the demo
also i think ima burn my $20 or $25 target gc on the target sale for points cards since braids price and prolly castle crashers screws my plan on getting the rest of this years xbla lineup lol

I have a hard time thinking people wont like a Blow game where he's put this much time and thought into it. He's probably the most philosophical indie dev out there to be honest.

[quote name='Chacrana']I'll try the demo or whatever gets put up. But i dunno, just looks like it'll... Blow.[/quote]

I highly doubt it. It's going to be amazingloasslopillowpastopatato.

Ah crap, that must mean Castle Crashers will be at least 1200 pts. Not that I don't have the points already, but dayum.

I'm selling my PS3 and other various games, for various systems for close to $1k, along with the fact that I made about $1k so far.

Purchasing plans for this month that I suspect...
MLB 2K8 for 360.. $25 used from GS
Soul Calibur IV for 360.. $49 used from GS
6400 MS points from Target for $60.. (cards are $15 each, so if you buy 3 it is as if the 4th one is free)
Pay off Madden 09 at GS.. I put down $6.xx when I traded in games a couple weeks ago.

With the points I'll definitely be getting Castle Crashers. I'm still on the fence for Braid and Bionic Commando R. And I'll probably rent a few movies in HD off the XBLM.

And I also have about six 360 cases that need replacing.

Last edited by a moderator:
TMK come back. We need good/more discussions here :(

In other news. Macross Frontier is hot stuff.

I'm going to mess with the broken stuff in SC IV when I get home. I love broken stuff.

I'm to far behind on Macross Frontier... I need to catch up.... For the Klan!

Finished FFX. The ending was pretty well done. I'll have to do a review up on my blog sometime within the next couple of days.

Moving on to Xenosaga Episode I next.

[quote name='Krymner']Moving on to Xenosaga Episode I next.[/quote]
Are you sure you don't have anything better to play?

[quote name='Krymner']Finished FFX. The ending was pretty well done. I'll have to do a review up on my blog sometime within the next couple of days.

Moving on to Xenosaga Episode I next.[/QUOTE]

just skip to III

[quote name='refusedchaos']just skip to III[/quote]

Or skip it all, because unless you played Xenogears and loved the setting an story, there is nothing redeeming in either Xenosaga's story or its gameplay.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Actually I hate it more becuase I played Xenogears...[/quote]

Well 1 and 2 yeah, but at least 3 had a kinda nifty ending and some decent gameplay.

braid review
http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/896/896371p1.html
Closing Comments
Xbox Live Arcade needs more games like Braid. Heck, gaming on all platforms needs more titles like this. Imaginative, innovative, and engrossing, Braid is a spectacular achievement. If only the experience lasted a little longer and there weren't as many puzzles with singular solutions. Despite its short length and robust pricing ($15), Braid is definitely worth downloading.

9.0 Presentation
The world plays out like a twisted fairy tale and even the hub world feels like a piece of a larger puzzle.
8.5 Graphics
It's like playing through a watercolor painting. Haunting, beautiful, and magical.
8.0 Sound
The music is enchanting, which is important, since there is little in the way of other sounds.
9.0 Gameplay
Highly imaginative puzzles that will give you brain a workout. This is unlike any other game on Xbox 360.
6.0 Lasting Appeal
Great minds will be able to get through fairly quickly. Though there is a Speed Run option after beating Braid, there is little incentive to come back for seconds.
Great OVERALL

[quote name='heavyd853']Well 1 and 2 yeah, but at least 3 had a kinda nifty ending and some decent gameplay.[/quote]
Oddly enough I do have the 2nd and 3rd game. I got them cheap a while ago but never opened them. All this talk of Xenosaga reminds me that I need a Kos-Mos figure....

Its that game where you're like a little dude in a suit, and your guy looks like he works at a starbucks or something. You jump and stuff.

Thats about all I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back